Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR

NishaWillow

Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. The $2.3-billion settlement in September 2009 – a month before Dr. Prigent's appointment – set a new record for both criminal fines and total penalties.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2875889/#:~:text=Pfizer%20has%20been%20a%20%E2%80%9Chabitual,civil%20penalties%20and%20jury%20awards
IMG-20210416-005448-479.jpg

Unbelievably vile. This is also very important for people to know.

There was a lot of nefariousness going on with these organizations when I looked into it. They are basically beyond accountability in this pandemic.

Pf1zer and M0derna will go under the radar as the more direct effects of J&J, Sputnik and Astrazeneca take precedence in the news, but their product is even worse for you in the long term.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back