Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using accident to raise kundalini

I got_abs

Now ofc,i m NOT going to do it al all. But just curious, what if someone starts a working on it and with affirmation something like,"I m getting into an accident from which i m fully recovering. This accident is raising my kundalini."etc Kundalini can rise due to an accident.
If risen,Will kudalini fall again? i guess so
also it will be really painful as the chakaras and soul wont be clean when serpent pierces chakras.
Any additional thoughts?
How will it affect the person?

This is basically the lazy idiots way of saying you will destroy yourself, because you are lazy and stupid.

The kundalini itself and nothing fundamental will "Raise" from it, not remain permanently raised. In cases of severe extreme accidents, only create a surge of energy which will last a few hours at best, to save you from the impending damage of an accident. And chances are this won't really make it anywhere.

All the cases who had something similar triggered, gained nothing from the experience, and lost terribly in regards to self destruction and accident. They just got temporary psychosis and nothing else. The accounts of people "having it by accident" is just bullshit and none have had any meaningful things come out of it, for any period of time.

Many can also remain in a vegetative state or get lasting neurological damage.

There can never be more output than some, even in an accident, energy wise. In other words you are already limited. You cannot raise three cars even if you have decided to rip all your muscles, so save your muscles.

Unless you are very stupid which I have to bring your attention upon, as even indulgence on these stupid thoughts is setting you up for self destruction.

You'll *only* invite danger. I thought maybe I experienced being so irritable at such a young age because of the negative effects from accidentally slamming my tailbone on a metal rod and *maybe* a small "spark" came about. I'm doubting it now after reading HPHC's comment.

I can't remember much after that day but around that age I remember someone bothering me and me screaming at the top of my lungs because of how annoyed I was that I freaked out the person. It was the first time I felt so much anger. Maybe nothing came out of the accident but if it did I only suffered. It could have attributed to how close I've come to insanity among many other factors.

Reading what HPHC made me think those past problems could of been something else. I'll stop bringing it up after this because I didn't realize it might seem like I was insinuating something positive in the spiritual sense came out of it. I never said it did and it's my fault if others thought it when I've brought it up. Regardless everything he said is right. It's stupid to even think about doing what you said.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is basically the lazy idiots way of saying you will destroy yourself, because you are lazy and stupid.

The kundalini itself and nothing fundamental will "Raise" from it, not remain permanently raised. In cases of severe extreme accidents, only create a surge of energy which will last a few hours at best, to save you from the impending damage of an accident. And chances are this won't really make it anywhere.

All the cases who had something similar triggered, gained nothing from the experience, and lost terribly in regards to self destruction and accident. They just got temporary psychosis and nothing else. The accounts of people "having it by accident" is just bullshit and none have had any meaningful things come out of it, for any period of time.

There can never be more output than some, even in an accident, energy wise. In other words you are already limited. You cannot raise three cars even if you have decided to rip all your muscles, so save your muscles.

Unless you are very stupid which I have to bring your attention upon, as even indulgence on these stupid thoughts is setting you up for self destruction.

No,i was not planning on doing it at all if u thought that HP. I m meditating normally and working hard.I was just curious,what would happen to the person. It was just a random thought which popped up,so i asked.
Thanks a lot for the answer.

I got_abs said:
Now ofc,i m NOT going to do it al all. But just curious, what if someone starts a working on it and with affirmation something like,"I m getting into an accident from which i m fully recovering. This accident is raising my kundalini."etc Kundalini can rise due to an accident.
If risen,Will kudalini fall again? i guess so
also it will be really painful as the chakaras and soul wont be clean when serpent pierces chakras.
Any additional thoughts?
How will it affect the person?

Everything that Cobra said plus

If this does wind up being the case for a person knowing all of the methods on here if any permanent physical or mental damage is occurring can save your mind and life.

This is never something a person should desire to raise by such a means, it’s something to be well respected and this would be spiritually and self abusive to try and act on. It’s important to be very well educated if interest is placed on meditation and Satan.

On another note, I do believe personally and this isn’t verified that if a person taps into this force far enough and fails to tend towards working on it, drops it as if nothing has happened and tries to move on with life that over time many either negative or positive events in extremes can occur to push a person to finish this process off or energy breaks through blockages by manifesting physical events to facilitate this when a mind or block is too stubborn (and a person is NOT meditating or aware of this) accidents can occur because of kundalini and accidents can cause a kundalini jolt. It can go both ways. But an accident to cause initially would be worse, though both are bad, this would just lead to a very long and intense drawn out process of suffering and even set back advancement further.

Overall, slow and steady through honest means is always the best route and only real way to get anywhere.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Like,watching a video titled “what if asteroid hits earth tomorrow?” Or “What would happen to a person if he jumps from space station?”
Just curious to know what would happen,the consequences,after effects,ofc i dont want an asteroid hitting our beloved planet or planning to jump from space station. As these would only end up in something self destructive and disastrous things and nothing beneficial.
Same way,was just curious.
Thanks for the explanation HP.
Love you a lot from for all your efforts,hardwork and topics.
❤️

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I love the way you comment to 90% of dumb comments jajaja

Kundalini has certain requirements:

Healthy mind
Healthy body
Healthy soul

Going into accidents does not serve anyone well.

hailourtruegod said:

No,i was not planning on doing it at all if u all thought that. I m meditating everyday normally and WORKING HARD.I was just curious,what would happen to the person. It was just a random thought which popped up,so i asked.Like,watching a video titled “what if asteroid hits earth tomorrow?” Or “What would happen to a person if he jumps from space station?” or "What would happen if a person is pulled in black hole?"
Just curious to know what would have happened,the consequences,after effects,how it will effect the astral and physical body.ofc i dont want an asteroid hitting our planet or planning to jump from space station or want to be pulled in black hole. As these would only end up in something self destructive and disastrous things and nothing beneficial.
Same way,was just curious and wanted to know just for the sake of knowing and not trying. Its clearly dumb and idiotic to try that.
Thanks for the explanation and answers.
Love you all a lot. <3

[/quote]

So,wanting to know the details of something negative is dumb?
Topics like "what if a human is pulled in black hole?" or "what if a human falls from 30th floor?" Which will actually teach the effects of black hole on human body and how the fall of 30 floor effects someone,how many bones broken? how long to die? how internal bleeding happened? What organs are crushed? What happens after internal bleeding,and how heart stops working? All these are dumb to you?
Think before what you type and dont be one of those 90 percent next time.

hailourtruegod said:
You'll *only* invite danger. I thought maybe I experienced being so irritable at such a young age because of the negative effects from accidentally slamming my tailbone on a metal rod and *maybe* a small "spark" came about. I'm doubting it now after reading HPHC's comment.

I can't remember much after that day but around that age I remember someone bothering me and me screaming at the top of my lungs because of how annoyed I was that I freaked out the person. It was the first time I felt so much anger. Maybe nothing came out of the accident but if it did I only suffered. It could have attributed to how close I've come to insanity among many other factors.

Reading what HPHC made me think those past problems could of been something else. I'll stop bringing it up after this because I didn't realize it might seem like I was insinuating something positive in the spiritual sense came out of it. I never said it did and it's my fault if others thought it when I've brought it up. Regardless everything he said is right. It's stupid to even think about doing what you said.
Maybe a bad planet transit?
Once, i hit my tailbone too some 2 yrs ago. I didnt feel angry or something but my entire spine was in pain and i saw flashes of lights just before falling asleep for some nights also headache. Until the pain was gone. It was a horrible experience.
Glad both of our nerves didnt fry. :D
Yeah its dumb if someone tries that i completely agree. I asked out of curiosity. Wanted to know what else would happen other than the person going insane.....

I have to help what is higher risk than what is lower risk for people that potentially might cause self damage.

balo666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

hailourtruegod said:
I got_abs said:

Most likely. My chart shows this might be the reason.

I tried reading my chart a week ago. Idk,i got no where it was really confusing,ended up dropping it.I will give it one more try.I would really appreciate your wisdom if you could help me in someway,brother.

I got_abs said:
hailourtruegod said:
I got_abs said:

I tried reading my chart a week ago. Idk,i got no where it was really confusing,ended up dropping it.I will give it one more try.I would really appreciate your wisdom if you could help me in someway,brother.

It can feel bewildering at first with all the new stuff you've probably never heard of and the fact that's there's a lot of new terms.

I recently got back into astrology but I was like you when I first got my chart. Even with a private reading from members here tgat I paid for I still found it a little difficult but that it's just in the mind. It's quite easy once you know what you're looking for.

What exactly are you trying to find in your chart?

Azazel's Astrology will help break down the basics and you can use other sites to help you out understand what your placements mean without having to put that personal info on the forums here. cafeastrology is a good one.

For example if you want to know what the placement of your north and south node mean you can just type it in duckduckgo and it'll give you a list of sites that give more or less good insight on the meaning of the placements.

Start off slow and look at one aspect at a time so you won't bewilder yourself and get stressed out.

Lastly, I'm in no way near as knowledgeable as many others here on astrology. I've been using different astrology sites to help me out along with Azazel's Astrology. My apologies and I hope this was helpful enough.

hailourtruegod said:
I got_abs said:
hailourtruegod said:

It can feel bewildering at first with all the new stuff you've probably never heard of and the fact that's there's a lot of new terms..........

Yeah thanks a lot brother. It was really helpful. I will start again and maybe,with a month or two of regular reading and understanding i might be able to read charts or maybe sooner who knows. I will get there eventually.
Thanks for helping me out with this,i really appreciate it.

I got_abs said:
hailourtruegod said:
I got_abs said:

It can feel bewildering at first with all the new stuff you've probably never heard of and the fact that's there's a lot of new terms..........

Yeah thanks a lot brother. It was really helpful. I will start again and maybe,with a month or two of regular reading and understanding i might be able to read charts or maybe sooner who knows. I will get there eventually.
Thanks for helping me out with this,i really appreciate it.

No problem brother. Best of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back