Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mood

yumais

Is ok to feel bad because a girl don't speak you how speak before and when i see that i feel all bad, i don't even have mood to make my meditations is this a enemy girl? she destroy with mood with her stupid mood, or at least this is how i feel

Well, just do your meditations.

Tell yourself, that you meditate now and deal with the thoughts and problems later, after you habe finished the meditations (tipp from HPs Maxine Dietrich).

I don’t understand the problem, but if she is a bad influence on you, you should avoid her.

If you are into her and she doesn’t like you back, well then, try to cope with it?
You can check your synastry, if you are compatible you can do a love spell on her.

yumais said:
Is ok to feel bad because a girl don't speak you how speak before and when i see that i feel all bad, i don't even have mood to make my meditations is this a enemy girl? she destroy with mood with her stupid mood, or at least this is how i feel

I'm having a little trouble understanding what you are saying. If someone isn't good for you, then you aren't obligated to keep talking to them, especially if it prevents you from meditating.. Perhaps you could say that if you are her friend, you may owe her an explanation. Tell her what she is doing that is upsetting you. If she doesn't understand, then at least you tried.

Don't let anything get in the way of your advancement.

yumais said:

I had some people in life which were really negative,and i kept on being with them just because i was a “nice” person. They too use to spoil my mood with their stupid ideologies. Its better to cut those kind of people from life and focus on something which is useful like meditating.
Think about it in long term.
you might be effected in short term if you stop talking to that person because u are to used to spending time with him/her.
But if you keep on being with the same person who brings your mood down which takes your mood off of meditating it will surely effect u on long term.
Do whats best for YOU.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back