Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

God of Macaws?

Bipolar Bear

Yesterday, I happened to see a woman outside with a big blue and yellow macaw, guess she was taking him for a breath of fresh air out of the apartment. After I returned home, I happened to see an ad online, featuring a blue and yellow macaw again.

I looked at the JoS Demon section but I didn't see any God who would have macaws or parrots as their animal.
Is there some Demon who has this bird as their animal?

I am asking because I still have no clue who is my GD.

Based on what i have studied and learned from reading in the Mayan Manuscript of TROANO. The Maccaw is the Totem animal Of Queen Moo:

According to the author, a deified king named Can, whose totem or emblem was the serpent, and a rule of his kingdom, as in some Asiatic countries, was that the eldest son should marry his youngest sister. This so called Can had 3 sons and 2 daughters, thus making a famly of 7, each of whom ruled one of seven cities. Following the rule already mentioned, one of the brothers named Coh, chacmol or leopard, took to wife his sister Moo, but their brother Aac, whose TOTEM was the turtle, out of love for his sister slew her husband treacherously. According to {10} the custom of the country he is represented as offering her fruit, whilst she is seated under a tree upon which is perched a macaw as the totem of Moo; the serpent, or her husband's emblem, is twined in the branches of the tree, whilst a monkey stands by as if representing a councillor. The tree is the emblem of the country, and the representation is in close conformity with the biblical book of Genesis as to the temptation of Eve. Moo refuses to accept this symbol of the love of Aac, and he puts her to death, as well as her elder brother Cay Canchi, or Hunacay, the wise-fish, the high-priest.

Source: MS TROANO - Graham Hancock.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back