Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bad thoughts

yumais

Why sometime i have bad thoughts, for example let's say someone not anwser for sometime and then i start thinking about all bad things can happen you know, and everyone dear me die or me, for example in the bathroom i think about fall on water and hurt my head and blood everywhere and bad things, that i don't want to imagine or even think about, how can i get rid out of this bad thoughts and from where they came from?

yumais said:
Why sometime i have bad thoughts, for example let's say someone not anwser for sometime and then i start thinking about all bad things can happen you know, and everyone dear me die or me, for example in the bathroom i think about fall on water and hurt my head and blood everywhere and bad things, that i don't want to imagine or even think about, how can i get rid out of this bad thoughts and from where they came from?

sounds like an over active mind. Practice void meditation more often for starters.

yumais said:

Your likely being attacked by some enemy entity if these thoughts feel forced and hard to void. This sounds like that.

yumais said:
Void meditation and cleaning your soul. Sounds like you have irrational fears which can be healed by working on your soul and void meditation. Do it daily without fail.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back