Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dumping Friends not committed to a spiritual path/growing

BastetKhalia

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry for making so many posts lately but I it's nice to get peoples input that are on a more similar wavelength.

Recently I blocked and cut out a couple of people in my life and for 2 of them I feel really bad about it. The 3rd one, not so much. He admitted to me a few weeks ago after I've known him for 4 years that he's a christian and is passive aggressive towards me. I said I wanted to move to bali because you can live very well for only 2000$ a month, and he was like "yeah if you can even afford 2000$ a month". He says rude shit like that all the time but then gives me amazing affirmations and positive advice too, to try to throw me off guard. I see right through him. I said I'm a creative genius, not to brag, but to make positive affirmations, then he sent a meme saying "you're taste in art is trash" but then said he is only sending memes.

Safe to say, no regrets blocking him.

The other two however, one of them is a Christian (other isn't, he hates religion). I really feel bad because he is actually the most kindest person I have ever met, however whenever I try to "come out the closet" and tell him I'm a satanist, he freaks out and gets scared and tries to say no you're not a satanist stop saying that. He is very stuck in his ways also, in the old paradigm and seems to not budge. His biggest aspiration in life was to become a police officer which I don't respect at all, cause we know they aren't get to serve and protect, they're here to serve and protect crook freemasons and jewish filth and this bullshit system.

He lacks any and all spirituality, stuck in his ways, unmotivated, lazy, and no matter how much I push him or lead by example he stays stuck. His only hope for wealth he says is winning the lottery instead of working hard to become wealthy himself.

So I blocked him too, but feel very bad because despite that he is a kind person and was there for me when I was at my lowest and I was going through insane spiritual warfare, depression, and was suicidal, etc.

Please don't get mad at me also, I already blocked him I just want some input. I know we aren't supposed to tolerate christianity what so ever, but considering I have no family and very few friends because of my beliefs and dedication to this path, its hard to let someone go who has shown me nothing but love.

itsstarfire said:

So I blocked him too, but feel very bad because despite that he is a kind person and was there for me when I was at my lowest and I was going through insane spiritual warfare, depression, and was suicidal, etc.

Please don't get mad at me also, I already blocked him I just want some input. I know we aren't supposed to tolerate christianity what so ever, but considering I have no family and very few friends because of my beliefs and dedication to this path, its hard to let someone go who has shown me nothing but love.

You don't have to necessarily block people like this, who are not detracting from your advancement. You shouldn't show him anymore spiritual stuff, however. I would only show people who you think you can actually convince, but even then exercise caution.

As far as being a friend, however, you can still be friends if the relationship is positive for you. It is almost impossible to find someone close to being an SS. Even if they are not a Christian, then they may be degenerate in another manner as well. Everyone has issues and can potentially bring you down.

If your friend does not drag you to church, or does not say Christian stuff to you, and they support you like a good friend does, then I think this is fine. You can judge for yourself how Christian someone actually is, besides just the label itself. Make a judgement call, but I wouldn't write someone off just off the label alone. A non-Christian may smoke weed and talk to the enemy aliens and this would pose a great threat as well.

At the beginning I told to some friends that I became satanist too... a really bad idea.

First thing, don't tell people what you are.
Second, you can have friends that are not satanists. You don't need to cut off all the normal people. The parasitic one of course yes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back