Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having hope and the bigger picture

darkmonkey666

Looking at things and people around you and the situation you have now it may feel hopeless and you may be really unsatisfied and fed up with everything and possibly some people too thinking your stuck or it won't get better.

However you need to see the context of the situation we are in right now. It really hasn't been this bad for more spiritual and deep people ever. This is partly thanks to Aquarius in a way because it is of the element of air making people a little more shallow and detached and focused on impersonal technology but mainly due to the enemy.

An interesting thing I found out is the Jews 2000 years ago knew the way things would turn out today.

Matthew 24: 6-12 "You’re going to hear about wars, actual wars and rumoured ones; make sure you don’t get alarmed. This has got to happen, but it doesn’t mean the end is coming yet. 7 Nations will rise against one another, and kingdoms against each other. There will be famines and earthquakes here and there. 8 All this is just the start of the birthpangs.

9 ‘Then they will hand you over to be tortured, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name. 10 Then several will find the going too hard, and they will betray each other and hate each other. 11 Many false prophets will arise, and they will deceive plenty of people. 12 And because lawlessness will be on the increase, many will find their love growing cold.

There are several other verses on things like this but you get my point the Jews knew about the results of their plans. The type of world we would end up with they also knew about nuclear too from their reptilian masters.

So the long story short when the Jews started out they were no one didn't really have much living in the desert as poor wanderers. But they saw the context of the situation and their mission and worked to bring it about. They saw what we would end up with today. This is why things are so bad now vs other lives in actuality it is worse cause the plan was to make us progressively more and more slaves. The Jews when they had nothing did not give up hope they went with the plan and gradually became more and more powerful.

So if you look at the context of things you will realize it's not hopeless at all. To be honest the way things are headed they should improve within a year or two for each of us in some way.

This is in the way of stuff that actually matters in the long run.

In the way of the Material it is going to get worse most likely. However we have to keep in mind that this is only temporary in fact in the context of things it may only last a year or two as really bad so most of us can live through it and many have been through worse in past lives than what they will go through. So worry is not your friend but hope is.

So far as what actually matters. It was people and relationships the things that actually hold the world together against everything else that is going on.

So in the context of that it will get better cause a huge amount of people will become spiritual in some ways. You will have better relationships of all kinds that is actually what matters.

So instead of staying stuck thinking in now realize the context of things so far as much larger periods of time. You have the past and the future and now. Most likely you lost what made you happy in the past. Looking to the future you will gain it again. Right now is only temporary. If you think in the context of 10 years and your in a hopeless relationship with someone but you kind of like them. You will see that it will greatly improve and many of the things bothering you may not even exist at all in 10 years cause damn it we are going to shut down as must Jew stuff as we can or all of it if possible.

If your thinking money is hopeless. Think of the context of 10 15 years. You may end up with a lot more than you thought without the enemy and many more opportunities in the material. So if your poor worry not it's part of the eternal struggle.

In the context with literally thousands of years going through hardships and thinking that it is hopeless often it really isn't hopeless we are at the easy last stretch.

So enjoy the finish line we are almost there. You can not lose hope.

Oh and all the things that suck about the supposed "age of Aquarius" and the air element are not going to be what the real age of aquarius will be like. It will be much better. It is the enemy causing this just like they would with any kind of energy that comes down to earth.

So smile 😊 there is not much to be hopeless about.

All suffering you are doing it for the struggle and the war push through it and seek to better yourself and end it. It may not be possible with some things now but it soon will be.

]

Hail Father Satan!! ''Strength through joy''. "Within the darkness their is light" -Enlil The Great Beelzebub. Hail Enlil!! I thank for you rain and blessing I shed my tears for you .

slyscorpion said:
Looking at things and people around you and the situation you have now it may feel hopeless and you may be really unsatisfied and fed up with everything and possibly some people too thinking your stuck or it won't get better.

However you need to see the context of the situation we are in right now. It really hasn't been this bad for more spiritual and deep people ever. This is partly thanks to Aquarius in a way because it is of the element of air making people a little more shallow and detached and focused on impersonal technology but mainly due to the enemy.

An interesting thing I found out is the Jews 2000 years ago knew the way things would turn out today.

Matthew 24: 6-12 "You’re going to hear about wars, actual wars and rumoured ones; make sure you don’t get alarmed. This has got to happen, but it doesn’t mean the end is coming yet. 7 Nations will rise against one another, and kingdoms against each other. There will be famines and earthquakes here and there. 8 All this is just the start of the birthpangs.

9 ‘Then they will hand you over to be tortured, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name. 10 Then several will find the going too hard, and they will betray each other and hate each other. 11 Many false prophets will arise, and they will deceive plenty of people. 12 And because lawlessness will be on the increase, many will find their love growing cold.

There are several other verses on things like this but you get my point the Jews knew about the results of their plans. The type of world we would end up with they also knew about nuclear too from their reptilian masters.

So the long story short when the Jews started out they were no one didn't really have much living in the desert as poor wanderers. But they saw the context of the situation and their mission and worked to bring it about. They saw what we would end up with today. This is why things are so bad now vs other lives in actuality it is worse cause the plan was to make us progressively more and more slaves. The Jews when they had nothing did not give up hope they went with the plan and gradually became more and more powerful.

So if you look at the context of things you will realize it's not hopeless at all. To be honest the way things are headed they should improve within a year or two for each of us in some way.

This is in the way of stuff that actually matters in the long run.

In the way of the Material it is going to get worse most likely. However we have to keep in mind that this is only temporary in fact in the context of things it may only last a year or two as really bad so most of us can live through it and many have been through worse in past lives than what they will go through. So worry is not your friend but hope is.

So far as what actually matters. It was people and relationships the things that actually hold the world together against everything else that is going on.

So in the context of that it will get better cause a huge amount of people will become spiritual in some ways. You will have better relationships of all kinds that is actually what matters.

So instead of staying stuck thinking in now realize the context of things so far as much larger periods of time. You have the past and the future and now. Most likely you lost what made you happy in the past. Looking to the future you will gain it again. Right now is only temporary. If you think in the context of 10 years and your in a hopeless relationship with someone but you kind of like them. You will see that it will greatly improve and many of the things bothering you may not even exist at all in 10 years cause damn it we are going to shut down as must Jew stuff as we can or all of it if possible.

If your thinking money is hopeless. Think of the context of 10 15 years. You may end up with a lot more than you thought without the enemy and many more opportunities in the material. So if your poor worry not it's part of the eternal struggle.

In the context with literally thousands of years going through hardships and thinking that it is hopeless often it really isn't hopeless we are at the easy last stretch.

So enjoy the finish line we are almost there. You can not lose hope.

Oh and all the things that suck about the supposed "age of Aquarius" and the air element are not going to be what the real age of aquarius will be like. It will be much better. It is the enemy causing this just like they would with any kind of energy that comes down to earth.

So smile 😊 there is not much to be hopeless about.

All suffering you are doing it for the struggle and the war push through it and seek to better yourself and end it. It may not be possible with some things now but it soon will be.

]

A very hopeful post. I needed this. Thank you.

lionknight said:
Hail Father Satan!! ''Strength through joy''. "Within the darkness their is light" -Enlil The Great Beelzebub. Hail Enlil!! I thank for you rain and blessing I shed my tears for you .

Interesting you post this cause Baal is the one I work with the most on things. So glad it helped you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back