Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HAVING SEX WITH A PERSON WHO HAD ANY VACCINE

Taio

Hello,

Do you guys think having sex with person who had a vaccine will have any damage or something along the lines? since when you have sex you exchange not only energies with other partner but DNA also. Any thoughts on this or I'm to worried and overthinking that sexual stuff as usual.

Thanks for any answers regarding this topic.

Your IQ will lower if you have sex with those who got it.
Jk of course. lol

Was thinking about this myself. We don’t know what kind of effects this will have yet. Some people were saying that they would stay completely away from the vaccinated because whatever it is may be able to transmit from person to person if this is true I imagine sex would only amplify this effect.

Taio said:
Hello,

Do you guys think having sex with person who had a vaccine will have any damage or something along the lines? since when you have sex you exchange not only energies with other partner but DNA also. Any thoughts on this or I'm to worried and overthinking that sexual stuff as usual.

Just as you will not be vaccinated just because you have sex with someone who has a vaccine, so will you in turn, also not have anything from what the vaccine has or does to that person. As with DNA, this specifically goes for females. It is said having sex with a man will make his DNA a part of you forever or at least for a long time. Very bad thus, if one has had sex with a jew for example, but this has nothing to do with a vaccine and you will not be effected this way.

Taio said:
Hello,

No this is ridiculous, and yes people exchange dna but has no more than kissing or licking a hair brush. The dna does not combine with yours unless a child is produced. I’ve read articles that state dna does get damaged by vaccines and other chemical components and can weaken a line. So in the case of a child, it’s possible it’ll have some effect. So far it hasn’t been a deal breaker.

Taio said:
since when you have sex you exchange not only energies with other partner but DNA also

Yeah, when you get them pregnant maybe...

No, having sex with someone who's vaccinated isn't going to make your dick fall off.

I personally wouldn't do it because the recombinant DNA viruses could transfer by Sexual Contact. Thats how Hiv Aids is spread and i don't know if it'll transfer on to me. We're talking about mRNA recombinant dna here ,which changes your body. No way am i putting my dick into something that's had the vaccine.

Taio said:
Hello,

I don't think it matters. The vaccine particle itself which is injected is encased in a lipid molecule that prevents the body from destroying it. Some stronger immune systems can actually destroy this, which plays into the whole "well we cannot tell if you are actually vaccinated or not" thing.

What this means for sex or any other contact with the vaccinated is that even if they somehow transferred the specific mRNA to your body (which I don't think can be done), the body would simply destroy it.

Shadowcat said:
Taio said:
Hello,

Just as you will not be vaccinated just because you have sex with someone who has a vaccine, so will you in turn, also not have anything from what the vaccine has or does to that person. As with DNA, this specifically goes for females. It is said having sex with a man will make his DNA a part of you forever or at least for a long time. Very bad thus, if one has had sex with a jew for example, but this has nothing to do with a vaccine and you will not be effected this way.

Oh shit

Jack said:
I personally wouldn't do it because the recombinant DNA viruses could transfer by Sexual Contact. Thats how Hiv Aids is spread and i don't know if it'll transfer on to me. We're talking about mRNA recombinant dna here ,which changes your body. No way am i putting my dick into something that's had the vaccine.

Yeah.. Thank you all for your responses. In the end we still would make decisions based on OUR OWN values and so on.
Some will have sex with vaxxers and others don't. And that's OK. Me personally no,but yeah some of you don't see any problem with this.

Any further discussion about this is welcomed. My opinion is staying away from sexual intercourse with these people.

Have nice day everybody bye for now.

Shadowcat said:
Taio said:
Hello,

hmm idk about that, read Jacks reply, I think he makes a good point.
They inject you incomplete RNA, your body completes it and I also believe that your body starts producing this after it knows how you can do it.

So it would make sense to me, that there is a probability that your body would also start producing this, after he came in contact with it internally.

But this is just my guess on things.

So tbh, I would also stay on the safe side here.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
Taio said:
Hello,

hmm idk about that, read Jacks reply, I think he makes a good point.
They inject you incomplete RNA, your body completes it and I also believe that your body starts producing this after it knows how you can do it.

So it would make sense to me, that there is a probability that your body would also start producing this, after he came in contact with it internally.

But this is just my guess on things.

So tbh, I would also stay on the safe side here.

Yes i saw it after the fact i found it curious. i am not sure what to say about it as i have not done research myself on it. I know if you come in contact with someones fluids you can get sick from something you arent immune to that they are but as far as rna transfer...hmm that is interesting.

Taio said:
Jack said:

Yeah.. Thank you all for your responses. In the end we still would make decisions based on OUR OWN values and so on.
Some will have sex with vaxxers and others don't. And that's OK. Me personally no,but yeah some of you don't see any problem with this.

Any further discussion about this is welcomed. My opinion is staying away from sexual intercourse with these people.

Im not talking about people in general who are vaccinated btw, im talking about people who took the various "coronavirus" vaccinations particularly - for people who just opened this topic and are new.

The fear of having sex with a person who has had a vaccine is rather unfounded, at least at this point. This is strictly from a material perspective and a moral or theoretical one.

Humans undergo genetic changes on a consistent basis. Theoretically if the exchange was so much, you would inherit other things from other people, to which the things contained in the vaccine would be the least of one's problems in the greater spectrum of things. DNA is more like the core information of the cell, unlike MRNA.

There is a limited amount of things transferred through sex, and it is not likely that whatever is in this vaccine would be transferred through sexuality. Because if this was the case one can only imagine what else could be transferred through it, and it simply doesn't happen.

But it may transfer down to one's children [because any inner cell alteration in a parent can be passed down to progeny, while not the partner], despite of not transferring to one's partner. So if one wants to have children, the question of vaccinations would be viable. But the question of simply having sex seems to be not the important aspect, but progeny and how this affects children. The impact on people wanting to have children from this "Vaccine" is also not explained or looked into.

According to some people like ex Pfizer execs, this can go as much as to make people infertile. We also don't know how this will play out next generation and whomever says "its safe" says bullshit as well. Especially if we keep spamming this procedure [which the enemy intends to make the new 'normal'], the situation can go really off the hill and quickly.

Unless something changes in the future and the mRNA alteration and experimentation party goes too wild, it should theoretically be "OK" to have sex with them in a strict way.

By the way nobody knows exactly what is going on with this vaccine and even all scientists right now wouldn't know. So it's all theory. Everyone is being lied to these days so be careful and go by your instinct here.

The sheeple factor can be a big turn off in general. Generally the candidates that will rush for their injection will generally be the unhealthy people who are so afraid that a pathogen with 0.01% death rate is going to kill them, and have the minds of sheeple lowest than the TV.

Jack said:
Taio said:
Jack said:

Im not talking about people in general who are vaccinated btw, im talking about people who took the various "coronavirus" vaccinations particularly - for people who just opened this topic and are new.

I was too. I misread the title.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Have the God's said anything about the vaccine? I would not trust anything from the enemy but they are going to make life hard for the ones who not do it, like travel ban and so on. This new jew, Mario Draghi, whos prime minister in Italy is pushing a lot the travel ban.

My theory is that the vaccines they are doing right now are not as dangerous, they need to biuld trust, next time they are going to push some other virus or another variant and because people trust them they are going to do the vaccine in mass. Another theory, they need people to be weak and to eliminate Whites so whatever is in the vaccines is going to do that in time... its a scary situation.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
Taio said:

I mean I'd wager almost everyone here is vaccinated by classical vaccinations like dead or weakened germs. This mRNA stuff just never approved except for this specific situation of the Fake Pandemic.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Have the God's said anything about the vaccine? I would not trust anything from the enemy but they are going to make life hard for the ones who not do it, like travel ban and so on. This new jew, Mario Draghi, whos prime minister in Italy is pushing a lot the travel ban.

My theory is that the vaccines they are doing right now are not as dangerous, they need to biuld trust, next time they are going to push some other virus or another variant and because people trust them they are going to do the vaccine in mass. Another theory, they need people to be weak and to eliminate Whites so whatever is in the vaccines is going to do that in time... its a scary situation.

Besides of things that can't be stated, that this is a test run for future reconstruction of mankind and mass experimentation with "other" purposes in mind. There is nothing here that is truly to protect anyone from "Co-Vid", eventhough many people believe this to be the case.

Their aim is to make this a new reality where this will be repetitive and unceasing. 10 years down the line, if this succeeds [it has been planned for decades], progressively they will do genetic alterations to the broad masses as one does these to mules and donkeys.

Basically this is fast track forward legitimization of genetic alteration, and the situation goes far deeper than it appears. What they do now is for 10 years down the line, according to ((("Their plans"))).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Besides of things that can't be stated, that this is a test run for future reconstruction of mankind and mass experimentation with "other" purposes in mind. There is nothing here that is truly to protect anyone from "Co-Vid", eventhough many people believe this to be the case.

Their aim is to make this a new reality where this will be repetitive and unceasing. 10 years down the line, if this succeeds [it has been planned for decades], progressively they will do genetic alterations to the broad masses as one does these to mules and donkeys.

Basically this is fast track forward legitimization of genetic alteration, and the situation goes far deeper than it appears. What they do now is for 10 years down the line, according to ((("Their plans"))).
Thank you, I thought that they where trying to normalize doing the vaccine and genetic alterations, still I would not do this vaccine, even if right now it may not be as bad, they are definitely testing the waters and doing some damages. Hopefully with our RTRs we can stop them.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

I mean I'd wager almost everyone here is vaccinated by classical vaccinations like dead or weakened germs. This mRNA stuff just never approved except for this specific situation of the Fake Pandemic.

I was meaning any covid vaccine ofc. not the main ones. Maybe somebody misunderstood me with "ANY" word. And I'm not that paranoid about main ones lol. But yeah who get the idea from i was having in mind "ANY COVID VACCINE" . miscommunication sorry guys/girls who took it the wrong way.

Have a nice day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are not going to last 10 years. Yeah I did get a feeling like whatever this is right now by far not the worst of what they plan yet. So people should fight this stuff while humanity at large still has a chance.

Each new "vaccine" will build upon the previous one as changes are going to happen slowly. It is in effect a vaccine: one against humanity as species. It vaccinates people from being human, slowly turning them into Greys with each subsequent injection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back