Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lol

One Wire Phenomenon said:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nm0jTAB1T6OQ/

ONLY A JEW WOULD FIND THIS FUNNY!!....Oh wait!....you are JEWISH!!...Thats right STEINBERG!!.

Hornet666 said:

ONLY A JEW WOULD FIND THIS FUNNY!!....Oh wait!....you are JEWISH!!...Thats right STEINBERG!!.

Well if i was jewish as you say why would i help where i can on the forum? Or why would i fight for Satan's cause? Why would i do the RTRs? Why would i hate the jews if i was jewish? If you really really want me to leave i will. Im not here to infiltrate or whatever you think im doing.
Even the HP said im a Satanist before and He is not banning me or does not have any problem with me. You and Slyscorpion are the only ones who have a problem with me.
I did nothing to you so stop harassing me please.
If i was jewish why would i even mention my last name on the forum. I came here to find out if i am and the people said i am not and until now i have had no problem with the people here. At least i am fucking honest about it which a jew would not do in the first place.

I asked you politely take the fight somewhere else lol and suddenly im a kike well then good for you you caught a jew in the act. 9 out of 10 for infiltration goes to one wire Phenomenon he came so far.

Hornet666 said:

I have nothing to do with this, but I would like you to ignore each other, because otherwise you will not solve anything.
You also have no way of knowing that he is a Jew. You didn't see him physically to say that. I learned on my own. I politely ask you both not to argue here anymore, because this is not the right place.
Thank you!

Even the HP said im a Satanist before and He is not banning me or does not have any problem with me. You and Slyscorpion are the only ones who have a problem with me.
I did nothing to you so stop harassing me please.
Is not strange that two members are calling you Steinerg jew. Strange is that over this assumption (i assume?) you requested your account to be banned/deleted. If is not true then you have no reason to request account deletion.

Hornet666 said:
I don't get it, is there any reason or evidence for calling him jew Steinberg? The only possible evidence is that you somehow found his real identity which is quite impossible.

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:
One wire Phenomenon
https://youtu.be/r2N_FWf_JSg
Steinberg.
How do you know his name is Steinberg? I don't try to blame or protect anybody, I try to objectively figure out what is going on.

He confessed to have the name Steinberg. I hate picking on the type of person I think he is too (usually I try to stick up for people like the way he comes across) but if he's a Jew and/or a Black Communist infiltrator pretending to be white that's bad to have around. I have seen enough to have questions about his identity.

slyscorpion said:
He confessed to have the name Steinberg. I hate picking on the type of person I think he is too (usually I try to stick up for people like the way he comes across) but if he's a Jew and/or a Black Communist infiltrator pretending to be white that's bad to have around. I have seen enough to have questions about his identity.
As far as I know he hasn't done anything that would suggest jewish behaviour. He might as well be a gentile that carry this name. Exclusively jewish names probably are very few, most if not all of them have been stolen from gentiles when jews infiltrated their nations. Also he is from South Africa, a nation built by European Dutch settlers as far as I know, Dutch and German are part of the same language family, therefore `Steinberg` might have been a common name in Netherlands or in their past formations as well.

If his name was Rothschild or Rockefeller then it would make sense to call him a jew but Steinberg is a rather controversial name, which alone is not enough to say for sure if he's jewish or not. I think we should rather let actions to speak for themselves.

slyscorpion said:
The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:
One wire Phenomenon
https://youtu.be/r2N_FWf_JSg
Steinberg.
How do you know his name is Steinberg? I don't try to blame or protect anybody, I try to objectively figure out what is going on.

He’s said a lot of weird things and behaved kind of idiotic, however nothing I have seen indicates him to be an infiltrator specifically.

Not that I am vouching for anything, however, I see him being called a jew all over the place, but I see no evidence or credence given for this claim besides his last name which he confessed to have, which may or may not indicate he is a jew.

If there are serious issues he is causing for people behind the scenes or something, perhaps rather than call names, one could put in the effort to give context and lay it out, so the cause may be understood.

Otherwise this is just useless bickering.

If he is an infiltrator, this will come out sooner rather than later, and name calling such as this is unecessary for that to happen.

Please don't disprove this message. I know the other topic was deleted but I think this need to be posted.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This was clearly a joke, if one randomly googles "Steinberg" they might get a picture like this.

However, people thought this was for real, and in anycase, moderation understood it was a joke, but others did not.

Please behave yourselves in the future, because this got taken the wrong way.
As far as I understood it was not a joke. The member who posted the picture thought that One WIre Phenomenon was the man in that picture and stated the man is jewish, later he aknowledged that he made a mistake. The picture no longer exist on that link, this is why it doesn't appear anymore. It either expired, either was deleted. Myself at the beginning I thought it was a joke, which is why I haven't reported the post, which I usually do when I see messages containing too much personal information.

Perhaps it is time for me to leave.
You don't have to be sorry for anything. It was a blatant misunderstanding in the middle. Better just move on, your translation work is infinitely more important for your country and for JoS in general, don't leave it exclusively due to some drama show caused by some members. You did not offend anybody with anything, also nobody exposed you with anything, just some members misunderstanding what they thought it was `evidence` against your real person, which obviously wasn't the case and they exagerated it. A drama episode which ended up wasting people's time is not a reason to leave a whole forum and a very important work that you was undergoing.

slyscorpion said:
Steinberg.

VoiceofEnki said:
If he is an infiltrator, this will come out sooner rather than later, and name calling such as this is unecessary for that to happen.
But it already did come out. I don’t understand everyone saying “the rtr will reveal infiltrators in due time” and then when that very thing manifests everyone tries to kneecap it and say “nooo not like that”.

I’ve been careful to never call anyone a Jew before but this one is pretty open and shut. The guys name is steinberg!

The Alchemist7 said:
Please don't disprove this message. I know the other topic was deleted but I think this need to be posted.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This was clearly a joke, if one randomly googles "Steinberg" they might get a picture like this.

However, people thought this was for real, and in anycase, moderation understood it was a joke, but others did not.

Please behave yourselves in the future, because this got taken the wrong way.
As far as I understood it was not a joke. The member who posted the picture thought that One WIre Phenomenon was the man in that picture and stated the man is jewish, later he aknowledged that he made a mistake. The picture no longer exist on that link, this is why it doesn't appear anymore. It either expired, either was deleted. Myself at the beginning I thought it was a joke, which is why I haven't reported the post, which I usually do when I see messages containing too much personal information.

Perhaps it is time for me to leave.
You don't have to be sorry for anything. It was a blatant misunderstanding in the middle. Better just move on, your translation work is infinitely more important for your country and for JoS in general, don't leave it exclusively due to some drama show caused by some members. You did not offend anybody with anything, also nobody exposed you with anything, just some members misunderstanding what they thought it was `evidence` against your real person, which obviously wasn't the case and they exagerated it. A drama episode which ended up wasting people's time is not a reason to leave a whole forum and a very important work that you was undergoing.

I was planning on still doing the work but not chit chatting on the forum because i gets me into trouble. Thank you for also being by my side this whole time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back