Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Marks on body

Jade9779

So I exited the shower today and found these scratches on my back. I have also been finding other small, random scratches on my legs and arms. Do these mean anything? Or am I just sleepwalking?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xZ8nbsPx5nSdF7cv9

I have never inserted a link on the forums, so in case it doesn't load the scratches look like an eye and a scythe. Or at least that's what I think it looks like.

Charlotte61903 said:
So I exited the shower today and found these scratches on my back. I have also been finding other small, random scratches on my legs and arms. Do these mean anything? Or am I just sleepwalking?

I have never inserted a link on the forums, so in case it doesn't load the scratches look like an eye and a scythe. Or at least that's what I think it looks like.

I don’t think you should post pictures of your body here.

I don’t think you should worry about that, it looks like you have a very sensitive skin. You probably just did not notice that you scratched your back.

You better delete the picture. =)

So I'm not hazarding a link to a google cache, but I can only assume the scratches aren't from Satan. If you're looking for a sign, it'll come in the way easiest for you to interpret. Speaking intuitively, scratches seem like a very very strange form of communication. While I wouldn't consider myself to have the end all be all say in the matter, i find it unlikely. Try setting up a cam to see if you get up at night.

Sybellum said:
So I'm not hazarding a link to a google cache, but I can only assume the scratches aren't from Satan. If you're looking for a sign, it'll come in the way easiest for you to interpret. Speaking intuitively, scratches seem like a very very strange form of communication. While I wouldn't consider myself to have the end all be all say in the matter, i find it unlikely. Try setting up a cam to see if you get up at night.

I'm tellin yall right now unless you have someone on the astral who is into some kinky shit, and you didn't give those to yourself, by accident or other, scratches are something to watch. My brother had an entity attached to him that would make him wake up with scratches as a kid. He had a nightmare last year where he was told whoever didn't sacrifice to it would wake up with scratches on their back. The entity was called uphir. I even looked it up and found 2 fucking sigils and a profile. Bad ju ju. And the name was purely from his dream recall only. Neither if us heard it beforehand.

I dont think something in general like that comes from those who are of Satan.

What Shadowcat said. I have expierence of scratches as well, and it's nothing from "our side" - unless of course there is some kind of "kinky deal". Never thought about the possibility of that, but that would most likely be the only case when scracthes would be from "our side".

Cleaning and protection is something to consider here.

Charlotte61903 said:

These are enemy attacks. Focus on building your aura of protection.

Henu the Great said:
What Shadowcat said. I have expierence of scratches as well, and it's nothing from "our side" - unless of course there is some kind of "kinky deal". Never thought about the possibility of that, but that would most likely be the only case when scracthes would be from "our side".

Cleaning and protection is something to consider here.

If those in the photo shown were love scratches the would be much different, on totally different parts of the body and shaped different and not as prominent. If I am not mistaken such a practice is even in the kama sutra and is a sort of love art.

When the entity came back to terrorize my brother when he was older this was right during when I was doing RTRs. He texted me as soon as I was done with the rituals and told me the ordeal. When I found the info on the entity whose name he recalled from the dream, he freaked the fuck out. I asked Abraxas to protect him and he's not had issues. Infact he himself came to him in a dream last October.

I told him if it ever comes back we can do a banishing ritual. No issue ofcourse. I am not sure if this is the only entity that does this but I repeat. Not of Satan. Up the protection if this happens or call your guardian.

Do you typically sleep walk or have a condition where you get itchy? I’ve itched myself in my sleep and have woken up with scratches.

Sundara said:

No, not that I know of. I live with several other people and even share a room with one other person, so I feel they would say something about it. The weirdest thing is that I didn't feel in any sort of danger when I found them. I thought for sure if I continued to find scratches I would feel fearful just as I had when I found the small ones. But these new scratches were different. It's rather hard to explain. I have been trying to make sexual advantages with a demon, so it may be him, however I'm not sure and I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Charlotte61903 said:
Sundara said:

No, not that I know of. I live with several other people and even share a room with one other person, so I feel they would say something about it. The weirdest thing is that I didn't feel in any sort of danger when I found them. I thought for sure if I continued to find scratches I would feel fearful just as I had when I found the small ones. But these new scratches were different. It's rather hard to explain. I have been trying to make sexual advantages with a demon, so it may be him, however I'm not sure and I don't want to jump to conclusions.

But these new scratches were different. It's rather hard to explain. I have been trying to make sexual advantages with a demon, so it may be him, however I'm not sure and I don't want to jump to conclusions.
Im not gunna lie that they did look rather peculiar...like i said unless someone on the astral is into some kinky shit :lol: :lol: :lol:
again though your photo should be taken down for your safety.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back