Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Staged Shootings and Gun Laws

Betelgeuse

Shit is getting out of hand lately with the shootings and gun laws. This shit is so obvious anymore that its hilarious. Biden announces new gun laws, and then suddenly another shooting happens in Texas. I'm getting pretty sick and tired of seeing this type of stuff happening. All of these recent shootings in America are obviously staged in order to enforce gun laws. It gets on my nerves really bad that people don't see whats happening in the world.

On the other hand, according to the news on MSN, the fake jew queens race mixing and interracial promoting Kardashians are getting exposed on the bullshit they do. Keep seeing this stuff everywhere on social media sites. Hopefully they lose everything and suffer.

But yeah, im getting pretty sick and tired of all the recent staged shootings and gun laws that are being enforced. Its getting ridiculous and obvious that these shootings are staged. I don't understand why most people haven't started riots yet because of it.

There was one in South Carolina yesterday by a Black former NFL player I was very surprised to even see it on the news but yeah it could all be staged.

Also I looked at what Biden’s executive orders were and the only one that seems of concern is that the DOJ is drafting national red flag laws but I realized that this is never going to be passed by a state that already has loose gun laws so it is of no issue already.

I think this is actually a win for us more than anything because most of this stuff is not going to pass on a state level and will make Biden and the dems look weak and ineffective.

The reason things haven't devolved yet is because the veil is still too present within the general populace. We are lifting it slowly, imagine yourself a year or so before being able to "see", and who you are now, that is the hill they must all first summit. We all see it much easier because we have either fully or in part destroyed our veils. We can only provide the spiritual backbone for pro-human movements to come about, and while we are nearing it and making tremendous progress, we are still just a bit off from that time. Patience is necessary, because as an SS even though you see the state of the world you cannot act as the masses do, you are worth too much to end up in jail or something the sort, so above all do not instigate anything, keep up with the spiritual warfare and things will start to turn around even more so then they are now. Things will start to happen faster and faster especially this year and onwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back