Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a question for everyone on here

ghost kid

Does anybody on here know how to leave their body and do poltergeist stuff?Also is it even possible? :?

ghost kid said:
Does anybody on here know how to leave their body and do poltergeist stuff?Also is it even possible? :?

I ask this because I lately have been getting into white magic.And helping people with psychic powers.And thought it would be cool.If I could go out of body in poltergeist mode.And help people. :) :cool:

ghost kid said:

It is, but generally only dead people can really "do that" easily, because with alive people, the part of the soul that leaves in astral projection is quite energetically thin to do these things. It is not impossible, but you would need to master astral projection first.

I have been experiencing some pretty overwhelming energies lately, and I'm curious on how I can ask for assistance in understanding things. I am afraid to be learning as I believe there has been some curse or spiritual attacks on myself lately. I have been trying to ask for help from the Gods, although I can't always trust that the energies I've been approached and followed by lately are of Satan and the Demons. I'm studying still, but the more I study, the more complicated and at harm I feel myself and people in my life are in. I wasn't very serious when I first dedicated my soul, and put myself at risk by mentioning certin aspects of the history to people that I now think I should not have. To explain, I have had voices following me, and these energies are not something I can trust, as they imitate and dictate the beliefs I have, and when I do not comply, I get physically attacked. I'm worried that my home has been cursed with "spirit strings" where people have been connecting to me, and vice versa. I saw a sigil tied to strings of dark energy mixed with light energy, and there have been a stream of manifestations pouring from them. Basically being spied on and these other energies will catch up to me and be present around other people I have been around. The manifestations will take form as shadows, sometimes almost cloaked, but they will give me the sensations of being stabbed by needles or bitten by insects. They enter my skin and my body will be filled with death energy in the form of spiders. It started by a voice following me saying that there were spiders everywhere. I have seen these energy string set up around my town. I will have moments of feeling like I'm invocating, but I fear its of enemies, or humans more adept in magik that I am. I am just worried as I have seen death energy come from my body an hurt others when I do not comply with the things they say, or take them serious. There's also been a lot of issues of seeing labyrinths of tests almost, and the voices will trick me by using the voices of my friends or onces I recognize, I was worried that somehow I have done this by not being strict with my beliefs and exposing myself, but there is some very dangerous energies that are bound to my home, and the diameter of the spell grows, I was even under the bridge and was getting atacked there. This started a year ago, but at first I figured I was just having mental health issues, but as time goes on the more awful it all gets. I have seen these strings attached and controlling others in my life, as well as myself feeling like a robot or puppet and not going to lie, I have gotten used to this torment, but also am scared that I have seen these strings controlling others and being able to cut the ties off of friends and have them "snap out of it" made me more nervous. This one voice has mentioned "Jesus" will save me and has, but I felt like some energy has unlocked a part of my soul and has been using my energy to attach their curse to and it's been spreading. I don't know where else to turn cause my friends won't speak with me about it, and I constantly feel in danger and watch them get scared of the entity that follows me. Some people mock these gods. The stars have moved around and I saw a craft above my house one day. Shortly after this one shadow that assumed the position of a friend has now turned into a nightmare of harmful energies that breed in my room, home, and body. I have tried to ask the gods and Satan for help, but I think it's too dangerous and I've been too reckless and immature about any help received in the past.

Sapphire_Paradise_Skye said:
I have been experiencing some pretty overwhelming energies lately, and I'm curious on how I can ask for assistance in understanding things. I am afraid to be learning as I believe there has been some curse or spiritual attacks on myself lately. I have been trying to ask for help from the Gods, although I can't always trust that the energies I've been approached and followed by lately are of Satan and the Demons. I'm studying still, but the more I study, the more complicated and at harm I feel myself and people in my life are in. I wasn't very serious when I first dedicated my soul, and put myself at risk by mentioning certin aspects of the history to people that I now think I should not have. To explain, I have had voices following me, and these energies are not something I can trust, as they imitate and dictate the beliefs I have, and when I do not comply, I get physically attacked. I'm worried that my home has been cursed with "spirit strings" where people have been connecting to me, and vice versa. I saw a sigil tied to strings of dark energy mixed with light energy, and there have been a stream of manifestations pouring from them. Basically being spied on and these other energies will catch up to me and be present around other people I have been around. The manifestations will take form as shadows, sometimes almost cloaked, but they will give me the sensations of being stabbed by needles or bitten by insects. They enter my skin and my body will be filled with death energy in the form of spiders. It started by a voice following me saying that there were spiders everywhere. I have seen these energy string set up around my town. I will have moments of feeling like I'm invocating, but I fear its of enemies, or humans more adept in magik that I am. I am just worried as I have seen death energy come from my body an hurt others when I do not comply with the things they say, or take them serious. There's also been a lot of issues of seeing labyrinths of tests almost, and the voices will trick me by using the voices of my friends or onces I recognize, I was worried that somehow I have done this by not being strict with my beliefs and exposing myself, but there is some very dangerous energies that are bound to my home, and the diameter of the spell grows, I was even under the bridge and was getting atacked there. This started a year ago, but at first I figured I was just having mental health issues, but as time goes on the more awful it all gets. I have seen these strings attached and controlling others in my life, as well as myself feeling like a robot or puppet and not going to lie, I have gotten used to this torment, but also am scared that I have seen these strings controlling others and being able to cut the ties off of friends and have them "snap out of it" made me more nervous. This one voice has mentioned "Jesus" will save me and has, but I felt like some energy has unlocked a part of my soul and has been using my energy to attach their curse to and it's been spreading. I don't know where else to turn cause my friends won't speak with me about it, and I constantly feel in danger and watch them get scared of the entity that follows me. Some people mock these gods. The stars have moved around and I saw a craft above my house one day. Shortly after this one shadow that assumed the position of a friend has now turned into a nightmare of harmful energies that breed in my room, home, and body. I have tried to ask the gods and Satan for help, but I think it's too dangerous and I've been too reckless and immature about any help received in the past.
Only the enemy would attack you like this and this has nothing to do with our Gods. You also mentioned one of the voices was pushing jesus on you. You need to clean your aura and soul daily. People who get easily attacked by the enemy usually have deep ties with the enemy from past lives or even in the present one. Being a fanatical Xian is one way a person can have ties with the enemy and this gives them much leverage to attack you psychically. Do not give in to the enemy, you are a Satanist. clean your aura and build a powerful aura of protection. Do the returning curses meditation every day as well as it will help remove the ties you have with enemy filth. Even more important, do the Final RTR every day. I am going to leave a few links below. I also wish to ask, have you been into drugs before?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back