Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

6th and solar plexus chakra

Darkmyth

could i take the root mantra for the 6th yaum and combine it in a similiar way to the root vibration to the solar plexus raum as mentioned with thaum and raum? would it be yaur? could i do ya into the 6th then urrr into the solar plexus?

It does not really work in the way you are describing, I don't think that would do anything.

But the good news is the King and Queen meditation does the exact thing which I believe you want to do. :)
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

Where it says to use the mantra Aum into your pineal gland, use the mantra Yaum instead. Yaum is the correct mantra. This meditation was created at a time when there was less information known about this, so the less effective Aum mantra was written there.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It does not really work in the way you are describing, I don't think that would do anything.

But the good news is the King and Queen meditation does the exact thing which I believe you want to do. :)
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

Where it says to use the mantra Aum into your pineal gland, use the mantra Yaum instead. Yaum is the correct mantra. This meditation was created at a time when there was less information known about this, so the less effective Aum mantra was written there.

ah i see, i am aware of this meditation but was looking for more of a single mantra to help connect more in a sense and also so that its less mantras being used. in the king and queen meditation there is 3 mantras. Yaum (with updated info) Raum and inanna which is really time consuming and i can see myself burning out with this. I just recently had to pick up over time hours so ill be close to working 12hr shifts everyday for some time. It is honestly good because i actually need the income but the thing that sucks is now i have less time as ill be working everyday with no day offs. I had seen old info on Jos about the thor runic mantra which was combine using the thaum and raum mantras and a binding rune so i was wondering if i could do this as well with the yaum and raum to help shorten the time frame in the meditation period by doing ya into the 6th and ur into the solar plexus. The info of where i got this from is in the chakra alignment page. It would honestly make things much easier for me. If it is do able then i would be very curious to see about other mantras like that for the other chakras as well.

Wasn't GAUM the correct Mantra for the pineal gland?

I am also confused right now, I also want clarification.

On the JoS it mentions to use Yaum to open the 6th.
And on the Full chakra meditation it mentions to use thaum for the 6th.

Yaum feels better for me.

Could you tell me which is the correct one to use, please?

You do not need to do 108 of each mantra. You could do a smaller number.

Yes, it has been said before to use Gaum for pineal gland. Gaum and Yaum will both work, you should try both and see which one feels better to you.

Jax911 said:

Wasn't GAUM the correct Mantra for the pineal gland?

for the pienal gland yeah as its been said the g activates the pineal gland. yaum is used for the 6th chakra because it is where the ida and pingala meets as yaum ties into mercury (connector). now i am sure i read this and remembered it properly from the forums. yaum used to be used for the heart chakra but ended up being said to be for the 6th as like i said previously its where the ida and pingala meet.

Crown: MAUM
6th chakra: YAUM
3rd eye: THAUM
Pineal gland: GAUM
Throat chakra: HAUM
4th chakra: AUM
Solar chakra: RAUM
Sacral chakra: VAUM
Base chakra: LAUM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back