Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If you're lonely

Jrvan

I know what it's like to feel alone in a sea of darkness without a single soul in sight with whom to connect to. I know. But I want you to always remember who it was who brought you here to these forums. It was your Gods. It was Father Satan. They want everyone to remember that none of us are alone even when we feel we are. And you can talk to them anytime.

"You can talk to them anytime." I make it sound so easy, huh? Such an easy thing to say, right? Maybe not, but it's also not as hard as you currently think it is. And I want you to think of the jews and their history for this. Think of what it was like for them when they were just fledgling hybrids on this planet. They didn't have anything like what they have now because they hadn't stolen it yet. Not the riches, not the land, not the psychic power. They were nothing, and they had nothing. Total nobodies. So how did they even do it? They talked to their creators. They meditated on that filthy tetragrammaton to open up channels of communication, and they received instructions. They focused their minds, and they reached out to the other side of the line. They did that back when they were nothing, and had such little ability.

If you think you can't do it because you aren't open enough, or you don't have telepathy, or you are plagued by curses upon your senses, think again with the knowledge that you have more power within your soul from your Creator, Father Satan, more power in your soul than those kikes ever had. And they STILL did it. If they could do it then you as a child of Satan can do it too no matter how hindered or unable you think you are. Make the choice tonight, or any other night when you finally feel the motivation to talk to your family of Gods, to stare right into their Sigil and FEEL their energy strongly with your own soul fabric. Feel the heat, the power, the light coming from their sign, and connect with it. And then just talk to them. Start talking like you've known them your whole life, and talk about anything and everything that your heart desires. Because they are there for you, and they're there for me. We're their children, their family, and they love us.

If you're anything like how I've been in my life - staring out the window at night time feeling depressed, isolated, alone, and miserable... just waiting for something to happen, or someone to walk into my life - then here's my advice. Take a walk outside in the night, and stare up at those three little stars in the sky that form the Belt of Orion, and remember that your family is up there. Remember that you come from there, and there's a whole host of amazing beings up there who love you, and can't wait to meet you. Your soul is special because you're here with Satan and all of us. You already found your home. You're here now, and your family is waiting to speak with you. So what's stopping you? :)

I hope this helps someone.

How to summon the Gods of Hell:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Contact with the Gods and bioelectricity:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/energy.html

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191

jrvan said:
I know what it's like to feel alone in a sea of darkness without a single soul in sight with whom to connect to. I know. But I want you to always remember who it was who brought you here to these forums. It was your Gods. It was Father Satan. They want everyone to remember that none of us are alone even when we feel we are. And you can talk to them anytime.

"You can talk to them anytime." I make it sound so easy, huh? Such an easy thing to say, right? Maybe not, but it's also not as hard as you currently think it is. And I want you to think of the jews and their history for this. Think of what it was like for them when they were just fledgling hybrids on this planet. They didn't have anything like what they have now because they hadn't stolen it yet. Not the riches, not the land, not the psychic power. They were nothing, and they had nothing. Total nobodies. So how did they even do it? They talked to their creators. They meditated on that filthy tetragrammaton to open up channels of communication, and they received instructions. They focused their minds, and they reached out to the other side of the line. They did that back when they were nothing, and had such little ability.

If you think you can't do it because you aren't open enough, or you don't have telepathy, or you are plagued by curses upon your senses, think again with the knowledge that you have more power within your soul from your Creator, Father Satan, more power in your soul than those kikes ever had. And they STILL did it. If they could do it then you as a child of Satan can do it too no matter how hindered or unable you think you are. Make the choice tonight, or any other night when you finally feel the motivation to talk to your family of Gods, to stare right into their Sigil and FEEL their energy strongly with your own soul fabric. Feel the heat, the power, the light coming from their sign, and connect with it. And then just talk to them. Start talking like you've known them your whole life, and talk about anything and everything that your heart desires. Because they are there for you, and they're there for me. We're their children, their family, and they love us.

If you're anything like how I've been in my life - staring out the window at night time feeling depressed, isolated, alone, and miserable... just waiting for something to happen, or someone to walk into my life - then here's my advice. Take a walk outside in the night, and stare up at those three little stars in the sky that form the Belt of Orion, and remember that your family is up there. Remember that you come from there, and there's a whole host of amazing beings up there who love you, and can't wait to meet you. Your soul is special because you're here with Satan and all of us. You already found your home. You're here now, and your family is waiting to speak with you. So what's stopping you? :)

I hope this helps someone.

How to summon the Gods of Hell:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Contact with the Gods and bioelectricity:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/energy.html

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191

Thank you.
I do gaze the stars a lot.We call thouse 3 stars of Orion the three sisters.

If you are depressed right now, get your energy levels high, I feel randomly a rush of happiness for no reason, and start to laugh powerfully „HAHAHAHA!“

But yes, you are right about that we have to seek our Gods, not only Satan but also especially our Guardian Demon.

But you give they jews too much credit, and I hate it.

This post is beautiful and radiant.
Reading posts like these makes you feel so happy and bright.

Thank you.

NinRick said:
If you are depressed right now, get your energy levels high, I feel randomly a rush of happiness for no reason, and start to laugh powerfully „HAHAHAHA!“

But yes, you are right about that we have to seek our Gods, not only Satan but also especially our Guardian Demon.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm getting the feeling that you might be bitter or disappointed in me for my response to Kurat on that other thread. If so then I'd like to address it again here if you don't mind. My feelings on it are coming from a different place than you may think. If you're close with him or if he's a friend or something like that then I believe you should be even more pissed at him than I am for damaging himself so recklessly for such an easily avoidable reason. I'm not going to be changing my opinion nor my stance on the matter because I don't like seeing even the mildest support for someone hurting themselves, especially if they're our own.
I have also come to suspect after seeing the behavior of him and the other one I criticized, that this vaccine is capable of turning our own into basically Agent Smith from "The Matrix" movies. They suddenly started trying to reassure everyone that the vaccine is safe when it's not, and the last thing I want to see is others being encouraged to follow in their footsteps. I reacted the way I did out of a strong desire to protect people. I find it regrettable if you felt hurt from my response, but this is how I am and I won't change this part of me that instinctively desires to protect others.

The vaccine is dangerous. They had all the world's resources at their disposal to manufacture it as well as the brightest scientists from the most prestigious learning institutions, and on top of that they had direct instruction from their reptilian masters. I have no doubt that this vaccine is nothing less than a weapon against the soul. They wouldn't have taken the enormous risk of dismantling countries and economies just to push it on everyone if it wasn't such a big deal.

Finally, as for the kosher clan, I'm going to refer to a quote from the High Priest himself regarding this.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now, as I often do, which can sometimes be painful, I'll relate some painful Truths. The average Gentile is nowhere compared to the average Jew, where it comes to spiritual or general knowledge and advancement. This is caused by centuries of spiritual degeneration.

It is no mistake that many of these people are so extremely arrogant, as compared to the average joe down the street, the distances in understanding can be unfathomable. There are people who also do not pay attention to reality. A lot of people of the enemy, have extensive spiritual knowledge. Much of it stolen of course, but it is what it is.

All I said is that the jews are capable of telepathy, and they use it to contact their overlords. This is a fact. The implication which I tried to state clearly is that if jews can utilize psychic power with how weak they are then so can we. Some people see it as a bigger obstacle than it really is when all it takes is consistent effort with the right knowledge, and we have the knowledge all here. Maybe this seems obvious, but not to everyone, and I just wanted to make an encouraging post about it as I know there are some who struggle.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Thank you.
I do gaze the stars a lot.We call thouse 3 stars of Orion the three sisters.
Oh I didn't know.
I always liked it growing up. It made me feel better looking up at the stars no matter how I was feeling. I remember when I was really little we had a good size telescope. I should have appreciated it more at the time, but oh well.

Username said:
This post is beautiful and radiant.
Reading posts like these makes you feel so happy and bright.

Thank you.

Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it. I put my heart into writing it a few weeks or so ago, but I wanted to be totally certain that it felt true on a personal level before posting it because I don't like giving advice to others when I can't walk the walk.

Nice post :) I was at an incredibly lonely time in my life when I found the JoS, and I used to walk around in the evening looking at the stars shortly after dedicating, trying to see Orion and connect more to the Gods in some way.

jrvan said:
NinRick said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm getting the feeling that you might be bitter or disappointed in me for my response to Kurat on that other thread. If so then I'd like to address it again here if you don't mind. My feelings on it are coming from a different place than you may think. If you're close with him or if he's a friend or something like that then I believe you should be even more pissed at him than I am for damaging himself so recklessly for such an easily avoidable reason. I'm not going to be changing my opinion nor my stance on the matter because I don't like seeing even the mildest support for someone hurting themselves, especially if they're our own.
I have also come to suspect after seeing the behavior of him and the other one I criticized, that this vaccine is capable of turning our own into basically Agent Smith from "The Matrix" movies. They suddenly started trying to reassure everyone that the vaccine is safe when it's not, and the last thing I want to see is others being encouraged to follow in their footsteps. I reacted the way I did out of a strong desire to protect people. I find it regrettable if you felt hurt from my response, but this is how I am and I won't change this part of me that instinctively desires to protect others.

The vaccine is dangerous. They had all the world's resources at their disposal to manufacture it as well as the brightest scientists from the most prestigious learning institutions, and on top of that they had direct instruction from their reptilian masters. I have no doubt that this vaccine is nothing less than a weapon against the soul. They wouldn't have taken the enormous risk of dismantling countries and economies just to push it on everyone if it wasn't such a big deal.

Finally, as for the kosher clan, I'm going to refer to a quote from the High Priest himself regarding this.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now, as I often do, which can sometimes be painful, I'll relate some painful Truths. The average Gentile is nowhere compared to the average Jew, where it comes to spiritual or general knowledge and advancement. This is caused by centuries of spiritual degeneration.

It is no mistake that many of these people are so extremely arrogant, as compared to the average joe down the street, the distances in understanding can be unfathomable. There are people who also do not pay attention to reality. A lot of people of the enemy, have extensive spiritual knowledge. Much of it stolen of course, but it is what it is.

All I said is that the jews are capable of telepathy, and they use it to contact their overlords. This is a fact. The implication which I tried to state clearly is that if jews can utilize psychic power with how weak they are then so can we. Some people see it as a bigger obstacle than it really is when all it takes is consistent effort with the right knowledge, and we have the knowledge all here. Maybe this seems obvious, but not to everyone, and I just wanted to make an encouraging post about it as I know there are some who struggle.

Don’t worry I am not pissed at you. :lol:
I don’t know Kurat in real life and I don’t have any special feelings for him, I just like him.

And yes, I find it good that you encourage people to seek our Gods. ^^

Lydia said:
Nice post :) I was at an incredibly lonely time in my life when I found the JoS, and I used to walk around in the evening looking at the stars shortly after dedicating, trying to see Orion and connect more to the Gods in some way.

Thanks, Lydia. I guess a lot of us felt comforted by that constellation and intuitively sought it. I think that's really special. There was always just something about the name Orion too back when I didn't know any of this. I could never put my finger on it, but it was like my attention on a different level was fixed on the name whenever I heard it.

By the way, my sacral chakra is doing a lot better. My GD told me a while ago that I didn't need to do swastikasana anymore, and things are improving a lot. I got really encouraged to work harder on it from your post on sacral chakra asanas. It really helped.

NinRick said:
Don’t worry I am not pissed at you. :lol:
I don’t know Kurat in real life and I don’t have any special feelings for him, I just like him.

And yes, I find it good that you encourage people to seek our Gods. ^^

That's a relief. Please excuse me for making assumptions then.

Lydia said:

I've done the same! Lol. Still do kind of. I think the last time I did this was around Fall of last year. I intentionally will go out to look at Orion's belt but recently I just tend to look up if I'm coming home late and get all giddy if I see it. :D

In response to the OP,

I'm experiencing "loneliness" at the moment but it's not negative. I've been focusing on myself, focusing on the Gods more than ever and I'm being active here way more and I don't get this lonely feeling at all. Rather refreshing being away from "normal" people.

Plus I get my social interactions at work so all is balanced the way it's supposed to be at this period of my life.

Good post btw.

hailourtruegod said:
In response to the OP,

I'm experiencing "loneliness" at the moment but it's not negative. I've been focusing on myself, focusing on the Gods more than ever and I'm being active here way more and I don't get this lonely feeling at all. Rather refreshing being away from "normal" people.

Plus I get my social interactions at work so all is balanced the way it's supposed to be at this period of my life.

Good post btw.

Thank you, and that sounds wonderful. It's really nice seeing and feeling the fruits of spiritual effort. Congratulations to you.

Henu the Great said:
Awesome, jrvan! :)

Thanks, Henu :)
I didn't know it would get so much attention and praise. I guess I wrote it better than I thought.

I remember you and Shael were the first ones to respond to me here on the forums. It made me happy back then although I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to make another comment to say thanks. I feel I've really come a long way spiritually and otherwise in such a short time, it's kind of strange in a good way.

jrvan said:
Take a walk outside in the night, and stare up at those three little stars in the sky that form the Belt of Orion, and remember that your family is up there.

Great Post. It reminds me of an experience.

One day I was dealing with some conflicts, I don't remember exactly what, but I think they were family problems.

I remember that I was sad, so I walked outside for a moment and saw the sky, I stared at the constellation Orion and tried to connect with Satan to ask for his support. I remember perfectly that I felt a sense of peace and felt better almost immediately, and the problems I was having were easily fixed.

A beautiful experience for me, makes me remember that Satan and the Gods do care for us, and I can only feel eternally grateful and loyal to them. Truly amazing

Lydia said:

I was at a low point myself. Felt very lonely. I had just found out that same month that my ex was cheating...I was in denial for the longest time and had no place to go for awhile

jrvan said:
hailourtruegod said:
In response to the OP,

Good post btw.

Thank you, and that sounds wonderful. It's really nice seeing and feeling the fruits of spiritual effort. Congratulations to you.

Of course you can thank people here, this place is also so we can Socialise with our people. So don’t be shy with posting here.

jrvan said:
I feel I've really come a long way spiritually and otherwise in such a short time, it's kind of strange in a good way.
Group rituals are making everything easier for us on global scale.

I literally have been pondering about this for a while. There's a lot of bullshit I read about Orion being connected to the enemy and stuff. It makes me feel confused and sad, how the enemy slanders Orion.

But all my life I could never notice the Great Dipper/Little Dipper/etc. as fast as other people can. Though the one constellation I have always easily noticed: Orion's Belt, the three stars.

I feel as though that is where my true home is. I don't entirely know "why" I'm here. Yet I sense I am here for a big reason, and that I had many incarnations here on Earth too. I sometimes look up at Orion's Belt and ask aloud, "Why am I here?"

Now that I'm slowly but surely embracing spiritual Satanism, I am very grateful for JoS.

jrvan said:
By the way, my sacral chakra is doing a lot better. My GD told me a while ago that I didn't need to do swastikasana anymore, and things are improving a lot. I got really encouraged to work harder on it from your post on sacral chakra asanas. It really helped.
Good to hear! Btw Throat and Center are almost done, I just need to find images for the asanas, so they should be posted soon.

hailourtruegod said:
I've done the same! Lol. Still do kind of. I think the last time I did this was around Fall of last year. I intentionally will go out to look at Orion's belt but recently I just tend to look up if I'm coming home late and get all giddy if I see it. :D
Yeah I still look for it, anytime I'm out when it's dark enough and I can see even just one random star, then I try to find it lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back