Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Johnson & Johnson Covid 19 shot

Darkmyth

The johnson & johnson single covid shot has been put on pause because of "adverse effects" with women expriencing a blood clot called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. symtpoms were seen within a rough period of 6 - 13 days with women who had gotten the shot within the ages of 18 and 48. Dr. Anthony fauci pretty much is saying that you shouldnt have to worry much if you got the shot a month or two ago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine-pause-blood-clot-cases/

Biden pretty much said it wouldnt have an impact as there are enough of the other shots to give us.
even tho there have been even death from these shots already.

rising_wingsofdestiny said:
The johnson & johnson single covid shot has been put on pause because of "adverse effects" with women expriencing a blood clot called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. symtpoms were seen within a rough period of 6 - 13 days with women who had gotten the shot within the ages of 18 and 48. Dr. Anthony fauci pretty much is saying that you shouldnt have to worry much if you got the shot a month or two ago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine-pause-blood-clot-cases/

Biden pretty much said it wouldnt have an impact as there are enough of the other shots to give us.

I read an opinion somewhere that one of the reasons for this pause is that the J and J shot is not mRNA, so the Jews don't want to use it (at least as much). They would rather push this gene modification precedence over a "normal" vaccine. Of course they aren't doing this pause out of the benevolence of their hearts; they could even easier simply lie about these adverse reactions if they wanted to. That is just my thoughts on the matter.

Blitzkreig said:
rising_wingsofdestiny said:

I read an opinion somewhere that one of the reasons for this pause is that the J and J shot is not mRNA, so the Jews don't want to use it (at least as much). They would rather push this gene modification precedence over a "normal" vaccine. Of course they aren't doing this pause out of the benevolence of their hearts; they could even easier simply lie about these adverse reactions if they wanted to. That is just my thoughts on the matter.
There is too much confusion, as a general rule don't do any of them. We are SS and we know better, this whole situation is so shady, I (obviously) don't trust the enemy and nobody here should.

Meteor said:
Blitzkreig said:

I just tried looking up information about the Moderna vaccine and the first thing that came up was an article saying blood clots are just as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna as they are with Astrazeneca, and if you look at the actual numbers it's actually 25% more common with those two than with Astra.

It's so fucking stupid. There's definitely some corruption going on here with the mRNA vaccines getting a free pass even though they're worse even in regards to blood clots.
Do you have a good source for that? Someone I know will not listen to anything unless there is a real official source.

Meteor said:
Blitzkreig said:

I just tried looking up information about the Moderna vaccine and the first thing that came up was an article saying blood clots are just as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna as they are with Astrazeneca, and if you look at the actual numbers it's actually 25% more common with those two than with Astra.

It's so fucking stupid. There's definitely some corruption going on here with the mRNA vaccines getting a free pass even though they're worse even in regards to blood clots.

I don't think all of this is about favoring the mRNA vaccines by giving them a free pass, all of the covid vaccines are developed by them, and rest assured, they're all equally harmful.
The jews, simply put, are hitting two birds with one stone, on one hand this way they make sure the mRNA is the only option for one half of the stupid goyim, who would still take a vaccine allegedly developed from "well tested" flue shots but are wary of any "experimental" ones (mRNA), and on the other hand this way they show the other half of the stupid goyim, who don't care about mRNA but are wary of their government, that their government is looking for the best for its people by banning these "dangerous-blood-clot-causing-evil" vaccines.

The jews realized that no one is taking the vaccines so they're trying some tricks to convince more people into taking them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back