Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Taking A Stand

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

I absolutely refuse to share the Satanic knowledge that I have gained over the years with neo-pagans,wiccans, and other new age people if they cannot give Satan and the Gods of Hell the glory that is due unto them as being the true Authors of power and magic.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
I absolutely refuse to share the Satanic knowledge that I have gained over the years with neo-pagans,wiccans, and other new age people if they cannot give Satan and the Gods of Hell the glory that is due unto them as being the true Authors of power and magic.

If they are "magically-inclined", then they should have no problems talking to the pagan gods through their sigil and asking them questions. My advice would be to give them the sigil of a god that has a positive connotation so they don't think it is "demonic".

I agree with your point. Unfortunately we have to be careful about our true beliefs, so don't out yourself. However if you think the person is simply unknowing of the truth and deserves some help, then try to anonymously send them some links or a sigil or something. I would imagine most pagans would be willing, whereas New Agers might be more difficult.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back