Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sharp pain in 6th and 7th Chakra.

NinRick

Orionite said:
Whenever I focus on my 6th and 7th chakra, I feel sharp in their respective areas. I'm assuming this means blockages in them but I'm sort of running out of ideas on how to get rid of those. Perhaps it's just a matter of perseverance, but I've been working on that for several weeks now and I would like to ask you for some advice on it.

I've been vibrating YAUM and MAUM, breathing in indigo and purple energy, spinning and vibrating SATANAMA. I understand that spiritual progress is a very individual matter so I'd really appreciate some more methods on how to get rid of those blockages.

My 6th used to hurt also, when I strained it too much. It will get better as you keep on meditating.
Just don't over do it.

Orionite said:
Whenever I focus on my 6th and 7th chakra, I feel sharp in their respective areas. I'm assuming this means blockages in them but I'm sort of running out of ideas on how to get rid of those. Perhaps it's just a matter of perseverance, but I've been working on that for several weeks now and I would like to ask you for some advice on it.

I've been vibrating YAUM and MAUM, breathing in indigo and purple energy, spinning and vibrating SATANAMA. I understand that spiritual progress is a very individual matter so I'd really appreciate some more methods on how to get rid of those blockages.

The Thaur rune and Sexual energy as in directing an orgasm directly into the area where the blockage is and lighting it up. Those both seem to be able to help out with this. I would make sure if your using the Thaur rune to make the energies a positive color like white gold and keep to a low number of reps. That really isn't a beginners thing to use I don't think but it works.

You don't have a blockage. It is normal, the sharp pain is the spike of bioelectricity in your brain, and that means you do right what are you are doing. You only have to apply every day and not go overboard. In time more manifestations of the chakras will occur.

Blockages in head chakras manifest in extreme pressure or extreme magnetic gravity that doesn't release in time, turns into high blood pressure and extreme headaches (which is also a manifestation of beginning to work the chakras and adapt to new voltage). Most of the time the pressure is in the back bindu of the 6th chakra, pineal, or top of the forehead.

When working with the Serpent you'll notice big differences of the left and right charges of the brain, which means you need to practice balancing the nadis. Letting time for your body to adapt and correct cleaning with perseverance will resolve these. Also balancing meditations is a must, as you don't want to have big differences in electrical charges in your brain and body.

The best approach is to have multiple little sessions for chakras every day, little by little, so your body and chakras will flower properly and safely.

When you are unbalanced. Vibrate AUM x 50, then lay down with your hands crossed on your chest and breath with your mouth for a couple of minutes meditating on your aura. After, do some alternate nostril breathing. Sithali also works to calm down the fire in your head (it can stimulate also the serpent).

Orionite said:

The reason for this can be a few. Is it in the front center or back? Try not to force it open too hard and stay relaxed as well as you can. Keep an open mind for information. Sometimes when I’ve dealt with this instead of focusing on the areas of the pain I’ll just focus above it and focus on overall relaxation and flow. It also helps to focus on a state of mind that corresponds to these being more open like pleasure and a sense of infinity. Expanding consciousness helps with this. And if it’s coming down through the front, consciously wanting to learn more in an open manner without assumptions.

Other times this has happened has been from other chakra blockages. Any firey erratic energy not channeling through the lower and center properly can erratically hit this area and cause headaches and annoyance. The above info still helps but relaxing the lower regions. If you have any burning sensations from the lower region focus on the chakra above it.

slyscorpion said:
Orionite said:

The Thaur rune and Sexual energy as in directing an orgasm directly into the area where the blockage is and lighting it up. Those both seem to be able to help out with this. I would make sure if your using the Thaur rune to make the energies a positive color like white gold and keep to a low number of reps. That really isn't a beginners thing to use I don't think but it works.

This can help in some cases too, just depends on the rest of what’s going on. Sometimes sexual energy directly hitting this area without a proper flow through the rest can actually create an even bigger issue. Psychic confusion, headaches, annoying pressures, and so on. Sexual energy properly flowed through the body does amplify psychic ability and help to open the chakras, as long as this fees good and right. If this is happening combined with an overall irritation, anxiety, any obsessiveness, stuck in the head, ect, no.

NakedPluto said:
You don't have a blockage. It is normal, the sharp pain is the spike of bioelectricity in your brain, and that means you do right what are you are doing. You only have to apply every day and not go overboard. In time more manifestations of the chakras will occur.

Blockages in head chakras manifest in extreme pressure or extreme magnetic gravity that doesn't release in time, turns into high blood pressure and extreme headaches (which is also a manifestation of beginning to work the chakras and adapt to new voltage). Most of the time the pressure is in the back bindu of the 6th chakra, pineal, or top of the forehead.

When working with the Serpent you'll notice big differences of the left and right charges of the brain, which means you need to practice balancing the nadis. Letting time for your body to adapt and correct cleaning with perseverance will resolve these. Also balancing meditations is a must, as you don't want to have big differences in electrical charges in your brain and body.

The best approach is to have multiple little sessions for chakras every day, little by little, so your body and chakras will flower properly and safely.

When you are unbalanced. Vibrate AUM x 50, then lay down with your hands crossed on your chest and breath with your mouth for a couple of minutes meditating on your aura. After, do some alternate nostril breathing. Sithali also works to calm down the fire in your head (it can stimulate also the serpent).

This is absolute gold, thank you.

NinRick said:
Orionite said:

My 6th used to hurt also, when I strained it too much. It will get better as you keep on meditating.
Just don't over do it.

Hmm,when i apply energies after raising it or even when doing void meditation i feel pressure in my crown chakra(i can physically feel it,its not painful tho) also when i get up from my session of meditation i feel so balanced,empowered and good but the pressure on crown is still there.
Is it blockage on 6th?

I got_abs said:
NinRick said:
Orionite said:

Just don't over do it.

Hmm,when i apply energies after raising it or even when doing void meditation i feel pressure in my crown chakra(i can physically feel it,its not painful tho) also when i get up from my session of meditation i feel so balanced,empowered and good but the pressure on crown is still there.
Is it blockage on 6th?

I have the same to be honest, also I noticed the pain is also still there, but not as strong as it used to be.
But since I only feel pain in my stronger chakras, I think NakedPluto explained it well.

Also when my 6th opened I had the worst headache ever for a whole day.

So I don't think that pain comes from a blockage?
The JoS states when you feel heat, that means the chakra above is blocked. (if I remember correctly)
NakedPluto said it is because of a spike of Voltage. Well to me that makes sense.

NinRick said:
I got_abs said:
NinRick said:
Just don't over do it.

Is it blockage on 6th?

I have the same to be honest, also I noticed the pain is also still there, but not as strong as it used to be.
But since I only feel pain in my stronger chakras, I think NakedPluto explained it well.

Also when my 6th opened I had the worst headache ever for a whole day.

So I don't think that pain comes from a blockage?
The JoS states when you feel heat, that means the chakra above is blocked. (if I remember correctly)
NakedPluto said it is because of a spike of Voltage. Well to me that makes sense.

Yeah,it makes sense because it doesnt FEEL like a blockage,the pressure feels more like energies are applied correctly. Plus even if there are any blockages anywhere regular cleaning and empowering will remove them eventually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back