Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About to astral project,i guess.Any tips? and what should i expect?

I got_abs

So, i was laying down in bed completely relaxed last night,i started rope climbing method for astral projection.
I climbed for like 10-15 minutes. First the feeling of numbness and tingling all over my body took over. Ignoring that i kept on climbing. My heart started to pound so fast as it was going to burst(it was my heart chakra),it was so intesne my ears were able to hear that.
I was able to keep my focus in that state for about 2-4 minutes but then i lost it also i was a little afraid,for someone who has never felt something like that,it was quite intesne.
I m quite happy as it was my second attempt to project,and i made quite a bit of progress.

I guess with regular power meditations and focus i might be able to achieve it in 2-3 months.
I read treatise on astral projection,but still wanted to know your experiences,and tips to make it much more consistent and cut down time if possible. Also can u go in past in astral to a particular point? I m quite excited to find out who my Guardian Demon is. What if some entity is mimicking to be my GD how will i know? What should i ask him/her?I have a strong feeling that my GD is God Amu-Ra,as whenever i ask myself who it might be i see a lot of 666 in clocks or calendar or online,which is number of Sun and Amun-Ra is known as Sun God.
Any additional tips will be really helpful brothers.

Also i had to cut down my yoga for 6-7 days but when i started it again i accidently started it in void of moon. I didnt check my bad,how long should i wait now so that i can restart it?(pleast dont say 40 days)

after i do void meditation for at least 30 minutes, whenever i choose to lie down afterwards i accidentally go into a projection like state. I will be kinda aware but not understand my experience, there is always these girls there, telepathic invaders, that are always kissing me or giving me head. i guess theyre trying to help me. Theres usually other people too. maiking fun of me or insulting me alot. most of my experiences are towards the negative where people are pissed off at me. Theres always a really strong buzz and its loud, i think thats the result of power mediation i do, but i could be wrong. I stopped doing it as im trying to master void first, because from my experience mastering void will most likely naturally lead to easily being able to do projection.

I got_abs said:
So, i was laying down in bed completely relaxed last night,i started rope climbing method for astral projection.
I climbed for like 10-15 minutes. First the feeling of numbness and tingling all over my body took over. Ignoring that i kept on climbing. My heart started to pound so fast as it was going to burst(it was my heart chakra),it was so intesne my ears were able to hear that.
I was able to keep my focus in that state for about 2-4 minutes but then i lost it also i was a little afraid,for someone who has never felt something like that,it was quite intesne.
I m quite happy as it was my second attempt to project,and i made quite a bit of progress.

I guess with regular power meditations and focus i might be able to achieve it in 2-3 months.
I read treatise on astral projection,but still wanted to know your experiences,and tips to make it much more consistent and cut down time if possible. Also can u go in past in astral to a particular point? I m quite excited to find out who my Guardian Demon is. What if some entity is mimicking to be my GD how will i know? What should i ask him/her?I have a strong feeling that my GD is God Amu-Ra,as whenever i ask myself who it might be i see a lot of 666 in clocks or calendar or online,which is number of Sun and Amun-Ra is known as Sun God.
Any additional tips will be really helpful brothers.

Also i had to cut down my yoga for 6-7 days but when i started it again i accidently started it in void of moon. I didnt check my bad,how long should i wait now so that i can restart it?(pleast dont say 40 days)
These meditations are effective for projecting. Even more than rope method I think. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.ange...tis666/Meditations_for_Astral_Projection.html

Just be aware that astral projection is really advanced. You might not be able to do it in 2-3 months of regular meditations as you think. It's not that simple. But keep practicising and you might eventually do it. Just make you are patient along the way.

Also don't skip your yoga ever again that is very harmful and even dangerous if your energy gets trapped.

Keep doing yoga, you didn't start on void if you have done it before on some day that was not void. What matters is the first time you did it. Just like how you can do F-RTR even on a void moon. Although I am not sure of this and is currently just an opinion. Maybe someone else can come correct me or confirm my opinion.

Hail Satan Forever!!

Low Priest said:
after i do void meditation for at least 30 minutes, whenever i choose to lie down afterwards i accidentally go into a projection like state. I will be kinda aware but not understand my experience, there is always these girls there, telepathic invaders, that are always kissing me or giving me head. i guess theyre trying to help me. Theres usually other people too. maiking fun of me or insulting me alot. most of my experiences are towards the negative where people are pissed off at me. Theres always a really strong buzz and its loud, i think thats the result of power mediation i do, but i could be wrong. I stopped doing it as im trying to master void first, because from my experience mastering void will most likely naturally lead to easily being able to do projection.

Hmm....i see brother. Hope i dont encounter something negative when i project.Also,that projection like state was in physical realm? I mean did see physical world while projecting? it sounds from what u said u were in some other dimesion. I m not sure if u created an alice effect or not as stated in treatise in astral projection.
Yeah that buzz is increase in energy,that is result of power meditation. Same kinda buzz happens after raising energies. Void really helps also visualization will help u a lot, i mean visualizing something and not letting it go out of sight keeping focus on it is a type of void in itself,just both have different uses and one compliments other.

mercury_wisdom said:
I got_abs said:
These meditations are effective for projecting. Even more than rope method I think. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.ange...tis666/Meditations_for_Astral_Projection.html

Just be aware that astral projection is really advanced. You might not be able to do it in 2-3 months of regular meditations as you think. It's not that simple. But keep practicising and you might eventually do it. Just make you are patient along the way.

Also don't skip your yoga ever again that is very harmful and even dangerous if your energy gets trapped.

Keep doing yoga, you didn't start on void if you have done it before on some day that was not void. What matters is the first time you did it. Just like how you can do F-RTR even on a void moon. Although I am not sure of this and is currently just an opinion. Maybe someone else can come correct me or confirm my opinion.

Hail Satan Forever!!

The meditations u gave i already read them.Both methods are almost similar brother the rope and the one given on site or other methods as well. In all, u have to focus on "being" somewhere else other than ur physical self regardless of which method u use. While climbing rope u get a pull up sensation which helps to pull out astral self.Some works better for others,just the main goal is "being" somewhere else.

I said in 2-3 months because i have got to that pounding heart state twice now out of 5 tries. That state happens just before the projection. I m cleaning my aura chakras and empowering them everyday. So with regular cleaning and empowering i might be able to project in 2-3 months,if not i will get there eventually within 4 or 6 or 12 months. I m patient.

I had to skip yoga because i fell and hit my lower back on floor,which was really painful and it pained real bad even if i walked let alone doing yoga in that state and when i got normal i started again after a week i did it in void accidently. Now i m doubting myself if i should continue or take a little break.
I dont think so what u are saying is true,for example if someone started a working to attract money accidently in void then no matter how long he/she waits he cant redo the money attracting working?
I read somewhere it takes sometimes to reset powers i just cant remember how much and cant find it again.
Thanks a lot for the answer brother. <3

I got_abs said:
Low Priest said:

Hmm....i see brother. Hope i dont encounter something negative when i project.Also,that projection like state was in physical realm? I mean did see physical world while projecting? it sounds from what u said u were in some other dimesion. I m not sure if u created an alice effect or not as stated in treatise in astral projection.
Yeah that buzz is increase in energy,that is result of power meditation. Same kinda buzz happens after raising energies. Void really helps also visualization will help u a lot, i mean visualizing something and not letting it go out of sight keeping focus on it is a type of void in itself,just both have different uses and one compliments other.

sorry i didnt mean to worry you about negative experience, i just have an overactive mind and these people pick up on my shit. youll be fine. yes i hung a paper with satans sigil and some reminders like, breathe, slow, calm, control. and i did see my ceiling everything feels so different but the same. as if i were in a bubble full of water or something. these girls and people like to mess with me because im so sick spiritually due to my past with drugs. but when i do manage to have this state where im aware my body is asleep and i am awake, du to shallow breathing i cannot gain complete control. im at a constant struggle with suffocating and breathing, i think its because im not calm enough to take the experience as it comes so i start to suffocate and i panic even more so it become harder to control. so i just breathe hard and deep and try to slow it down as it becomes easier to breathe. im sure it's different for people whos minds arent completely shattered like mine. just try it. just sit, no electronics. just sit for as long as you can even if its 10 or 15 minutes. then when you feel frustration because you want to move, realize why you are doing what youre doing and calm down. take the experience by the second and breathe deep and slow to bring yourself back to relaxed state. this is needed to be able to control yourself in the astral, from my experience. but youll learn as you go. i stopped trying tl project because the people r so mean its funny but id rather not keep having them come to "my rescue" or whatever they feel the need to do when i come to a state of astral projection. im very inexperienced so these are begginer experience

Low Priest said:
sorry i didnt mean to worry you about negative experience........

I m aware of ur drug addiction as i read on other posts u made,i hope its gone now.
PLEASE!!!!! DO NOT DO DRUGS FROM NOW NO MATTER WHAT. JUST DONT BROTHER.
Meditate,eat healthy,exercise,think of good things.
Clean and empower ur chakras and aura everyday.
Well i will project when i m ready but ur post made me worry more about u.
I had overactive mind too i used to drift into thoughts but i can control much more now due to void and consistent meditations.
I have never been addicted to something so i dont know what to tell you but all i can say is make good friends who arent into addictions,start a spiritual working for healthy lifestyle,if u did drugs because u felt alone or something try talking to people,u can quote me here anytime or any other satanists.
Now you have left them dont ever touch them again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back