Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

#MeinNaziHintergrund

babynadja

It also feels like a kind of magic to me that people constantly throw up hatred towards "defeated" Nazi Germany. The "bad Hitler, bad Nazis" campaign that never ends and is reminded when it is forgotten. I guess the way to be a developed and good person is to curse Hitler. I'm tired of this. In this world, we know what people did in wars. But the only bad is Hitler and the Nazis. This manipulation will never end, right? If Germany is strong, it is because of Hitler and the Nazis. If Germany were not defeated, everyone would be proud of their Nazi past.

They feel high and mighty in their ignorance, they think they have the "superior" morals, when instead the are the lowest beings in nature, they probably praise marxism and their little pathetic equality.
Leave them be, they're digging their own grave, their little marxist minds will explode when the truth will be revealed publicly, or they will perish before that.

They do not understand that there is no equality in nature and that people cannot be equal either. They are very far from the idea of ​​superior human beings. They despise people who are trying to find an exit in the current system. All their literature and philosophy is based on a mortal, painful world. No one wonders about the possibilities of nature and the possibility of anything beyond them. When I tried to tell my loved ones something from my own views, I realized that I couldn't even open a door in their minds. The area they are used to feels comfortable. I just wanted to add a new view. Now I say that everyone makes their own choice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back