Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oy gevalt! Israeli data shows world's Jewish population now as high as in 1925

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/SJQumhYSd

Central Bureau of Statistics says as of December 2019, there were 14.8 million Jews alive in the world, of whom 83% are in Israel or U.S.; some 180,000 recognized Holocaust survivors šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜­ currently live in the Jewish state

According to the report, as of December 2019, the number of Jews alive around the world stands at 14.8 million.

The data, which was released ahead of Thursday's Holocaust Remembrance Day, show that on the eve of World War II in 1939, world's Jewish population stood at 16.6 million, including 449,000 (about 3%) who were living in Mandatory Palestine.

In the years following the war, the population dropped significantly due to the genocide committed by the Nazi regime on the Jewish population in Europe.
In 1948, the year of Israel's official establishment, the global Jewish population stood at 11.5 million, including 650,000 (6%) who lived in the newly-founded Jewish state at the time.
According to the CBS, by the end of 2020 at least 180,000 Jews who survived the Holocaust were still living in Israel.

Based on the CBS data, 12.3 million Jews (about 83%) reside either in Israel or the United States. At least 6.8 million (46% of world's Jewry) live in Israel and 5.7 million in the U.S.
In addition, 448,000 Jews live in France, 393,000 in Canada, 292,000 in the UK, 180,000 in Argentina, 155,000 in Russia, 118,000 in Germany and another 118,000 in Australia.

Out of Israel's Jewish population, 5.3 were born in the country, while another 1.5 million were born abroad - a million in Europe and the Americas, 298,000 in Africa and 159,000 in Asia.

Letā€™s discuss general thoughts on this. Iā€™ll start by saying that if there was a glowing article saying ā€œlook the white population is increasing after soft genocide was waged!ā€ (holoboogie equivalent) It would smeared into oblivion and the publication that hosted it would be shut down.

Now onto this 14.8 mil number, everyone knows that is BS. Jews have always been very secretive about their numbers and would never let the real total out. If you count everyone that has some J-ancestry it is atleast in the 9 figure range.

It will be 2060 and some Holocaust survivor will have a memorial and some article will be on the front page of the MSM telling about some nonsense Hitler and the ebil Nazis did :lol:

It doesn't matter how many of them there are, if we manage to preserve the genetic identification technique we can find them even if they run to the ends of the earth. If we work systematically ,i estimate we'll get the job done in a relatively short period of time possibly 10-15 years. The method should have high efficacy and we can't be fucking around with this. I think that we need to automate the process with robots after initial processing because it would make a lot of Gentiles psychologically unwell to see all that. We're talking millions ,and we need to do it. But i'm sure as Humans we won't go through this again with any other race, But it needs to be done and they've cemented this reality themselves by pushing it to the brink.

I've mentioned this before. It's a bit of a wild speculation but claiming to be less than 2-3% of the World's population is still huge.

We are currently over 13 billion people that would mean that if pure jews exists about 200ish-300ish million, mamzers 300ish million. Also don't forget like it's been mentioned only about 22ish million pure jews are the real jews the rest are to be exterminated just like the orthodox and ultra-orthodox state.

I personally believe Israel is being prepared for the mass "Shofar call back home". They are expanding wildly and their Israeli population is probably around 30ish million. IF only 30ish million why create so much issues to expand, expand, expand.

For example even mentioning the population of jews in 1925 it was seemingly possibly hovering around 10ish million. By 1945 it was at like 18.3 million, the holohoax, only reduced their number by a small bit slightly higher than normal death rate. Nothing that would point to extermination maybe unhygienic conditions spurring development of diseases.

In other words IF anything the holohoax actually drove the jews to reproduce more as there was mass anti-semitism and they need to secure for the future.

For example (((Anthony Bourdain))) mentioned there are only 600ish-700ish thousand hasidim jews in isreal.
(FYI one of if not the most hated group of jews by the jews especially back in the 1740s with inter-jewish pogroms in Russia/Ukraine occurring against hasidim like Solzhenitsyn mentioned in his book.)

Well funny enough this episode of his show back in '15/'16 was false. The hasidim were closer to 900ish thousand and by now certainly over a million in israel.

Always hiding the numbers....their god might have lied to them telling them they'll prosper and have a population as much as the stars in the Universe. But there is still a lot of them and their population exploded from post-WW2. No idea if it's the kaballistic properties i.e. xtians pumping or whatnot. But I'd wager to state by the time the 60s and 70s rolled by they probably had a population of 60ish-100ish million maybe more.

It's wild speculation and some people might go "Where is the proof?" good question. No idea but at least I try and give my own approximation towards a more realistic number.

slyscorpion said:
It will be 2060 and some Holocaust survivor will have a memorial and some article will be on the front page of the MSM telling about some nonsense Hitler and the ebil Nazis did :lol:
Didn't you hear? Memories of the concentration camps can be inherited.
Even if you didn't live the holocaustā„¢, if you have an ancestor that survived the holy cost it means that his genes give you his memories.

Meteor said:
Gear88 said:
We are currently over 13 billion people

Where did you get that number from?

No idea. But back in the mid-00s when I was leaving middle school and entering high school. The media kept stating the human population is at 6-7 billion people. How can 6-7 billion or 8 billion people be around now. Between 2002-2009 there was this persistent and consistent number thrown around 6-8 billion.

I'd wager to state the human population on the low end IF people do not desire children. At about 10 billion or so. But if people are at the high end maybe 13-15 billion. Honestly even those numbers could be wrong not just to my own self but to the census of humanity.

Honestly with the way some people reproduce almost in an intifada* matter. Maybe 16-17 billion.

*Intifada = arabic breeding technique they settle down somewhere and just reproduce their garbage until they are performing jihad basically(jihad = code-word for anti-White genocide)

I can't admit I know what I'm talking about I really don't know the population number and I don't think humanity has the capacity to calculate everyone. Maybe the Gods can do it never know but even they might be your gonna be surprised by how many people exist.

IF we are still in the whole 6-10 billion people then something occurred because it seems like there is some sort of population control or restriction. Or perhaps utter lies states the population is lower than it should be, causes people to reproduce especially 3rd World, 2nd World people. Looking at China and India.

Like I said I might be wrong but if anyone has any concrete footing on human population I'd like to give it a read.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back