Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experimental Kaballah Deep Knowledge And Disclosure

Zaryon

-- I apologize in advance for translation errors. --
After the article of HP Hooded Cobra, I did a deep research.
Rabbi Michael Laitmann headed the experimental kabbalah study. Establishes and teaches an academy called Bnei Baruch.
There are more goyim than Jews in this academy. They start classes every morning before dawn. It also has sites that broadcast live all over the world. As far as I understand they divided people into groups of 10. They read texts before and during classes as stated by HP Hooded Cobra. These texts are distorted texts in terms of meaning. According to them, the places and people mentioned in the texts are the inner impressions of the person (Egypt, Moses, Satan, Pharaoh vs vs vs.) They wash the heads of the Goyims with these distorted texts. After a while, the naive goyims enter the matrix of the Jewish god after working these texts." They call it the disclosure of the Creator". Their point of view is based on unconditional love and pacification of others (very stupidly and ı dont understand ). So they goyims use it as a battery and charging station throughout their lives and kill them.
This is the information I could find, my SS friends, I hope it was helpful.
AdAbz6.jpg

FOOTNOTE : If there is wrong information I would be glad if HPs or my SS friends fix it.

These people probably just doomed their soul for good no matter what they do with this. Wow what a nightmare to clean and disconnect from. Plus they will die or go insane after awhile if they keep doing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back