Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Drag me down

yumais

Everyone who said will help me,turn back and said don't care, they say they will help me with some things and now when i need that help, they said don't care and trying to make me give up, said all bad things that can happen to make me not do it, and me i know what i want to do and i know is the best for me, ofc filthy xians... everyone told me you can't you can't, in last days i do it my meditation how i do it, not really like before because not can't, i was so attacked in everyways last days, they are try to drag me down so hard in everyway they can, what should i do? just watch my own meditation and don't speak with that people toxic again and don't need anyone help and be on my own?

You should meditate and try to be stronger in yourself. Progressively you can find less toxic people that cause you less grief. Meditation is really important here. Start with mastering void meditation.

yumais said:
Everyone who said will help me,turn back and said don't care, they say they will help me with some things and now when i need that help, they said don't care and trying to make me give up, said all bad things that can happen to make me not do it, and me i know what i want to do and i know is the best for me, ofc filthy xians... everyone told me you can't you can't, in last days i do it my meditation how i do it, not really like before because not can't, i was so attacked in everyways last days, they are try to drag me down so hard in everyway they can, what should i do? just watch my own meditation and don't speak with that people toxic again and don't need anyone help and be on my own?
Shame dude i feel you but i doent understand what you are really saying. Im not in your situation. Are you liveing with your parents?
Are thouse Xians your relatives?
If they are not then yes stay away from them and get other better people to speak to and do your mediations.

I may not be the best at giving advice without poetic meaning, but it’s not as scary as you may think being alone. Being alone is just the state in which you walk the path you choose yourself without someones else’s hand to hold you, without someone else’s light to guide your steps.

This gives you the chance to learn and discover your own light, without the toxicity and horrible things others try to place on you in the process. You can clean and polish yourself in your own time, brightening your own light so that you become your own sun shining among the little candles of everyone else. And some day, you’ll draw other Suns to yours, and you won’t be alone anymore.

Satan and the Gods give us an everlasting lantern so long as we are loyal to them and continue our paths, and point us in the direction we need to go. Those who are brave and willing to take their offering find themselves eventually among the Suns, provided they stayed strong in their journey.

Don’t be afraid to be alone as the Gods are always here even when others are not, and tell yourself as many times as you need to “I can do this, and no one else is going to tell me otherwise because I know where truth shall take me.”

tabby said:
I may not be the best at giving advice without poetic meaning, but it’s not as scary as you may think being alone. Being alone is just the state in which you walk the path you choose yourself without someones else’s hand to hold you, without someone else’s light to guide your steps.

This gives you the chance to learn and discover your own light, without the toxicity and horrible things others try to place on you in the process. You can clean and polish yourself in your own time, brightening your own light so that you become your own sun shining among the little candles of everyone else. And some day, you’ll draw other Suns to yours, and you won’t be alone anymore.

Satan and the Gods give us an everlasting lantern so long as we are loyal to them and continue our paths, and point us in the direction we need to go. Those who are brave and willing to take their offering find themselves eventually among the Suns, provided they stayed strong in their journey.

Don’t be afraid to be alone as the Gods are always here even when others are not, and tell yourself as many times as you need to “I can do this, and no one else is going to tell me otherwise because I know where truth shall take me.”

Regarding toxic people. Much how people behave has also to do with synastry, someone gets along with you and someone doesn’t. Only because someone is toxic to you doesn’t mean that this person is bad per se. This person might be even perfectly cool and composed with someone else.

So you should rather find people who are compatible with you and you don’t have to walk alone.

NinRick said:
tabby said:

Regarding toxic people. Much how people behave has also to do with synastry, someone gets along with you and someone doesn’t. Only because someone is toxic to you doesn’t mean that this person is bad per se. This person might be even perfectly cool and composed with someone else.

So you should rather find people who are compatible with you and you don’t have to walk alone.

That’s true, thank you for adding this.

Sadly, some don’t have the most variety of choices between being alone and finding compatible people. I just wanted to share that if one had to go down that path of being alone, it’s not as scary as one may think.

tabby said:
NinRick said:
tabby said:

That’s true, thank you for adding this.

Sadly, some don’t have the most variety of choices between being alone and finding compatible people. I just wanted to share that if one had to go down that path of being alone, it’s not as scary as one may think.

Yeah true, for now I don’t mind being alone, as I have quite somethings to do. But I will do soon a working to change this.
We can take physical and also spiritual steps to change our lives. Physical steps are a must and spiritual steps boost your chances by a lot.

I wish you good luck!

NinRick said:
tabby said:

Yeah true, for now I don’t mind being alone, as I have quite somethings to do. But I will do soon a working to change this.
We can take physical and also spiritual steps to change our lives. Physical steps are a must and spiritual steps boost your chances by a lot.

I wish you good luck!

Agreed. Good luck and all the best to you as well!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back