Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Depressed about the future

TheHealingFields666

All this talk of vaccines, lock downs & The Great Reset are leaving me in a state of depression for some reason. I fear for the future and worry that it may be too late to do anything at this point. I also for some reason have a strong feeling that this year won't end without a revolution that'll be catastrophic to say the least.

Really not sure why I'm posting this, but I felt a need to express this. I've always been a traditionalist that was never much fond of technology, and now it's easy to see why considering all the dystopian themed video games I've played which always utilized technology in the scummiest ways imaginable (Think the Fallout/Deus EX series).

What worries me even more is the fact that farmland is pretty much useless at this point. Governments will try to buy your land and "rent it" to you, which will pretty much entice every farmer to accept due the high costs offered by the government, leading much of your produce to be dictated by the government & especially with a push towards veganism, we all know this won't end well with the developments of fake meat thanks to Billy boy.

I wonder if there will truly be a revolution that will take the world by storm in the coming days. If it were to happen, it would be a miserable reality as the world becomes a two-tier society with one side (the side of the elites) likely being far superior on almost every level, making any kind of battle practically unrealistic and unachievable.

Sorry for the gloomy post.

To break out of despair you need to come to terms with some things.

You need to be mentally prepared and accept that you may have to kill to survive.

You also need to be mentally prepared and accept that you may die of unnatural causes.

Run the scenarios through your head and think about what may take place and accept it. I’m ready for Helter Skelter or whichever bloody outcome we may face (especially being here in the US).

At some point reasonable men will have to do unreasonable things. There’s nothing wrong that, don’t hate yourself for what may be done. Just accept accept accept and you will be mentally free.

TheHealingFields666 said:
All this talk of vaccines, lock downs & The Great Reset are leaving me in a state of depression for some reason. I fear for the future and worry that it may be too late to do anything at this point. I also for some reason have a strong feeling that this year won't end without a revolution that'll be catastrophic to say the least.

Really not sure why I'm posting this, but I felt a need to express this. I've always been a traditionalist that was never much fond of technology, and now it's easy to see why considering all the dystopian themed video games I've played which always utilized technology in the scummiest ways imaginable (Think the Fallout/Deus EX series).

What worries me even more is the fact that farmland is pretty much useless at this point. Governments will try to buy your land and "rent it" to you, which will pretty much entice every farmer to accept due the high costs offered by the government, leading much of your produce to be dictated by the government & especially with a push towards veganism, we all know this won't end well with the developments of fake meat thanks to Billy boy.

I wonder if there will truly be a revolution that will take the world by storm in the coming days. If it were to happen, it would be a miserable reality as the world becomes a two-tier society with one side (the side of the elites) likely being far superior on almost every level, making any kind of battle practically unrealistic and unachievable.

Sorry for the gloomy post.

I had the same feeling actually I have been getting a strong feeling of anxiety like this starts right around the corner (as in a few weeks) and had trouble sleeping and stuff. Not sure if it's true or not but I have been really worried.

But you know what right around the corner could mean 2 years from now for me since I am not good at timing. Anyways I think people get fed up with the lockdowns and stuff eventually.

It's not going to result in a two tier society though. I think at this point in development it may just end in a bunch of pointless destruction by some people while others rightfully go after the enemy. It probably wouldn't be pretty you see the way blm types act and without food some people are not going to be very sane it is best to prepare.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
To break out of despair you need to come to terms with some things.

You need to be mentally prepared and accept that you may have to kill to survive.

You also need to be mentally prepared and accept that you may die of unnatural causes.

Run the scenarios through your head and think about what may take place and accept it. I’m ready for Helter Skelter or whichever bloody outcome we may face (especially being here in the US).

At some point reasonable men will have to do unreasonable things. There’s nothing wrong that, don’t hate yourself for what may be done. Just accept accept accept and you will be mentally free.

I agree on preparing the mind for combat, but no one should be mentaly fokusing on thear own death or thinking about it extensive, we attract what we dwell on to. The gods did state through clergy, everybody who does there protection, does warfare, etc will be safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back