Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about 6 Month Meditation Program

Lenore

Hi everyone,

To be more planned and disciplined, I decided to use 6 month meditation program (Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training), but there is something I feel like I need to ask.

In this program, there is not any meditations from the intermediate parts in JoS. In fact, it continues with invoking the elements in the forth month after working for the senses. I am a bit concerned because of this incident, and I wanted to ask in which part I may add the other meditations such as the serpent meditations, king and queen etc.

I am already doing Void, AoP, cleaning my aura, spinning the chakras, RTR, Returning curses p1, opening my clairvoyance points, and Hatha and Kundalini Yoga everyday and sometimes Full Chakra Meditation. So, I am going to add these to the program anyway, but I am not sure where to put the others.

Thank you for your time
Hail Satan!

Lenore said:
Hi everyone,

To be more planned and disciplined, I decided to use 6 month meditation program (Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training), but there is something I feel like I need to ask.

In this program, there is not any meditations from the intermediate parts in JoS. In fact, it continues with invoking the elements in the forth month after working for the senses. I am a bit concerned because of this incident, and I wanted to ask in which part I may add the other meditations such as the serpent meditations, king and queen etc.

I am already doing Void, AoP, cleaning my aura, spinning the chakras, RTR, Returning curses p1, opening my clairvoyance points, and Hatha and Kundalini Yoga everyday and sometimes Full Chakra Meditation. So, I am going to add these to the program anyway, but I am not sure where to put the others.

Thank you for your time
Hail Satan!

There are intermediate meditations in the programme. If you look carefully without skimming, the programme suggests different meditations instead of those for opening the chakra, for those who have already opened them. There is also work with ectoplasm at some point and that's from the intermediate section too. Merging consciousness idem.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Really, you can do those at any time if you feel comfortable with it. After you open the chakras, you can do the King and Queen.

I know that my question is a bit sounded silly, but I have been doing meditations persistently only since the beginning of the February 2021, so I thought it would be problematic if I did not manage to clean my soul completely. But thank you so much for your support!

Stormblood said:
Lenore said:
There are intermediate meditations in the programme. If you look carefully without skimming, the programme suggests different meditations instead of those for opening the chakra, for those who have already opened them. There is also work with ectoplasm at some point and that's from the intermediate section too. Merging consciousness idem.

What I meant by "there isn't meditations from intermediate section" is that the ones such as I gave example, but I now understand that I also may do those while working with ectoplasm. Thank you!

Lenore said:
Stormblood said:
Lenore said:

What I meant by "there isn't meditations from intermediate section" is that the ones such as I gave example, but I now understand that I also may do those while working with ectoplasm. Thank you!

The "6" months programme is specifically to prepare people for Spiritual Warfare. I assume that's why they decided in favour of certain meditations and not others. In order not to chase too many birds with one stone, I'd stick to not adding anything to the programme except the basics. It seems you already got the basics covered, which is great. If you keep momentum, you'll reach many heights, much faster than inconsistent people. I wish you the best :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back