Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Effects, Keep it up!!!

SigTyr

IMG-20210419-231306-862.jpg

Nikois666 said:
SigTyr said:
hailourtruegod said:
What is that from?

Protonvpn :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for telling the jews you use ProtonVPN [- _ -]

I did the same mistake a while back.
They already know. But I don't use jewish servers anyway.
Plus how many of us use protonvpn? Considering that most of us prefer protonmail, I think plenty. I doubt jews have control over proton, so it's like admiting that you prefer a pepsi over coca-cola,at least in my case.

It seems like I need to create new identity or better go offline for a while. There are very well organized and coordintated spiritual attacks against me. Also I have been warned that my life is in danger, but I see this as an indicator of being a pain in the ass for them.

SigTyr said:
Nikois666 said:
SigTyr said:
Protonvpn :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for telling the jews you use ProtonVPN [- _ -]

I did the same mistake a while back.
They already know. But I don't use jewish servers anyway.
Plus how many of us use protonvpn? Considering that most of us prefer protonmail, I think plenty. I doubt jews have control over proton, so it's like admiting that you prefer a pepsi over coca-cola,at least in my case.

It seems like I need to create new identity or better go offline for a while. There are very well organized and coordintated spiritual attacks against me. Also I have been warned that my life is in danger, but I see this as an indicator of being a pain in the ass for them.
Sorry mate, I forgot I had replies in this topic.

Last time, when I accidentally said I use Proton VPN here, few days or at least a month later signing up on Protonmail requires mobile number or email in my country to prove that I am human but before that solving a captcha was enough, lol.
It's all okay and fine if you have registered to protonmail before mid 2020. Proton is better than Joomail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back