Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Voice projection?

MrIntrepid

Had a unique experience just one time a few years back about a year or two after I had gotten involved with the JoS. I'm pretty sure it happened because it surprised me that I was able to pull it off, albeit accidentally. How it went down was I was very angry at something and I was sitting down stewing about it for a while, just marinating in the rage. During this episode I started mentally shouting at someone I knew to vent my frustration, then I felt better and thought that was it.

However, this person was at my school and the next day when I spoke to them he mentioned, unprompted, that he heard me yelling physically at him and told me exactly what I was saying in my head even though I was nowhere near him at the time. I know for certain that there a few miles between us. Even more interesting to me was that his friend who was next to him also heard it.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Like I said, I did it by accident and I'm not sure if I could replicate it, nor even sure if I would want to. It's something I'm very curious about though.

Future seeing includes also future audio listening. But between humans, thoughts can be translated in their thoughts as a different inner voice or when powerful enough directly to their hearing centers into voice, which most of the times is very distinctive, external yet internal at the same time.

In trance you can meditate, enter extreme deep trance, observe your thoughts from an audible point of view, amplify them and expand until they become an input of hearing. Basically hear your thoughts by hearing and not inner counciousness. You can expand and project that to others.

MrIntrepid said:
Had a unique experience just one time a few years back about a year or two after I had gotten involved with the JoS. I'm pretty sure it happened because it surprised me that I was able to pull it off, albeit accidentally. How it went down was I was very angry at something and I was sitting down stewing about it for a while, just marinating in the rage. During this episode I started mentally shouting at someone I knew to vent my frustration, then I felt better and thought that was it.

However, this person was at my school and the next day when I spoke to them he mentioned, unprompted, that he heard me yelling physically at him and told me exactly what I was saying in my head even though I was nowhere near him at the time. I know for certain that there a few miles between us. Even more interesting to me was that his friend who was next to him also heard it.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Like I said, I did it by accident and I'm not sure if I could replicate it, nor even sure if I would want to. It's something I'm very curious about though.

This may not have anything to do with you even, he could just be close to schizophrenic. From what I’ve seen is these people can pick up on random astral shit and can be highly sensitive, but that doesn’t mean they have good psychic abilities. I sat next to a legitimately schizophrenic person once and he randomly restated VERY specific thoughts that would run through my head.. but very random nonsensical thoughts. No real understanding about it and misled by his own “psychic thoughts,” people on lsd also have these experiences with eachother. Or it could have something to do with you too, or both. Sometimes with meditation a person can pick up on others thoughts but it’s better to be the projector and to have the abilities clear and constructed. Anger is also really powerful so no doubt he felt it if he’s sensitive and/or weak enough.

NakedPluto said:
Future seeing includes also future audio listening. But between humans, thoughts can be translated in their thoughts as a different inner voice or when powerful enough directly to their hearing centers into voice, which most of the times is very distinctive, external yet internal at the same time.

In trance you can meditate, enter extreme deep trance, observe your thoughts from an audible point of view, amplify them and expand until they become an input of hearing. Basically hear your thoughts by hearing and not inner counciousness. You can expand and project that to others.

The occult science aspect of what happened is definitely very interesting. And the idea of doing it on purpose appeals to me and I may just have to experiment in the future. It's just a difficult thing to be testing out without willing participants, but it does have me wondering if I could disguise my voice before projecting it through the astral. Mischief ensues.

Sundara said:
This may not have anything to do with you even, he could just be close to schizophrenic. From what I’ve seen is these people can pick up on random astral shit and can be highly sensitive, but that doesn’t mean they have good psychic abilities. I sat next to a legitimately schizophrenic person once and he randomly restated VERY specific thoughts that would run through my head.. but very random nonsensical thoughts. No real understanding about it and misled by his own “psychic thoughts,” people on lsd also have these experiences with eachother. Or it could have something to do with you too, or both. Sometimes with meditation a person can pick up on others thoughts but it’s better to be the projector and to have the abilities clear and constructed. Anger is also really powerful so no doubt he felt it if he’s sensitive and/or weak enough.

I know that intense emotion helps you do really strange things but my understanding was that someone had to be at least a little proficient in meditation to receive messages like that. Now that I think about it this person wasn't the most mentally stable and had a habit of verbally abusing their own family members in front of strangers, so them being weak is a given. I didn't know him that long but I'm going to use the term "natural empath" to describe myself and say that I do form connections with others easily. Often too easily for my own good, which is another topic entirely.

Wasn't sure anyone would know what was up with this, so thanks for the clarification.

Happens to me on a daily basis. Both receiving, and transmitting. I don't in particular yell, but I'm guessing power meditations do amp up the thought power so that would make it easier for the other party to receive. I haven't practiced it, so I would call this a latent ability that will need a lot of refinement.

Henu the Great said:
Happens to me on a daily basis. Both receiving, and transmitting. I don't in particular yell, but I'm guessing power meditations do amp up the thought power so that would make it easier for the other party to receive. I haven't practiced it, so I would call this a latent ability that will need a lot of refinement.
It happened to me randomly a few times. Its definitely weird. One should be careful and void if they don't want other people to know what you think. There is an old post of Hoodedcobra666 on how he compressed his aura with an affirmation to help with a similar situation.

Henu the Great said:

Used to be easier for me to pick up on stuff like that and I'll probably get back to that place when I clear up some spiritual interference that's been a problem for me lately. Things like thinking of a person right before they contact me, being able to tell when a xian is praying hard about me, etcetera. Was guilted into not pursuing related abilities further because I had concerns I was invading the privacy of others. Seems like a slippery slope and it gets weird when you start doing it by accident.

Probably better to learn control rather than lose those abilities entirely or allow them to spiral and cause personal disaster. The example I mentioned in this topic was different from my usual experiences because it was more like forced telepathy though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back