Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creating updated 6 month program, need advice on something.

Artisan

Hello,

I have decided to compile the 6 month(Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training) program with the updated meditations from the website. I do not intend to change anything, instead, I merely intend to create a pdf which contains the spiritual warfare training with the UPDATED information, updated diagrams, updated mantras, updated meditations, etc.

ALL INFORMATION WILL BE FROM JOS, THE ONLY THING I AM DOING IS UPDATING THE INFORMATION IN THE PROGRAM WITH NEW INFORMATION PROVIDED BY JOS

In the beginning I want to add a disclaimer with important information. So far I have the following.

Hello,

My name is Artisan, I am the creator of this PDF and before you begin this program I would like you to know a few things.

1. All information within is from JoyOfSatan Ministries, the only contribution I am providing is re-compiling the 6 month program with newer variants of meditations provided by the ministry as the 6 month program contains outdated information.

One piece of important information I thought necessary would be to continue your meditations from the 40th day if someone is going from the 40 day to the 6 month, energy builds and it's important not to stop your yoga or meditations as you all know. I am having trouble coming up with efficient wording for it of course.

As for what this updated spiritual warfare program pdf will contain that the previous one lacked.
-Updated graphics
-New information from the ministry
-Quotes from the Satanic Doctrines
-Information on the bare minimums necessary each day(AC, AOP, VM, Returning Curses, Final RTR, etc.)
-Any information you(my brothers and sisters) feel is of vital importance to contain.

Any advice you share with me or any information you believe is vital I will be very appreciative of, thank you ahead of time for your response my brothers and sisters.

Once again, I want to make sure you understand that

1. ALL INFORMATION WILL BE FROM JOS MINISTRIES,
2. I WILL NOT INTEND TO INCLUDE ANY NON-JOS INFORMATION.
3. THIS IS AN UPDATE, NOT A REVISION.

Artisan said:
Hello,

I have decided to compile the 6 month(Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training) program with the updated meditations from the website. I do not intend to change anything, instead, I merely intend to create a pdf which contains the spiritual warfare training with the UPDATED information, updated diagrams, updated mantras, updated meditations, etc.

ALL INFORMATION WILL BE FROM JOS, THE ONLY THING I AM DOING IS UPDATING THE INFORMATION IN THE PROGRAM WITH NEW INFORMATION PROVIDED BY JOS

In the beginning I want to add a disclaimer with important information. So far I have the following.

Hello,

My name is Artisan, I am the creator of this PDF and before you begin this program I would like you to know a few things.

1. All information within is from JoyOfSatan Ministries, the only contribution I am providing is re-compiling the 6 month program with newer variants of meditations provided by the ministry as the 6 month program contains outdated information.

One piece of important information I thought necessary would be to continue your meditations from the 40th day if someone is going from the 40 day to the 6 month, energy builds and it's important not to stop your yoga or meditations as you all know. I am having trouble coming up with efficient wording for it of course.

As for what this updated spiritual warfare program pdf will contain that the previous one lacked.
-Updated graphics
-Information on the bare minimums necessary each day(AC, AOP, VM, Returning Curses, Final RTR, etc.)
-Any information you(my brothers and sisters) feel is of vital importance to contain.

Any advice you share with me or any information you believe is vital I will be very appreciative of, thank you ahead of time for your response my brothers and sisters.

That's a great idea!

mercury_wisdom said:
Artisan said:
Hello,

Hello,

-Updated graphics

That's a great idea!

Thank you :) I saw a post a day or two ago where multiple members were recommending the 6 month program yet none of them were informing the user to use updated meditations and such.

I thought, hey, adding the updated meditations into a pdf would be really easy since all the information is available already, it should only take me a week or two of work at max. Not to mention, all the information for things I want to add are already available, as such I decided to make an updated PDF with the new information we have available.

Do you have any ideas as for what I should add for the disclaimer? I talk about the disclaimer and what I want for it a bit more in depth in my reply to HPHC below.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If there is anything I can help you with feel free to mail.

I really appreciate it :D I don't think there is anything you can help with though, all of the information I am using to update the PDF is available on the JoS website so I plan to pull it from there.

Right now, the only thing I don't have figured out is the disclaimer with important information, I mean, sure, I could take first few pages of the 40 day which are a wonderful disclaimer, BUT, that information is aimed at people who are brand new and people usually don't even know about the 6 month program until after completing the 40 day(So they would have such information)

I do intend to use a similar format as the 40 day programs disclaimer for the disclaimer I want to write.

Right now I am looking for information which is necessary to know, such as energy building and it being important to not stop your necessary spiritual practices(AC, AOP, VM, Hatha + Kundilini Yoga, Final RTR, Returning Curses 1 + 2, etc.), and generally things which will aid someone who has just come from the 40 day program and is beginning the 6 month program.

I am not against adding obvious information as I know refreshing your knowledge is good, however, I want to create this disclaimer with the intention of educating someone who has been following SS for a short amount of time and has just finished the 40 day program in a way which will maximize their success.

Any advice you have will be massively appreciated, I wish for my brothers and sisters to succeed the first time and want to do what I can to increase the chances of that.

Artisan said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sounds like a great idea. :p

Thank you :D Do you have any advice on things I could add for the disclaimer?
Maybe add the possible results that they will achieve after finishing this program.

Add that they should be relaxed when doing meditations, breathing exercises and yoga as overdoing can be dangerous and permanently damage the nervous system and being relaxed empowers meditations.

Also add that they should participate with spiritual warfare and write the link of the final RTR.

Another thing you can tell them is to make sure to do the meditations daily and AoP, cleaning and void should be done even while going through this program. These are some ideas.

Best of luck!

Hail Satan!

Meteor said:
Artisan said:

I did the 40 day program when I just started meditating and have been doing meditations and yoga daily since then for over a year. Half a year ago I heard about there being a 6 month program but I don't know much about it, although I'm somewhat interested in it.

I think if someone has already started the 40 day program then they should finish it before moving on to the 6 month program.
If you're asking about those who already have a schedule, then they should probably just add everything from the 6 month program to their schedule following the program, minus the overlap if there is any. Does that makes any sense?

I agree with you, that is one of the points I want to add to the disclaimer, however, I am coming here for advice on proper wording. It is important to keep your current schedule when doing the 6 month, for those who just finished the 40 day, the 40th day would be their schedule, as such they should add the 6 month meditations on top of said schedule.

mercury_wisdom said:
Artisan said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sounds like a great idea. :p

Thank you :D Do you have any advice on things I could add for the disclaimer?
Maybe add the possible results that they will achieve after finishing this program.

Add that they should be relaxed when doing meditations, breathing exercises and yoga as overdoing can be dangerous and permanently damage the nervous system and being relaxed empowers meditations.

Also add that they should participate with spiritual warfare and write the link of the final RTR.

Another thing you can tell them is to make sure to do the meditations daily and AoP, cleaning and void should be done even while going through this program. These are some ideas.

Best of luck!

Hail Satan!

Thank you for your advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back