Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanists on youtube are encouraging Chakra Removal - What are your thoughts?

BastetKhalia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL8upuPqoAg

Just noticed this. Wanted to leave this here and get opinions from more advanced members on the forum if they're open to speaking on it.

I noticed this group has been encouraging people to remove their chakra system saying it hinders spiritual growth.

Beyond not being able to remove your chakras (I don't beleive), it would be if possible the epitome of stupidity. There is no more a self destructive thing to attempt then that.

itsstarfire said:

Just noticed this. Wanted to leave this here and get opinions from more advanced members on the forum if they're open to speaking on it.

I noticed this group has been encouraging people to remove their chakra system saying it hinders spiritual growth.

Shit like this is being promoted on the failed forums where all the jews crawl to that have been kicked out from here. I have seen it myself. Those forums are nothing but shite. They have nothing of value to offer but slander and gossip. They are a hebrewfied spinoff of JOS.

The way out soul is comprised makes us who and what we are. We must work with and open our chakras to be risen and lastly obtain the magnum opus.

The people promoting this certainly are not "Satanists" from here.

Sybellum said:
Beyond not being able to remove your chakras (I don't beleive), it would be if possible the epitome of stupidity. There is no more a self destructive thing to attempt then that.

If I recall correctly, one of the HPs (don't quote me on this) mentioned that in Freemasonry they destroy some of the chakras so they're more like the jews. I read it a long time ago so it's possible I didn't see it on JoS at all though. Whatever the case it's enemy garbage, naturally.

Anyway, I think starfire joining on the 1st of April was a sign.

Sybellum said:
It cannot remove it but it can damage it a lot. Its the reverse of what we do, instead of opening and empowering it you are shutting it off.

This insanity is gaining ground in nuu-age circles and I've been seeing it more and more. They are ALL ALSO CHARGING INSANE AMOUNTS OF MONEY to 'remove chakras'. Every site offering this 'service' strangely has a hefty price tag.

If you have zero form of protection for your chakras or aura, you casually consume ayahuasca (or crack), you are schizophrenic, you depend on some 'guru' to order you around and you have psychic ties to the nazarene shitfilth, then yes, you are going to have a bad time. Attempting to rip them out does worse than nothing.

That's the stupidest and most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long time, doing that to your soul is the same as mutilating your body.

itsstarfire said:

This is a drug user. First of all double binding circles and Hebrew letters on all his merch.

"We put it on a scale with a magnifying glass, like a microscope, it was like a microscope, I guess it was a microscope. There was a bubble gasp how did it get there?"

Anyone here remember Salem Burke? Yeah this is Salem Burke 2.0. The way he twitches and the way he's says things....

Drugs.

I once saw a chakra removal website, other than the fact that there was a rabbi on the front page it costed a LOT.

Ahh, the old scheme of taking your money and cursing you while at it.

In the end it will bite them in the ass.

That is some of the most stupid shit around.
If and that is a hell of a big IF, someone did manage to do this they would be seriously fucked. As in their body would start to shut down. Our chakras are so closely tied to our bodies and soul that we can't live without them- period. The jews only live due to having modified chakras and dna. All of that removing chakras shit is just that plain idiotic jewish filth. Disgusting.

Hail Father Satan.

Shadowcat said:
itsstarfire said:

Shit like this is being promoted on the failed forums where all the jews crawl to that have been kicked out from here. I have seen it myself. Those forums are nothing but shite. They have nothing of value to offer but slander and gossip. They are a hebrewfied spinoff of JOS.

The way out soul is comprised makes us who and what we are. We must work with and open our chakras to be risen and lastly obtain the magnum opus.

man thank you everyone for commenting! I was thinking the same thing and just really couldn't believe my eyes.

Aquarius said:
I once saw a chakra removal website, other than the fact that there was a rabbi on the front page it costed a LOT.

yoooo I recently been going down the rabbit hole of the jews.. lmao

I went to every major record producing company like columbia, def jam, sony and every CEO, executive, etc is jew or christian and look so fucking ugly and nasty.

Someone tried getting me to remove my chakras in 2017 and literally treated me like shit and belittled me for refusing to do so. Safe to say, we aren't friends anymore. They're an "ex satanist" too, good riddance.

Enki4ever said:
That is some of the most stupid shit around.
If and that is a hell of a big IF, someone did manage to do this they would be seriously fucked. As in their body would start to shut down. Our chakras are so closely tied to our bodies and soul that we can't live without them- period. The jews only live due to having modified chakras and dna. All of that removing chakras shit is just that plain idiotic jewish filth. Disgusting.

Hail Father Satan.

I already commented this, but someone I was friends with a while back tried getting me to remove my chakras in 2017. Very mentally ill, believed himself to be satan at one point too and we are no longer friends because I refused to. Even back that that made no logical sense to me. So many beings/people have tried to stunt my spiritual growth.

It's crazy how many lunatics go around tarnishing the names of Father Satan and the Gods/Goddesses. It's embarassing.

Someone in the music industry I met has a bunch of satanic symbols tattooed, but if you see him, his aura is so unhealthy and completely black, his face is sunken and drained, extremely pale, drug addict, alcoholic, dressed like a douchebag, disrespects woman and is very hostile and mean to them. Him and the artist he produces for are just the biggest jokes ever and just give satanism a bad name, pretty sure Def jam pushed them to do so because they aren't even satanists. Just idiots. They say they love woman but everytime they go on instagram live, they have woman doing degrading acts and call them nasty sluts that probably have herpes and "you definitely sink you disgusting bitch"

MrIntrepid said:
Sybellum said:

If I recall correctly, one of the HPs (don't quote me on this) mentioned that in Freemasonry they destroy some of the chakras so they're more like the jews. I read it a long time ago so it's possible I didn't see it on JoS at all though. Whatever the case it's enemy garbage, naturally.

You need to stop jumping to conclusions and assuming I claim this. Someone literally tried getting me to remove my chakras in 2017 and I refused, so cut the bullying and false accusations.

I dont even pay attention to stupid holidays like "april fools" easter, blah blah blah. Its just a coincidence.

I only posted this and asked to back up MY BELIEFS and get confirmation since I literally had a falling out with someone trying to push this shit on me.

Whats with people targeting me in this forum, this is my third account now and people keep trying to run me out.

Karnonnos said:
This insanity is gaining ground in nuu-age circles and I've been seeing it more and more. They are ALL ALSO CHARGING INSANE AMOUNTS OF MONEY to 'remove chakras'. Every site offering this 'service' strangely has a hefty price tag.

If you have zero form of protection for your chakras or aura, you casually consume ayahuasca (or crack), you are schizophrenic, you depend on some 'guru' to order you around and you have psychic ties to the nazarene shitfilth, then yes, you are going to have a bad time. Attempting to rip them out does worse than nothing.

The new age community is the retard community, they been pushing this bullshit too and heavy drug use. I met this crazy idiot a few years ago who did ayahuasca almost everyday while fasting and smoking weed excessively saying he "reached spiritual enlightenment", and tried to get me to do that shit. He had the audacity to to tried to make me feel like im the dumbass for not doing the same.

I'm very proud to say I have never even touched ayahuasca and don't intend to either, despite these fake gurus and new age idiots constantly trying to shame me into doing so saying im cleearrrly not enlightened enough if I dont.

Henu the Great said:
Ahh, the old scheme of taking your money and cursing you while at it.

In the end it will bite them in the ass.

Looking at the state of the auras of people on his channel, and how gross he looks, looks like that isn't too far from now. He doesn't look healthy whatsoever.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
There’s been other threads about this guy before you should search his name here and see what comes up.

you know what, when I came across his channel other day my first thought was "this dude and his friends are being deceived, I don't think they realize they are worshipping the false gods and greys pretending to be Satan"

just looked like you told me to and other people were saying the same shit.

I actually had a bad run in with someone who was a huge fan of them last year when the plandemic started, he kept telling me watch beer, boobs, and black magick and I just could never bring myself to do it. The guy was a nut job himself, and alcoholic and loves to SPIRITUAL BYPASS. He kept saying he removed his chakras and he doesn't need to eat healthy, or get sober, because he's this SUPERIOR occultist in the Golden Dawn. *face palm* Even said meditation is stupid and you dont need it to be powerful.

He got really mad at me for tell him to stop being an alcoholic and tried hexing me.

Seems like my intuition was on point, cause when someone sent me a video from this dudes channel sunday, I literally was like WTF scrolling through his page watching few minutes of a few videos. Saw the state of their auras.

then got to the chakra removal and was just done at that point.

I didnt wanna go blasting him on this forum off the bat because people have a tendency to like attacking me, so better to have asked before I saying anything.

itsstarfire said:

This group does not encourage people to remove their chakras. People who promote that here get rightfully slammed for that.

If you want to waste your time on garbage like that, and participate in toxic practices. Oh well, go ahead it’s your own soul and demise.

For your information:
Six smaller, but equally powerful chakras are located on each side of the hips, shoulders, and the temples on the sides of the head. The chakras function to empower the soul with energy. These thirteen chakras are essential to life. No one can live without them. Because so much ancient knowledge has been systematically destroyed and much of what remains has been corrupted, most of what is openly available concerning the chakras, unfortunately is flawed. Satan and the Powers of Hell reveal spiritual knowledge as we advance ourselves through meditation.

Either trust random idiots on the web, or trust the JoS. You should meditate more, if you don’t understand basic things like that you need your chakras.

We are here to EMPOWER our SOULS!

itsstarfire said:
Shadowcat said:
itsstarfire said:

man thank you everyone for commenting! I was thinking the same thing and just really couldn't believe my eyes.

no prob.

itsstarfire said:
Whats with people targeting me in this forum, this is my third account now and people keep trying to run me out.

I'm not the forum police so you don't have to take me seriously. Not here to start shit, so you do you.

itsstarfire said:
MrIntrepid said:
Sybellum said:

You need to stop jumping to conclusions and assuming I claim this. Someone literally tried getting me to remove my chakras in 2017 and I refused, so cut the bullying and false accusations.

I dont even pay attention to stupid holidays like "april fools" easter, blah blah blah. Its just a coincidence.

I only posted this and asked to back up MY BELIEFS and get confirmation since I literally had a falling out with someone trying to push this shit on me.

This was going on even when the Yahoo Groups was around it's not new just wasn't common till now apparently. I even remember a thread on this back then.

itsstarfire said:
I already commented this, but someone I was friends with a while back tried getting me to remove my chakras in 2017. Very mentally ill, believed himself to be satan at one point too and we are no longer friends because I refused to. Even back that that made no logical sense to me. So many beings/people have tried to stunt my spiritual growth.

It's crazy how many lunatics go around tarnishing the names of Father Satan and the Gods/Goddesses. It's embarassing.

Someone in the music industry I met has a bunch of satanic symbols tattooed, but if you see him, his aura is so unhealthy and completely black, his face is sunken and drained, extremely pale, drug addict, alcoholic, dressed like a douchebag, disrespects woman and is very hostile and mean to them. Him and the artist he produces for are just the biggest jokes ever and just give satanism a bad name, pretty sure Def jam pushed them to do so because they aren't even satanists. Just idiots. They say they love woman but everytime they go on instagram live, they have woman doing degrading acts and call them nasty sluts that probably have herpes and "you definitely sink you disgusting bitch"

I would seriously stay away from these people and be careful. Elite circles are cesspits. Build up your Aura of Protection and use the Returning Curses.

Def Jam was founded by Rick Rubin and was under the control of Lyor Cohen for a long time so this doesn't shock me at all. The agenda with this nonsense is to spit on music, which is sacred.

itsstarfire said:
The new age community is the retard community, they been pushing this bullshit too and heavy drug use. I met this crazy idiot a few years ago who did ayahuasca almost everyday while fasting and smoking weed excessively saying he "reached spiritual enlightenment", and tried to get me to do that shit. He had the audacity to to tried to make me feel like im the dumbass for not doing the same.

I'm very proud to say I have never even touched ayahuasca and don't intend to either, despite these fake gurus and new age idiots constantly trying to shame me into doing so saying im cleearrrly not enlightened enough if I dont.

You are right, this manipulation of theirs is everywhere in New Age circles. I can smell these types of people a mile off and they prey on the 'universal love, love means no resistance, love is wonderful' type thing. Anyone here - do not touch this crap. If it was of any worth it wouldn't be used by neolithic morons who couldn't even invent the wheel.

One thing to note is the amount of sexual assault occurring at these ayahuasca retreats for the Coachella crowd. There are a lot of reports of this.

Karnonnos said:
itsstarfire said:

I would seriously stay away from these people and be careful. Elite circles are cesspits. Build up your Aura of Protection and use the Returning Curses.

Def Jam was founded by Rick Rubin and was under the control of Lyor Cohen for a long time so this doesn't shock me at all. The agenda with this nonsense is to spit on music, which is sacred.

itsstarfire said:

You are right, this manipulation of theirs is everywhere in New Age circles. I can smell these types of people a mile off and they prey on the 'universal love, love means no resistance, love is wonderful' type thing. Anyone here - do not touch this crap. If it was of any worth it wouldn't be used by neolithic morons who couldn't even invent the wheel.

One thing to note is the amount of sexual assault occurring at these ayahuasca retreats for the Coachella crowd. There are a lot of reports of this.

I can smell them a mile away too. I was targeted for a while by people in the new age communities and it was gross. They like to gaslight people and practice A LOT of spiritual bypassing.

So many scammers too using spirituality to prey on people sexually and financially but then paint themselves sooo spiritual and above anyone else. They can go around scamming, bullying, disrespecting anyone behind closed doors (they wouldn't dare to do so publicly unless they have flying monkeys), then if you stand up for yourself and affirm no you will not disrespect me, no you will not treat me this way, and show them you aren't the one its:

"you're not spiritual at all, why do you hAvE sO muCh HaTe iN uR hEart, omg Ur SOO ToXIc"

Some dude even tried saying If I fuck him, it'll heal me from my trauma.

Also yes I'm staying away. These people in the music industry were trying to recruit me and use me for their dumb agendas, prey on me. The rapper I'm talking about sent his mom got her to act like shes spiritual and shit when she's not and convince me to date him. when he/they realized I can't be controlled or manipulated, and was NOT going to date him he bullied me and then blocked me. Good riddance.

They sent some other guys as well, other rappers, guy in a band who turned out to be FUCKING jew but literally profits off satanic aesthetic also wtf?

I Thank Father Satan and the Gods & Goddesses for their protection when I miss my blind sports or ignore my intuition.

slyscorpion said:
itsstarfire said:
MrIntrepid said:

This was going on even when the Yahoo Groups was around it's not new just wasn't common till now apparently. I even remember a thread on this back then.

Thanks for the advice, i'll add it to my folder of my daily meditations and rituals. I've been going extra hard lately and more than happy to go the extra mile.

Karnonnos said:
itsstarfire said:

itsstarfire said:

These people often times have energy even worse and more nauseating than xtians. They work directly with enemy entities sometimes. Yes some of them know what is up (not all) and know the enemy is bad but feel there is no way out as the enemy threatens them with death sickness insanity possession and all sorts of other stuff if they leave them and don't serve them. These people don't know about our Gods and that anyone can help. It would be good to get the truth out to these people. They may turn out to be good allies eventually as they know first hand how bad the enemy is.

itsstarfire said:

Chakras are made of energies that are governing all aspects of our person and our lives. If you empower a chakra then you will improve the certain aspects governed by it's energy. From example what I noticed is that by meditating on the sacral/sexual chakra your libido will increase, and in an ideal world where spirituality is practiced on wide scale meditating on the sacral chakra might be a good treatment for people suffering from impotence or low sex drive or related. This is one example. Or if one meditates on the solar chakra, they will become more confident and more brave. If one meditates on their 6th chakra and third eye, their understanding and intelligence and wisdom will expand. Imagine what would happen if one does the opposite. `Cursing` the chakras (I agree that they cannot be removed) will most likely lead to diseases and disfunctionalities.

MrIntrepid said:
Sybellum said:

That is probably where the method they use is from. WTF 🤢🤮 who in the world would even want to think of doing something like this? I mean I get it being under enemy curses and stuff but this goes down to the level of being willingly corrupted. There are xtians who want to become exactly like the Jews too and call themselves spiritual Jews. I don't think they know about the occult practices though.

This is insane

slyscorpion said:
That is probably where the method they use is from. WTF 🤢🤮 who in the world would even want to think of doing something like this? I mean I get it being under enemy curses and stuff but this goes down to the level of being willingly corrupted. There are xtians who want to become exactly like the Jews too and call themselves spiritual Jews. I don't think they know about the occult practices though.

This is insane

The most popular new ager youtube channels I know of openly do Jew-style meditations and say that being abducted by the IGF is a good thing because their victims are usually released with increased intelligence. In addition, the last xian I spoke to who agreed that the COVID plandemic into motion is just humans putting the Bible's plan into motion was like, "Well it's man that has to do it. Who else will?" As long as it pleases their corrupted version of morality, it's all well and good.

Pretty much done being surprised by people who are fatally stupid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back