Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need info on RTRs and their origin

TheHealingFields666

Where did the RTRs come from, how do they work & what exactly is "reversing" of a letter?

Is it just reversing curses? That's what I understood from reading. Also how did people figure out this method?

Thanks a lot in advance.

TheHealingFields666 said:
Where did the RTRs come from, how do they work & what exactly is "reversing" of a letter?

Is it just reversing curses? That's what I understood from reading. Also how did people figure out this method?

Thanks a lot in advance.
HPS Maxine got the RTRs from the Gods.You vibrate them. By reversing the letter you destroy the letter. The jews vibrate the letters and it manifests whatever meaning they have for it into this world but no more we are destroying them and their curses are backfireing hard on them.
If the exposing the Kabalah website was working you could go read about everything there. Very interesting stuff. HPS Maxine and Hp Cobra expain it to the molecular level. Science!!

Thanks a lot in advance.

The jews have been cursing Gentiles for thousands of years. Which is why they have been at the top of the world and also why life is so fucked up. Their curses are right from their books like the Torah and are chanted in Hebrew. Gods like Azazel have worked with the clergy and shown us how to undo this mess by reversing their curses. By chanting the Hebrew words used in the curses in reverse, you undo the jewish curses which spells their doom and takes down the spiritual empire they have built.

Thanks a lot in advance.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=235632#p235632

RTR's came from extensive work on the part of the JoS clergy, namely HP Maxine.
When you vibrate something backwards, a letter, rune, etc, it has the opposite effect of it vibrated "forward".
This has been around in the occult forever, as i can only assume its a fundamental law of energy work, just like gravity is a fundamental of physics.
The Final RTR destroys the hebrew letters themselves which severs the ties between the thoughform jhvh and those who feed it by making the bible, torah, and quran null.

Henu the Great said:

Thanks a lot in advance.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=235632#p235632

Next time anyone is feeling lazy to do RTRs just image how much effort was put into creating it

One Wire Phenomenon said:

Thanks a lot in advance.
HPS Maxine got the RTRs from the Gods.You vibrate them. By reversing the letter you destroy the letter. The jews vibrate the letters and it manifests whatever meaning they have for it into this world but no more we are destroying them and their curses are backfireing hard on them.
If the exposing the Kabalah website was working you could go read about everything there. Very interesting stuff. HPS Maxine and Hp Cobra expain it to the molecular level. Science!!
Quantum level i mean

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back