Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saw a mysterious object flying.

I got_abs

I was taking a walk on the terrace as i do every night. Listening to songs. After 10 mins or so i looked up as i wanted to observe stars.
I saw something in my peripheral flying,it was odd because its movement was wayyyy too smooth, i looked back down thinking to myself well it might be an airplane,but then it hit me airplanes always fly with lights on at night and i looked back up asap. It was cloudlike,like mist but perfectly shaped like a stealth bomber,only thinner. It also emitted some light,silverish in color,was dimly lit and was big enough to fit only one or two small people.IT MADE ABSOULUTELY ZERO SOUND.It wasnt windy at all and the sky was completely clear so no way it was a cloud. Also,it wasnt a bird because birds dont emit light and there were no movements,like flapping of wings.It was completely stable,going in straight line,and was really smooth,idk how to explain its smothness but it was weirdly moving.
It didnt descend or gained height.
Has anyone seen or encountered something like this? I really wanna know what was it.

I got_abs said:
I was taking a walk on the terrace as i do every night. Listening to songs. After 10 mins or so i looked up as i wanted to observe stars.
I saw something in my peripheral flying,it was odd because its movement was wayyyy too smooth, i looked back down thinking to myself well it might be an airplane,but then it hit me airplanes always fly with lights on at night and i looked back up asap. It was cloudlike,like mist but perfectly shaped like a stealth bomber,only thinner. It also emitted some light,silverish in color,was dimly lit and was big enough to fit only one or two small people.IT MADE ABSOULUTELY ZERO SOUND.It wasnt windy at all and the sky was completely clear so no way it was a cloud. Also,it wasnt a bird because birds dont emit light and there were no movements,like flapping of wings.It was completely stable,going in straight line,and was really smooth,idk how to explain its smothness but it was weirdly moving.
Has anyone seen or encountered something like this? I really wanna know what was it.

How far was it away from you?

I got_abs said:

I saw something like this above my apartment complex one time but it was much bigger and triangle shaped. It really didn't make any sound and seemed to be flying quite low. It had like three lights on it if I remember different colors but I can't fully remember all of this as this was a little over 10 years ago. It eventually kind of paused and disappeared into some constellation of stars in the sky like it was cloaking using that not to be seen somehow. This was at night. I don't remember everything about it other than knowing this thing was quite huge from looking at my apartment complex and comparing what I saw to it at about the same distance.

I posted about this on craigslist back then some other people saw this same thing and it was released in a news story that a military base was testing some new kind of technology so far as planes and that is what that was. I was pointed to an article on that.

I am not sure I believe that or not.

I got_abs said:

It could either be ET or if you live in US and what you saw was very far. Then it could be a SR-71 Blackbird, it's smooth and still the fastest of all. It is possible that US airforce uses it secretly and never really retired it. But that is very unlikely I guess. This plane was first engineered in the late 1950's without computers and to this very day can be considered a state of the art. This also means that whatever top secret crap the military is currently working on is probably beyond what we currently think is capable. What you saw could be some top secret thing[If you live in the US].

I bet it was the German Scientists and Engineers who helped US to build SR-71. And it is possible and very likely that top secret projects are not beyond what we think because the German Scientist probably died after some decades and we are stuck with what we can see today because the Enemy does not want us to advance.

NinRick said:
I got_abs said:

How far was it away from you?

It was at a point where it was clearly visible not too high not too low either. Estimated 30-35 storeys high.
I also thought of a drone but then again drone that big and it moved nothing like a drone or a plane.
Then i thought of military atomics mq-1 drones but nah it wasnt shaped that way and that too makes sound.

You should have filmed it so we can see :)

I once saw a strange flying object when I was out running late at night. It flew without sound in a straight line and dissapeared. Looked like a glass construction that had shining white light from it. Don't think it was a plane. These type of things seldom gets recorded I guess since it happens so fast.

2 weeks ago, for two consecutive days, at around 21.30 pm, I was watching the stars and a plane was passing, except it wasn't a plane as I later figured, since it was much more big as a dot than a plane would be, the light also didn't resemble that of a plane as it was a little bit more shining, well that thing went in a straight line for somewhile then started losing it's light and then disappeared completely never to be seen.
This exact thing happened for two days in a row, anyone know what it might be? could it just be a satellite?

Nikois666 said:

It could either be ET or if you live in US and what you saw was very far.........

Hmm,i m quite certain it wasnt a plane i would describe it as cloud in formation of plane(stealth bomber,cut out the nozzle and metal from there till it makes a perfect "V" with wings) with silver thunder inside. Thats the way it emitted light,the light emitted was not only on wings but the entire body of the object,evenly spread out. The wings were much more in acute angle than that of jets.
Also it wasnt that high in sky,so if it were to be a any plane it had to make sound.
It was smooth like seeing something in 250 frames per second.

xlnt said:
You should have filmed it so we can see :)

I once saw a strange flying object when I was out running late at night. It flew without sound in a straight line and dissapeared......

I use iphone 6 plus for calls and whenever i go out,laptop for mails and forums,tho i had time to record but even if i did,you guys wouldnt have seen anything as it was night,it has potato camera.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back