Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR and race awakening fuel

Shadowcat

We must destroy these parasites sending them irreversibly into the fucking abyss. Lights out levi. Whitey is getting tired of your shit!! Keep up the warfare yall.
ec15491a351909c6.jpg

Shadowcat said:
We must destroy these parasites sending them irreversibly into the fucking abyss. Lights out levi. Whitey is getting tired of your shit!! Keep up the warfare yall.
ec15491a351909c6.jpg

Thank you.
I need FRTR motivation sometimes. How often do you do FRTR? The other night i did the FRTR and tetra as i should but then after that one i felt like doing another one. I did another FRTR with 18 reps but did not do the tetra with it because how i understand it,it should be only done once for maximum efficiently thats why i did not do the tetra after that one. Is it fine?

Shadowcat said:
ec15491a351909c6.jpg

This is very disturbing and disgusting. They will not have victory in anyway. They have already caused enough damage and since ive been getting attacked lately its just been pissing me off more.

thank you for sharing this at it can be a very big eye opener for people who are still in doubt or any new comers who deserve to see the truth for what it is.

rising_wingsofdestiny said:
Shadowcat said:
ec15491a351909c6.jpg

This is very disturbing and disgusting. They will not have victory in anyway. They have already caused enough damage and since ive been getting attacked lately its just been pissing me off more.

thank you for sharing this at it can be a very big eye opener for people who are still in doubt or any new comers who deserve to see the truth for what it is.

As many as are aware of this, it was also for newcomers. Its good fuel as it is to remind us what we deal with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back