Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jew Energy = Bad energy

Darkmyth

Two times now i have been a witness personally of what happens when jewish energy manifest. There is a jew down my street. 1st encounter right after passover there was some activity in regards to people trespassing and trying to steal from my yard. Second time as i heard there was a recent gathering for torah readings here there was an incident at work where i almost got into a fist fight because the guy was insulting me and throwing objects around in the store and i began to lose my temper a bit. Now for some ODD reason the energy seemed to have been directed towards me.. hmm i wonder if it had to do with the fact ive been succesful lately and achieving a lot of things. I am honestly frustrated because of the fact this happened and it wouldnt have stopped until i finally said enough was enough. When people were trespassing and trying to steal from my yard it took until i went out and was ready to defend myself and everything on my property which also almost resulted into a fist fight or something worse. im beging to feel targeted and because of this im going to increase my aura of protection even though i am not done with the 40 day meditation program yet.

any and all attacks made from the enemy will not succeed and i want everyone else to remember that. fight hard in this battle brothers and sister!! remember to stay strong!
hail satan!!

rising_wingsofdestiny said:

Idk if you are using energy breathing for the AOP, since you mention the 40 day program, but it might be time to bump up to Algiz.

Here is a small convo about it: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=239893#p239893

Blitzkreig said:
rising_wingsofdestiny said:

Idk if you are using energy breathing for the AOP, since you mention the 40 day program, but it might be time to bump up to Algiz.

Here is a small convo about it: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=239893#p239893

yes i am using energy breathing with the sun. i also breath in extra energy from the sun when using surya to clean my aura even though the 40day meditation doesnt exactly say this but it was working better to clean my aura honestly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back