Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about pagans

Crescentia

Hi, I'm a spiritual satanist but I'm new to the forum. I am still studying the
website but I have some questions. Before discovering Satanism, I called myself a pagan.
I've seen many pagans who say they speak to Gods, or even to Lucifer himself. But if they really talked to the gods, why don't the gods tell them the truth about Satan?
They claim to "work" with Gods, but if they are not Satanists and have no spiritual power because they don't meditate, how do they do it?
Who are they in contact with, really?

Crescentia said:

At best they are somehow communicating with one of the demons and the demon is guiding them towards Satanism. People have to learn on their own with these things, and know all the details. If the demon tells them the truth, they may reject it outright.

At worst, they are communicating with some sort of angelic entity or other hostile being that is only deceiving and hurting them.

Crescentia said:
website but I have some questions. Before discovering Satanism, I called myself a pagan.
I've seen many pagans who say they speak to Gods, or even to Lucifer himself. But if they really talked to the gods, why don't the gods tell them the truth about Satan?
They claim to "work" with Gods, but if they are not Satanists and have no spiritual power because they don't meditate, how do they do it?

The Gods from what I read on here respect pagans generally provided they don't add in enemy stuff to it. They may guide them along to advance or here if they see the person has potential. Depending on the mindset though this could take some time with some people so they slowly help the person. This would be the same way if a human friend was trying to help them. Satanism is the elite form of Paganism.

It also may be they are guided to advance at their own level and just do something so as not to dissipate and they will need a couple lifetimes to come to the truth. As Cobra stated with some people it will be lifetimes before they really advance greatly. In a recent sermon on bringing normal people to the truth.

However sometimes hostile entities try to play the Gods. Enemy Nordics in specific are known for doing this and they can be quite convincing even faking positive energy. The only way to know if it's the enemy or our side is the enemy will always try to pull someone into something negative at some point at least (they may pretend at first). Our Gods are always kind and respectful even to outsiders (provided they are not doing something to piss them off) and try to give positive messages.

Astral communications are not working properly because mankind is cursed.

Crescentia said:

It does happen. I am proof of that. I was spiritual and was contacted by Satan and BROUGHT here.

I was Pagan for quite a while, and then was led to the JoS by the Gods. Many pagans will be, as well, when the time is right for them. Either in their current lifetime or a future lifetime.

Satan just confirmed to me early this morning what I had already believed; that HE has power over ALL witches that he said, “connect with our Gods.” In other words, any practitioners of magick and witchcraft who connect with Pagan Gods are all under His power. He also stated that a very large percentage of Wiccans and related are cowards. He said, “They are fearful.” “That’s why they practice Wicca.”
Source: JoyOfSatan, Returning Curses part 2

Crescentia said:

Please read these topics. Many people who call themself pagan are connected to these kinds of things. And nearly all who call themselves wiccans are connected to these. This is a very large part of why many of them seem to be so cursed and never develope at all, because they do accidently connect themself to horrible curses. They read books of jewish and christian curses, presented as some kind of pagan spell book, and they actually try invoking these curses. Or they are even sometimes invoking the grey and reptilian evil things, or the jew/christian thoughtforms. Many of them also think that drugs will help them, but it only harms them. And also, many of these people (maybe even most of them) are actually athiests who only call themselves pagan as some political protest against christianity.

Qlippoth
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1695

The Qlippothic Kabbalah http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3089&p=17839

Satanism and Goetia
http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10657

Goetic Enns? Fake and Disrespectful, or Legit?
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688

For any true pagan, who actually is connected with the gods, then they are with us. I don't mean they are on this website, but they are part of our family with the gods. The only difference between them and us, is that they do not have access to all of the information that we have that Maxine and Cobra have pulled together, so it is going to be much harder for them. The gods guide many of these to us, like Lydia said, so they may receive more information and better instruction of how to help themselves.

slyscorpion said:
Enemy Nordics

This is getting memey but there is no "Enemy Nordic".

Rather if there are humanoid beings whom look Nordic or have features of Europeans/Aryan. We should just state for the future [Enemy Humanoids]. Nordic = Our Empire of Orion personnel not that there might not be a civilization out in the Universe mentioning themselves as Nordic or for that matter having Nordic features. But the whole meme of "Enemy Nordics" doesn't really fly anymore. I think it was HP.Cobra that, that meme has been out of the woods since like 2005-2006 or so.

So lets just state for the future asshole civilizations, enemy humanoids, hostile humanoids, hostile E.T.s that look human etc.etc.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Please read these topics. Many people who call themself pagan are connected to these kinds of things. And nearly all who call themselves wiccans are connected to these. This is a very large part of why many of them seem to be so cursed and never develope at all, because they do accidently connect themself to horrible curses. They read books of jewish and christian curses, presented as some kind of pagan spell book, and they actually try invoking these curses. Or they are even sometimes invoking the grey and reptilian evil things, or the jew/christian thoughtforms. Many of them also think that drugs will help them, but it only harms them. And also, many of these people (maybe even most of them) are actually athiests who only call themselves pagan as some political protest against christianity.

Qlippoth

The Qlippothic Kabbalah http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3089&p=17839

Satanism and Goetia

For any true pagan, who actually is connected with the gods, then they are with us. I don't mean they are on this website, but they are part of our family with the gods. The only difference between them and us, is that they do not have access to all of the information that we have that Maxine and Cobra have pulled together, so it is going to be much harder for them. The gods guide many of these to us, like Lydia said, so they may receive more information and better instruction of how to help themselves.

I agree with you. This is why I said as long as they are not into enemy stuff the Gods may try to guide them. But unfortunately that is many people that call themselves pagan these days.

I knew someone who called themselves a "Christian Pagan" and was trying to convince me how Jewsus was in some way connected with Pagan things. She said she talked to Gawd and angel Gabriel in her mind.

Face Palm :oops:

I tried to even suggest this isn't true and she said that's not true Christians are not our enemy (obviously at that point I told her I was pagan).

This really isn't much better than going to church to be honest. Of course this person did weed all the time.

Also a wiccan who was my neighbors. I would think she was a serial killer if I was sure of it and that it wasn't Jewish curses in some way from getting involved in angel stuff.

A bunch of people died around her (6 to 7) she had gone to a funeral and the night of a funeral another person died. A dog died in the middle of the street with her walking it.

I started kind of getting creeped out by this kind of stuff at the time not knowing what to think of it or if I seriously should try to avoid her or not.

But anyways she ended up an alcoholic and spending most her money trying to get this stuff removed from her.

But when I said read the JOS site and pulled it up she went on about how Satan is evil or just seemed interested depending on what day.

There really is no helping some people.

slyscorpion said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Qlippoth

Satanism and Goetia

I agree with you. This is why I said as long as they are not into enemy stuff the Gods may try to guide them. But unfortunately that is many people that call themselves pagan these days.

I knew someone who called themselves a "Christian Pagan" and was trying to convince me how Jewsus was in some way connected with Pagan things. She said she talked to Gawd and angel Gabriel in her mind.

Face Palm :oops:

I tried to even suggest this isn't true and she said that's not true Christians are not our enemy (obviously at that point I told her I was pagan).

This really isn't much better than going to church to be honest. Of course this person did weed all the time.

Also a wiccan who was my neighbors. I would think she was a serial killer if I was sure of it and that it wasn't Jewish curses in some way from getting involved in angel stuff.

A bunch of people died around her (6 to 7) she had gone to a funeral and the night of a funeral another person died. A dog died in the middle of the street with her walking it.

I started kind of getting creeped out by this kind of stuff at the time not knowing what to think of it or if I seriously should try to avoid her or not.

But anyways she ended up an alcoholic and spending most her money trying to get this stuff removed from her.

But when I said read the JOS site and pulled it up she went on about how Satan is evil or just seemed interested depending on what day.

There really is no helping some people.

The end part she seemed Uninterested that's what I meant to say guessing autocorrect thing.

Borealis said:
I thought JoS is a form of paganism?

It is as in its the original form of Paganism. However not everyone that labels themselves as pagan is indeed pagan. There are people that practice angel magick go to a regular xtian church and pray to Jewsus that label themselves as pagan. The Gods would not see this type of person as being pagan I don't believe.

slyscorpion said:
Borealis said:
I thought JoS is a form of paganism?

It is as in its the original form of Paganism. However not everyone that labels themselves as pagan is indeed pagan. There are people that practice angel magick go to a regular xtian church and pray to Jewsus that label themselves as pagan. The Gods would not see this type of person as being pagan I don't believe.
They would still be Gentile/Pagan, but simply tying into the enemy side with their nonsense practices, and outright harmful things. So there is the differentation of the Soul, and the Practices for the Soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back