Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

islamic sharia insanity. Warning : Sensitive content +18!

Satanfire666

1- in islam.. if a strange dude came to your house, your "wife" must breastfeed him five times so he become her son.

2- marriage of 6 years old boy to a 6 years old girl is totaly fine.

3- marriage of adult men/women, to young underage/teens is fine in islam.

4- sermonical marriage of two toddlers is fine until they reach puberty and have sex

5- the formar iranian ayatollah said an adult man could litrally marry a toddler girl then have sex with her by rubbing his dick between her thighs until he cum, but is not allowed to fully penetrate her, he could also suck her tounge too.

6- In some Islamic sects, a single widow can have sex with her eldest son, but without vaginal penetration, they are allowed to practice all forms of sexual pleasure, even anal sex, but the vagina must be covered with a piece of cloth. (this one is no joke either...)

7- You are allowed to suck the tongues of your children and grandchildren because the Prophet Muhammad used to do this with his grandsons Hassan and Hussein when they were young children because Islam considers this a form of child companionship and mercy.

8- Some Islamic sects practice female circumcision on the pretext that the clitoris makes a girl thirsty for sex if she grows up lol. But female circumcision is not allowed in saudi arabia only some north african countries.

So they like pedophilia but frown upon normal healthy sexual expression between adults. This is kind of the same thing as the vatican and catholicism in many cases though they are less willing to admit it out in the open like that.

This is really messing these people up. I do not think anything else in the world even straight up Judaism (since they try to maintain more natural things for their own Jews of course to survive) is as messed up as Islam is.

We need to do more to expose and counter this.

I absolutely abhor this religion. They are too bullish with those who leave the religion. I mean, there is a group that helps those ex-Muslims go to safety. That just shows how violent and barbaric it is and they are.

Wish I could say I didn't believe you, but insanity in all these Abrahamic religions is well documented. Take a look at this case of a US soldier being relieved of his command for kicking the shit out of some subhuman filth practicing bacha bazi (boy play).

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html

"A former Special Forces officer, Capt. Dan Quinn, was relieved of his command and pulled from Afghanistan after fighting with an Afghan militia commander for keeping a boy as a sex slave."

Everyone is just supposed to ignore it for the sake of politics.

Muslims are totally perverts and pedophiles with rare exceptions. The act of circumcision irreversibly traumatizes the psyche of the boy for life. When my husband was in the army, then one day he found a Muslim at the time of the rape of a car (!)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back