Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Abduction

One Wire Phenomenon said:
What happens to a soul that has been abducted by enemy aliens?

i have probably experienced this, but blacked it out. May be delusion as i was on drugs at the time. just torture. or excruciating fear is what i remember.

Low Priest said:

i have probably experienced this, but blacked it out. May be delusion as i was on drugs at the time. just torture. or excruciating fear is what i remember.

It's not an delusion or anything drugs open you up more to the enemy and allow that kind of stuff to happen. A lot of people report this kind of stuff. Hopefully your not doing them anymore.

Low Priest said:

No i mean if a person dies and their soul is kidnapped forever

Low Priest said:

No i mean if a person dies and their soul is kidnapped forever
oh i thought you meant like still having a body, but abducted...

slyscorpion said:
Low Priest said:

It's not an delusion or anything drugs open you up more to the enemy and allow that kind of stuff to happen. A lot of people report this kind of stuff. Hopefully your not doing them anymore.
na, i had an encounter with an enemy angel saving my life...then trying to kill me after i questioned him about some things i wamted "cleared out". he then told me i knew what people didn't (i was deprogrammed) and that people knew what i didnt(thibk he meant because most notmal people could see the spirit world or are at least spiritually aware enough not to damage their soul with drugs and stuff) He told me that it was either us or them, then his buddies came and they tried to kill me. im sober now, desperately trying to recover....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back