Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Goebbels, Heydrich and Himmler

alek

Hello brothers and sisters, I am researching and need figure out what Goebbels,Heydrich,Himmler this guy is saying that they were scum they did nothing for the third reich, especially when they took over the reich generals....? i am telling him that there were martyrs for peace just like rudolph hess...and he saying this is the reason why germany lost when it was crooked non-loyal "soldiers" giving the enemy plans in my opinion then this guy is going to putting down Goebells for pushing his family into cyanide... i research constantly and win every argument but i cant find anything but propoganda that goebells have his family cyanide as they were a beautiful family...

hello. all i know about Goebbels is the speeches he wrote for Hitler's birthdays (Satan's Library). But i know that Himmler was a noble and powerful man. he was an awesome SS & NS he helped organizes everyone so they all aligned with what Hitler was trying to get done.
The jos has a good bit of info and i'm sure several here have links to info about all three men. What i do know is that if they are apart of Hitler's inner NS then thy were some of the greatest men you would ever find.

( i know nothing about Heydrich- sorry)
Good luck on finding the info. when you find it please post about it. We can all use that kind of education!

Hail Satan

I think it is Goering or Goebbels who was a Satanist. I'm not sure as both seemed to be close to Hitler in particular, but HPS Maxine has said that it is either of them. Himmler was definitely a satanist. In truth there were probably tons of satanists that we don't know about in Nazi Germany as there were many satanic lodges like the Thule order.

This site by HP_Hammerofthegods has a lot of information on Nazi Satanism http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/vrilsociety/ and ofcourse 666blacksun.net

Virtually all the hig ranking nazi officials were advanced satanists, even in the Waffen and the Luftwaffe there were many mid-rank soldiers who were also satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back