Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm searching for resources on sanskrit mantras

Arno Dorian

Do you have a resource suggestion for Sanskrit mantras?
I'm looking for sources where not only chakras but other things too :geek:

In this link, there are books from David Frawley. He is an expert about Sanskrit mantras. There are 14 books from him in here. Some of his books that I think are most important are
#1 Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound - Secrets of Seed (Bija) Mantras
#2 Ayurvedic Astrology - Self Healing Through the Stars
#3 Vedantic Meditation - Lighting the Flame of Awareness
This 3rd book is not a PDF, it is an Epub file so you will need a special program to read it. In this PDFs and Ebooks folder, there is a program you can download that will allow you to read the Epub file books on a computer. Or if you are using a phone, you can get the ReadEra app that can read Epub files. The symbol of the ReadEra app is an orange book with a blue background.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

There are also many other books in there.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
In this link, there are books from David Frawley. He is an expert about Sanskrit mantras. There are 14 books from him in here. Some of his books that I think are most important are
#1 Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound - Secrets of Seed (Bija) Mantras
#2 Ayurvedic Astrology - Self Healing Through the Stars
#3 Vedantic Meditation - Lighting the Flame of Awareness
This 3rd book is not a PDF, it is an Epub file so you will need a special program to read it. In this PDFs and Ebooks folder, there is a program you can download that will allow you to read the Epub file books on a computer. Or if you are using a phone, you can get the ReadEra app that can read Epub files. The symbol of the ReadEra app is an orange book with a blue background.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

There are also many other books in there.

Wow thanks I just might look these up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back