Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sign

yumais

Can i ask father Satan to give me a sign? Let's say for example at shopping to see a product who cost 6,66$ or something, to help me get more faith and knowing that he takes me in his family, or i should continue doing my mediations no matter with sign or no, i hope my stupid question not upset anyone or even father Satan. This is my biggest doubt if he take me in his family. Hail Satan!

After dedication you are part of us, but of course you can ask for signs if you want to.

Henu the Great said:
After dedication you are part of us, but of course you can ask for signs if you want to.

How do i know the sign? is very related to satanism?

yumais said:
Henu the Great said:

How do i know the sign? is very related to satanism?
It could be anything, but something you would understand.

yumais said:
Can i ask father Satan to give me a sign? Let's say for example at shopping to see a product who cost 6,66$ or something, to help me get more faith and knowing that he takes me in his family, or i should continue doing my mediations no matter with sign or no, i hope my stupid question not upset anyone or even father Satan. This is my biggest doubt if he take me in his family. Hail Satan!

You can always ask but don’t worry if it doesn’t happen quickly. Signs are received at the right time and sometimes in the Gods way. In times of absolute need and certainty though, these can get incredibly specific. If you haven’t dedicated you should do that first before asking for anything. Communication outside of dedication with the Gods is difficult. Just keep studying up. It can take a while to be open enough to be aware of signs and receiving signs as well.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It will be something that you recognize when you see it.

Yeah that‘s true, even I understood everything what Satan wanted to let me know, but I got the most obvious signs you can get.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back