Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Old Ones

Ever heard of The Great Old Ones? Who are they supposed to be exactly? Are they different versions of our Gods? Is it safe to summon them?

Hail Satan!

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Ever heard of The Great Old Ones? Who are they supposed to be exactly? Are they different versions of our Gods? Is it safe to summon them?

Hail Satan!

I am pretty sure they are our Gods, the Demons of Satan. As Demon, well means God, and also they have been with humanity since the very beginning, so „old“ would simply describe their limitless boundaries of time. They are immortal and therefore timeless. We just lack a better word than „old“ for someone who has existed for a very long time?

I would not summon them if I were you, no. Stick to the information provided on the JoS, if you want to ask a God for support.

Hail Satan!

If you don't know who the person or entity you are summoning is for sure it definitely would be not a good thing to summon them. That is kind of dumb.

Thank you. If just reading for reading, okay. I'll stay away from the H.P. Lovecraft shit.

Hail Satan!

Unless it's the necronomicon an 50 names of marduk I am pretty sure they said those were ok after all their are advanced meditations of the necronomicon if you look them up but the whole gods being monsters that is never true
But anyway
Someone asked who azathoth was an I think they said it may be thoth

Satnam666 said:
Thank you. If just reading for reading, okay. I'll stay away from the H.P. Lovecraft shit.

Hail Satan!

Unless it's the necronomicon an 50 names of marduk I am pretty sure they said those were ok after all their are advanced meditations of the necronomicon if you look them up but the whole gods being monsters that is never true
But anyway

If that's true... then H.P. Lovecraft insulted Thoth's existence!

Satnam666 said:

Hail Satan!

But anyway

In the library their is a great article about how a jew more than likely sold him some of these an an he just published stories using the names for the rest but the question was asked before if necronomicon an 50 names well accept for I think
(19-23) I may be mistaken but they asked if they were safe an they said yes hoodedcobra is adding a page on the necronomicon can't wait for that

Satnam666 said:
Satnam666 said:
But anyway

In the library their is a great article about how a jew more than likely sold him some of these an an he just published stories using the names for the rest but the question was asked before if necronomicon an 50 names well accept for I think
(19-23) I may be mistaken but they asked if they were safe an they said yes hoodedcobra is adding a page on the necronomicon can't wait for that

Really? HP Cobra is doing that? Awesome!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back