Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HOLOHOAX remembrance day

thats whats happening today the fucking kikes celebrating their money grabbing false genocide day crying their SIX MILLION TEARS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

also pissrael stood for 2 minutes in silence over this bullshit
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2021/04/08/israel-holocaust-remembrance-day/2761617884113/

Last year, I had this fat jewess scream at me at school because I refused to get in the room where they were projecting hololol videos. I had to stay in the headmaster's office and browsed JoS lol.
Can't really take seriously those retards who act all high and mighty telling me we need this day to always remember the past so that mistakes like that cannot be done.
Like bitch, I am dying to see the day where stuff like that happens "again", I used the quotes as jews were never exterminated. Shit, a SA guard was executed for having treated badly a jew, and they go tell you that around 1400 jews died every minute for years :lol:

I'm surprised they could take a whole two minutes off robbing gentiles blind to give homage to a false history.

If one wants to engage then calmly bring up how the Leuchter Report debunked this and the courts during the Zundel trials only ruled against Zundel because "it was bad for public interests " to rule in favor.

It's incredibly easy to provide non SS/NS material that contradicts the holohoax. This stuff should be mainstream along with all the anti-establishment stuff going on recently.

Also a good way to pick out the gate keepers and shills who are pretending to be against the "establishment" if they refuse to acknowledge these facts.

Search for Leuchter report in here. https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w/folder/XZ1k1SIY

The video can be found in other platforms but for the sake of them not being as easily shoa'ed I won't post the links. One can search around and find it rather quickly.

I guess I should mention to avoid confusion, I didn't mean to engage with a jew on this topic. It'll be pointless and possibly dangerous in more ways than physical damage like coming after your job or what not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back