Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shall i create a discord server?

I got_abs

I was wondering if i should create a discord server for us? I will give the highest role to Hp Cobra. He can kick or ban anyone server. We can give admin roles as well to trusted people so only hps dont have to moderate and focus on server 24/7.
Make rules like no sharing of personal info and images.
Thoughts?

I got_abs said:
I was wondering if i should create a discord server for us? I will give the highest role to Hp Cobra. He can kick or ban anyone server. We can give admin roles as well to trusted people so only hps dont have to moderate and focus on server 24/7.
Make rules like no sharing of personal info and images.
Thoughts?

Do you really think that HighPriest HoodedCobra has time to play with wannabe Satanists over on discord?

I think you don’t realise how busy and important his time and energy is.

It is also very dangerous.

I don't want to join such server, and I also don't want anyone else joining such server to risk exposing themselves.

We already have this forum.

Stay safe guys and gals.

NinRick said:
Do you really think that HighPriest HoodedCobra has time to play with wannabe Satanists over on discord?
I think you don’t realise how busy and important his time and energy is.
It is also very dangerous.

No,i do realise he is really busy and working really hard,we can add bots in discord which can look out for spam and automatically and many other things,but as i thought its a huge no no. Lol. I only asked because it would have let us talk in real time and also served as a backup. But ehh leave it.

Bipolar Bear said:
NakedPluto said:
never
Henu the Great said:
I don't want to join such server, and I also don't want anyone else joining such server to risk exposing themselves.
We already have this forum.
Stay safe guys and gals.

The point was not "ye lets all run out of forums to discord." I come to forums more than anything and i love this place the most. Its made from hardwork of our Hps. I just wanted to create a healthy environment where Satanists could talk in real time and staying anonymous at same time,also would have served as a backup,drop it as most are not comfortable,as its high risk low reward.
Can we create a place in astral? where only satanic souls can enter? to talk and interact with one another?
Lately i have been wanting to interact with other satanists,idk i dont even know u guys.but i feel this bond,attatchment (for those whom i know are surely of Satan here)idk dont wanna loose u guys. Thats why i come up with ideas like these.

I got_abs said:
I was wondering if i should create a discord server for us?

This is not a good idea, but let me explain why. I can tell your heart is in the right place and your just trying to be proactive and helpful. We have our forums which serve this purpose already quite effeciently.

Discord is a private application and company. The information therein does not have any legal privacy guarantees or protections. If we made a truly Satanic discord not only would it be completely subject to investigation and infiltration but would a sort of "safe observatory" for anyone using the discord company to gain access to further credentials and personal information about specific SS willing to join it.

If you add in the fact that discord's main demographic is gamers and younger men then you start to see how the focus of the group is going to quickly sideline into pointless chatter and irrelevant subject matter not pertaining to spiritual advancement or RtR scheduling.

Now add in too of that how much ease of access this grants plants and infiltrators. Simply join a discord server and begin influencing young, new and impressionable satanists with the ease of voice chat and disinformation from quick posting? And suddenly you have a recipe for total "shitposting" and wide spread arguing/dis info.

This is what jews crave, a satanic organization with completely free ease of access to spread disinfo and demoralization. They pay hundreds to thousands of jews within the "JIDF" to patrol the web for hours and hours to infiltrate alt-right groups and basically anyone who speaks ill of them.

Now compound the fact that monitoring and controlling all of that from a High Priest/Priestesses perspective is a total distraction from their spiritual duties and leadership and becomes a full time job. As if maintaining the forums wasnt enough already, and you start to understand why this is not a good idea.

Your heart is in the right place man, just a bad application of motive. Someday when this war is over you'll have all the socialization and communication between your brothers and sisters you could ever ask for. Until then utilize the forum here, it is safer and better secured. Speak to the gods respectfully if you find yourself feeling alone and in need of an ear, they are always their to guide you.

Your a good man for trying to be proactive, but the course and goals we already have here onsite are all the tools we need.

Andromedus1488 said:
This is not a good idea, but let me explain why. I can tell your heart is in the right place and your just trying to be proactive and helpful. We have our forums which serve this purpose already quite effeciently........

Hmm,i understand. I only thought of strong minded satanists excluding newbies and all the cyber attacks going on JOS already.
I guess i will make a complete guide for beginners,which includes after effects of meditations,what to look for and experiences with meditations,explaining working of energies in simple terms and all basic things to help newbies understand everything easily when i get time.

Hmm,i understand. I only thought of strong minded satanists excluding newbies and all the cyber attacks going on JOS already.
I guess i will make a complete guide for beginners...

That is extremely admirable of you. There are so many new Satanists out there that need a wealth of advice from other experienced members. I salute your goals, go spread Satan's wisdom brother, blessings to you.

I just had to reply.

Be very careful of what you do with Discord. Security audits have shown it's one of the unsafest IM app. All messages sent by any user are available in clear script in those audits. Not even encrypted. Add the fact it's part of the global mass surveillance programme and presents so little care for user privacy and safety that it's red in everything.

Use it for foreign language learning service, for occasional gaming (if you haven't evolved past that) and other interactions that do not regard sensitive data.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back