Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Aghori Tribes

FathersChild

I am not a fan of them but I do watch any documentation on them. You know, because they're outrageous and all. I just wanted to hear some of your take on the Aghori. I can't find much on how they came to be and if I could,bit would likely be from the perspective of someone who does not have a Pagan mindset. Does anyone know anything about these depraved nasties?

I'm not certain about P.N.G tribes. As I have not done enough study on them. But they seem very similar in appearance to the aghori tribe. They could be direct desendents from that tribe. But my view is this, any tribes that are eating human flesh and involved in pedophilia you can pretty much guarantee that they have reptilian DNA. And controlled by the enemy.

You take the Yezidi Tribe for example they are Gentile and are of Satan. They do not eat humans and do pedophilia. Because they do not have Reptilian DNA and are definitely not controlled by the enemy.

Hornet666 said:
I'm not certain about P.N.G tribes. As I have not done enough study on them. But they seem very similar in appearance to the aghori tribe. They could be direct desendents from that tribe. But my view is this, any tribes that are eating human flesh and involved in pedophilia you can pretty much guarantee that they have reptilian DNA. And controlled by the enemy.

You take the Yezidi Tribe for example they are Gentile and are of Satan. They do not eat humans and do pedophilia. Because they do not have Reptilian DNA and are definitely not controlled by the enemy.

never thought of that they might have repshithead DNA :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My personal opinion is that Aghoris do these practices to abhor and keep away curious people, the media, and wannabes from being initiated into their traditions.
I think, that their REAL practices are hidden and kept secret, and do not involve pedophilia. I don't know about cannibalism though. I do know that they find a body, take the skull and clean it, and eat and drink out of it. There are many pictures of this. I also like to watch documentaries on the Aghoris.

magus.immortalis said:
My personal opinion is that Aghoris do these practices to abhor and keep away curious people, the media, and wannabes from being initiated into their traditions.
I think, that their REAL practices are hidden and kept secret, and do not involve pedophilia. I don't know about cannibalism though. I do know that they find a body, take the skull and clean it, and eat and drink out of it. There are many pictures of this. I also like to watch documentaries on the Aghoris.
If that would be true then why don't I eat human flesh when I want to be left alone...

And you wouldn't know about their real practices unless you did remote viewing on them.

Heres the pedophile tribes i was talking about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_people

https://canadianlegalsystem.blogspot.com/2013/06/papua-new-guineas-sambia-tribe.html

Their teachings are totally corrupted and promote very degenerated garbage such as necrocanibalism, consumption of excrement and urine, consumption of alucinogenic substances, pedophilic, auto punishment, ECT, also many of them have jewish features, their energy in the images feels very disgusting.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Hornet666 said:
They are controlled by enemy alien grays. And they offer sacrifice to them.

i like your signature

Thanks. Full credit goes to Ben Garrison. His artwork is awesome. I highly recommend it. And he seems to be very well jewish aware. As a staunch Satanist I cant help but get behind and support an artist like him. I've had a few chuckles over his artwork lately. I highly recommend.

Hornet666 said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:
Hornet666 said:
They are controlled by enemy alien grays. And they offer sacrifice to them.

i like your signature

Thanks. Full credit goes to Ben Garrison. His artwork is awesome. I highly recommend it. And he seems to be very well jewish aware. As a staunch Satanist I cant help but get behind and support an artist like him. I've had a few chuckles over his artwork lately. I highly recommend.

i've seen some of that artwork its funny and yes he seems very aware :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Henu the Great said:
magus.immortalis said:
If that would be true then why don't I eat human flesh when I want to be left alone...

And you wouldn't know about their real practices unless you did remote viewing on them.

I don't recommend that, maybe if you do it long enough, you might get the shakes.
Also, I believe in North America, it's illegal, as well as in many countries.

I don't want to remote view Aghoris. I learned through experience that if you can see people, they can see you. Unless you have a way around it.
I was wondering why in the past, I was seeing random people in my head, clear as a movie as if I were watching it, with actual backgrounds. This was before I caught on.

magus.immortalis said:
Henu the Great said:
magus.immortalis said:

I don't recommend that, maybe if you do it long enough, you might get the shakes.

I don't want to remote view Aghoris. I learned through experience that if you can see people, they can see you. Unless you have a way around it.
I was wondering why in the past, I was seeing random people in my head, clear as a movie as if I were watching it, with actual backgrounds. This was before I caught on.
What I meant is that we Gentiles do not eat human flesh when we want to be left alone thus how can these tribes be of Satan?

[/quote]
What I meant is that we Gentiles do not eat human flesh when we want to be left alone thus how can these tribes be of Satan?
[/quote]

Nobody said that these tribes were of Satan! Lol

magus.immortalis said:
Henu the Great said:
magus.immortalis said:

There is literally endless evidence on the Aghori being degenerate sub human filth, in any encounter they have with people.

The way they present themselves and act in general shows that they're on a very low level of understanding, of anything.

Even if in the slim chance these people have some sort of spiritual practice, its glaringly apparent these people are the lowest of the low, even some Jews act in a manner that is less blatant then these people... that's how vile these Aghori tribes act.

Any practice these people have is focused on the enemy, stripped of any development whatsoever. The behavior and understanding of the Aghori is a very similar example, to people who opened up to the enemy and were snarled into their trap.

Very similar, because this seems to be fully the case for the Aghori, they are disgusting, vile creatures just as bad as the Jew.

Perhaps I'm being too harsh, but having watched and seen enough of the Aghori. It just turns my stomach. They are an abomination.

You dont have any practices to hide when you are a death worshipping, primitive minded cultist, who drinks piss, doesn't shower, and almost all Indians regardless of caste know to stay away from you.

That's just my view my this.

Perhaps someone else with more information on the Aghori, can either validate or rebuke information regarding this topic.

Henu the Great said:
magus.immortalis said:
Henu the Great said:

Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic/joking a bit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back