Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

jewish am i ?

One Wire Phenomenon

If i was jewish would the Hp know it without meeting me and seeing my face or whatever?
And would he ban me then?
Or would he keep quiet and let the FRTR eat the flesh off my bones?
He told me once that i am a Satanist now and i should relax,i am in fear he knows im a jew and i doent and he wants to let me suffer slowly while being on the forums. I see that even former Hp's that have betrayed JoS or are jews is still on the forums and the Hp did not ban them. If i am a jew could it mean i am just under the false imppresion i am gentile satanist and the Hp is watching my every move and knowing i am dying without me knowing it?

People will probably think wtf why are you posting this worthless topic but sorry its something that is bothering me and i am who i am and i cannot change that.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
If i was jewish would the Hp know it without meeting me and seeing my face or whatever?
He told me once that i am a Satanist now and i should relax,i am in fear he knows im a jew and i doent and he wants to let me suffer slowly while being on the forums. I see that even former Hp's that have betrayed JoS or are jews is still on the forums and the Hp did not ban them. If i am a jew could it mean i am just under the false imppresion i am gentile satanist and the Hp is watching my every move and knowing i am dying without me knowing it?

Why is it that you think you are Jewish? Are your parents jewish?

People will probably think wtf why are you posting this worthless topic but sorry its something that is bothering me and i am who i am and i cannot change that.

You are not a jew you are of Satan. I can feel it.
Your just very easy to impress that‘s also why you give this attack so much energy.

You might be undergoing so some sort of enemy attack or otherwise unfounded anxious thinking on the matter. The latter might be the case given how your post is sort of spiraling down a rabbit hole of "what-if" scenarios. In addition, your previous interaction with HPHC mentions him telling you to relax as well.

If you were a Jew, you would definitely know and would not be openly pondering it among the enemies of Jews. If you do not even know you are Jewish, then how could the HPHC sense this? Yes, anyone can use their intuition to judge you, but this requires time and ability. Effort that is better spent on entities actively destroying JOS, which does not apply to you, since you do the opposite.

All other enemies of JOS that are now banned, but weren't initially, were given time to out themselves. In the case of Magestein, for example, this was necessary so that the community could judge for itself based on his own actions. Magestein did not openly ask the community whether or not he was Jewish or an enemy, because he was acting secretly.

As far as you being under a false impression of being a gentile Satanist: Not even that other Jew (with the degenerate for his profile pic) pretended to be a gentile. He knew he was Jewish, but tried to sell himself as a Jewish Satanist. Someone who is Jewish is Jewish on a SOUL level, and therefore it would not be some sort of mystery, especially now that you are actively exercising and working with your soul.

Don't forget that Jews are a ridiculously small percentage of the population of the planet, so the sheer odds of being Jewish are incredibly small. Combine that with the fact that this sort of attack is common among Satanists since it plays on our emotions, and this points to even less chance you are Jewish. In addition, you cannot trace any of your ancestry, nor facial features, nor ideological mindset (Satanism) to anything resembling Jewishness.

If this is bothering you so greatly, perhaps you should talk to Satan and ask him. Also ask him to show you how to stop this thinking, whatever the cause may be. This could be an enemy attack, or it could be just general anxiety, especially if you are anxious of other subjects. From there, various solutions, both spiritual or physical, can be drawn up to counter this.

Good luck.

Simply continue doing power meditations and yoga every day and one day that thought has vanished. I promise you. :)

what is giving you that idea?
Did your great grandpa tell your family they celebrated ham caca? did they say their anscestors wus hebrewz? probly not. Jews have not mixed in with the gentile population as much as mainstream would have you believe, as this is more recent. if you are worried about physical features or last names, keep in mind SS officers had the same last names as jews that were rotting in concentration camps. not everyone with the same last name is related. Some features can be similar but do not have to completely allude to jewishness.

Any positive reaffirmation might not work , especially if, let's say you're an intelligent individual with trust issues. Simply put your mind now works against you (either because of enemy influences or because of some impressions). I think the best thing to do is stop thinking , and simply let your nature be, working towards your desires, rather than running from your fear. Obsessing over fears may only make them manifest somehow or convince you of false stuff and that is stupid. Say, have you actively tried to damage Satan's image or community in some way? Or have you done f'cked up stuff just for the sake of it , after understanding and being on this path? Haven't you felt any uplift after signing your name in blood?

Cynthia said:

Sorry i didnt intend to put my post right in the middle of the quote. Oops
Why is it that you think you are Jewish? Are your parents jewish?

I dont think so,if you have been doing rtrs and didnt have any negative effects from them i dont think u are a jevv.
I m quite certain its an enemy attack. Dont worry u are not alone i have been suffering enemy attacks like that lately thinking,"what if i m a jew? what if after months of meditations i came to know i m a jew?" and the best part is there are no jews anywhere around me even in 100 miles of radius. There are total of 5k jews in my country(still decreasing,about which i m really happy.) still i got those kind of thoughts. So,chill and relieve urself. Just take ur mind off of it,clean your aura and pump up the protection and void. These kikes really get in ur brain. What i do when i have thoughts like those is i rethink on every experience i had with our Gods till date,how much love i have received and all,or i take my mind off of it and start to think positive like where i will be after an year of meditation,how close i will be to our Gods,what i will have achieved by then with meditations,how when i astral project i will meet my Gd and know who He/She is. It fills ur heart with joy.
Dont think about it if u were to be a jew u wouldnt have been here. YOU ARE OF SATAN AND GODS LOVE YOU AND SO DO WE ALL!!

Unless you have undeniable proof, like historical evidence, looking at your bloodline and seeing jews, and a direct blood tie to you, you are fine.

This seems like an enemy attack.

Blitzkreig said:

You might be undergoing so some sort of enemy attack or otherwise unfounded anxious thinking on the matter. The latter might be the case given how your post is sort of spiraling down a rabbit hole of "what-if" scenarios. In addition, your previous interaction with HPHC mentions him telling you to relax as well.

If you were a Jew, you would definitely know and would not be openly pondering it among the enemies of Jews. If you do not even know you are Jewish, then how could the HPHC sense this? Yes, anyone can use their intuition to judge you, but this requires time and ability. Effort that is better spent on entities actively destroying JOS, which does not apply to you, since you do the opposite.

All other enemies of JOS that are now banned, but weren't initially, were given time to out themselves. In the case of Magestein, for example, this was necessary so that the community could judge for itself based on his own actions. Magestein did not openly ask the community whether or not he was Jewish or an enemy, because he was acting secretly.

As far as you being under a false impression of being a gentile Satanist: Not even that other Jew (with the degenerate for his profile pic) pretended to be a gentile. He knew he was Jewish, but tried to sell himself as a Jewish Satanist. Someone who is Jewish is Jewish on a SOUL level, and therefore it would not be some sort of mystery, especially now that you are actively exercising and working with your soul.

Don't forget that Jews are a ridiculously small percentage of the population of the planet, so the sheer odds of being Jewish are incredibly small. Combine that with the fact that this sort of attack is common among Satanists since it plays on our emotions, and this points to even less chance you are Jewish. In addition, you cannot trace any of your ancestry, nor facial features, nor ideological mindset (Satanism) to anything resembling Jewishness.

If this is bothering you so greatly, perhaps you should talk to Satan and ask him. Also ask him to show you how to stop this thinking, whatever the cause may be. This could be an enemy attack, or it could be just general anxiety, especially if you are anxious of other subjects. From there, various solutions, both spiritual or physical, can be drawn up to counter this.

Good luck.

Thank you Blitzkreig i appreciate you for helping me. I felt a bit down and my thoughts ran away with me. Yes i cannot be jewish because if i was then i would as you say do the opposite and go against JoS. I do not do that and have never done it before so that alone must mean something.
Thank you very very much!

Shadowcat said:

Did your great grandpa tell your family they celebrated ham caca? did they say their anscestors wus hebrewz? probly not. Jews have not mixed in with the gentile population as much as mainstream would have you believe, as this is more recent. if you are worried about physical features or last names, keep in mind SS officers had the same last names as jews that were rotting in concentration camps. not everyone with the same last name is related. Some features can be similar but do not have to completely allude to jewishness.
I have no jewish features.
Im infact very very beautiful.

I doent know why i was thinking that way.
My emotions clouded my rational thinking.
Non of my family is jewish thank Satan for that

Ravenheart666 said:
Any positive reaffirmation might not work , especially if, let's say you're an intelligent individual with trust issues. Simply put your mind now works against you (either because of enemy influences or because of some impressions). I think the best thing to do is stop thinking , and simply let your nature be, working towards your desires, rather than running from your fear. Obsessing over fears may only make them manifest somehow or convince you of false stuff and that is stupid. Say, have you actively tried to damage Satan's image or community in some way? Or have you done f'cked up stuff just for the sake of it , after understanding and being on this path? Haven't you felt any uplift after signing your name in blood?

Thank you my friend
My dedication came from the heart and then after that just to be sure i did the dedication ritual but it didnt feel real,so i guess i have already dedicated before i did the dedication ritual.Yes i did fucked up stuff but not anything against this past though.

NinRick said:

Your just very easy to impress that‘s also why you give this attack so much energy.
How come you say i am easy to impress haha and if you can feel it then i am definitely a satanist because no one gets pass you so easy.
Thank you

NinRick said:

How come you say i am easy to impress haha and if you can feel it then i am definitely a satanist because no one gets pass you so easy.
Thank you

Yes trust me, Brother.

Ravenheart666 said:

Thank you my friend
My dedication came from the heart and then after that just to be sure i did the dedication ritual but it didnt feel real,so i guess i have already dedicated before i did the dedication ritual.Yes i did fucked up stuff but not anything against this past though.
Not anything against JoS i mean stupid auto correct

I got_abs said:

I dont think so,if you have been doing rtrs and didnt have any negative effects from them i dont think u are a jevv.
I m quite certain its an enemy attack. Dont worry u are not alone i have been suffering enemy attacks like that lately thinking,"what if i m a jew? what if after months of meditations i came to know i m a jew?" and the best part is there are no jews anywhere around me even in 100 miles of radius. There are total of 5k jews in my country(still decreasing,about which i m really happy.) still i got those kind of thoughts. So,chill and relieve urself. Just take ur mind off of it,clean your aura and pump up the protection and void. These kikes really get in ur brain. What i do when i have thoughts like those is i rethink on every experience i had with our Gods till date,how much love i have received and all,or i take my mind off of it and start to think positive like where i will be after an year of meditation,how close i will be to our Gods,what i will have achieved by then with meditations,how when i astral project i will meet my Gd and know who He/She is. It fills ur heart with joy.
Dont think about it if u were to be a jew u wouldnt have been here. YOU ARE OF SATAN AND GODS LOVE YOU AND SO DO WE ALL!!
Thank you this is very inspirational my friend
❤️

I think everybody went through this, and most likely is a type of enemy attack to discourage you from practicing spirituality. You are not jewish if you can do with no problem RTRs and Satanic meditations and benefit from them on long term. The jewish soul is different from the gentile ones. They have stolen ancient kabbalah and spirituality from gentiles and modified it to suite their allien soul. Jewish magic is solely jewish which is destructive for gentiles and so is the other way around.

Shadowcat said:

I have no jewish features.
Im infact very very beautiful.

I doent know why i was thinking that way.
My emotions clouded my rational thinking.
Non of my family is jewish thank Satan for that

Since I usually respond to you I will say I don't think your a Jew. Impressionable yes. That is exactly why the enemy is pulling this attack. You need to work on it working on your solar chakra and maybe fire element can help.

I know most people has answered but, even feeling drained and disgusted of the idea that you are a kike is a positive sign that you are not. And if you've been doing RTRs already with pleasure, this also means that you are of Satan.

I think most people especially who are new have this attack, whether by the enemy or by your own mind. I did not have this feeling for me but my lover, and I was freaked out and cried a lot lol. When I realized that I cannot cope with it by myself, I asked for Father Satan's help and what I got is that I needed to fight back with RTRs!

To conclude, I don't think that you are a jew, and you can end this by doing FRTR and adding more time for void meditation. And recognize that how this feeling is making you stuck and not advance, that is what the filthy enemy wants. So get up and FIGHT!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back