Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Females vaccine/ not vaccine

SeerOfSS

https://montanadailygazette.com/2021/04/16/unvaccinated-women-report-miscarriages-after-interactions-with-vaccinated-people/

I could be wrong but I think we talked about it here already.
Reason. I bring it up is because my GF is work around others that been vaccinated.

" it’s starting seem as though those conspiracy theories aren’t all that crazy."
- and the world slowly cracks its eyes open, peering ever so slightly through the veil.

Sybellum said:
" it’s starting seem as though those conspiracy theories aren’t all that crazy."
- and the world slowly cracks its eyes open, peering ever so slightly through the veil.

Like that and how true.
Much will happen to more to come looks like.

SeerOfSS said:
https://montanadailygazette.com/2021/04/16/unvaccinated-women-report-miscarriages-after-interactions-with-vaccinated-people/

Reason. I bring it up is because my GF is work around others that been vaccinated.

It sounds a bit farfetched, but Ill keep an eye out if I hear more / notice anything.

It is really important to take care of our health.
And I just thought that I really should get clean water from a distiller. I noticed the other day that after leaving it out in a glass for a day (tap water) it sort of smelled like the sewer. Like what the heck.

I think that stress from lockdowns should be taken into account more in regard to this vs the result of people around you that got the vaccine. Unless you spend a long time in close proximity to them.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
SeerOfSS said:

It sounds a bit farfetched, but Ill keep an eye out if I hear more / notice anything.

It is really important to take care of our health.
And I just thought that I really should get clean water from a distiller. I noticed the other day that after leaving it out in a glass for a day (tap water) it sort of smelled like the sewer. Like what the heck.

I think that stress from lockdowns should be taken into account more in regard to this vs the result of people around you that got the vaccine. Unless you spend a long time in close proximity to them.

Something crossed my mind earlier today. When a woman is pregnant, a hormone would be given off to stop the fetus from getting rejected by the body. This results in lower activity of the immunesystem.
Knowing this and what has been said (possible auto immune disease and tests showing infertility in animals the vacs have been tested on) AND mentioned in this topic its likely that the hormonal system is affected.

Which results in the above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back