Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curiosity about Satan and the Animals

Dara88

Hello. I've been reflecting lately. As JoS says, animals are a gift from satan to mankind. So, how did it all work? Did Satan come to Earth and put them here? Taking into consideration that the planet needs animals in the food chain to function.

I also have another question. A satanic SS friend told me that if one species were to become extinct, the animal's soul would be reincarnated in another. Is this right? Do animals also have gender in their souls?

Do they also help our evolution? Once I was lying with my cat and I leaned my head against it. I felt my third eye being stimulated. I consulted an oracle later and he told me that she stimulated him. Or was it the effect of the RTR?

As far as I know, familiars are a gift from Satan to his loyal disciples. They are not „normal“ animals.

No that’s not true. Our Souls and are DNA are tied to one another and they reflect each other. If you are now a white girl, you will always stay a white girl. You will never be a man, black, asian, also you will never be an animal.
So.. a dog will never become a cat.
If one species goes extinct, well, they all die forever, also their souls will dissipate after a while.

Yes, familiars can help you, as they have demonic souls. Also they sense danger, sense negativity (also I think that they are able to pull it out from you, but then it’s on them).
It is important to clean your familiar as well.

Hope this helped, and welcome to the forums!

NinRick said:
As far as I know, familiars are a gift from Satan to his loyal disciples. They are not „normal“ animals.

No that’s not true. Our Souls and are DNA are tied to one another and they reflect each other. If you are now a white girl, you will always stay a white girl. You will never be a man, black, asian, also you will never be an animal.
If one species goes extinct, well, they all die forever, also their souls will dissipate after a while.

Yes, familiars can help you, as they have demonic souls. Also they sense danger, sense negativity (also I think that they are able to pull it out from you, but then it’s on them).

Are you sure about men will always be men and women always women. I doent think so.

NinRick said:

I forgot a detail. Although I have been a Satanist in all other lives, I won my kitten a year before I met Satanism in this one. So, she's probably a normal animal however, I could feel she stimulating my third eye.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
NinRick said:

Are you sure about men will always be men and women always women. I doent think so.

I am pretty sure, and also I am thankful for that as I am happy to be a man.

Dara88 said:
NinRick said:

I forgot a detail. Although I have been a Satanist in all other lives, I won my kitten a year before I met Satanism in this one. So, she's probably a normal animal however, I could feel she stimulating my third eye.

I got my cat also 6 Months or so before coming to Satan, and my cat is not a normal cat.
Satan knows your past, present and future.

Absolutely certain, race, gender, sexuality, and species will always remain constant.

NinRick said:
NinRick said:

I am pretty sure, and also I am thankful for that as I am happy to be a man.
Haha yes me too. I read this book once of peoples past life experiences and some men said they were women,but i believe you,one cannot trust other sources anymore.

I recall Maxine speaking on one of her white friends changing her(the white friend) soul to the black race due to so much race mixing. So at the very least, people can fuck up their souls so badly that they become a difference race in their next life. Obviously this is all kinds of fucked up and will cause a plethora of problems and I would never support someone going against natural law.

Can you explain to me, do these people who distort their soul actually become a different race or are they really their original race beneath it and might come out race mixed as a result of their foolishness? It would make sense that those who are race mixed became race mixed as a result of something in their past lives, i.e mixing their soul with a person of another race.

Thank you ahead of time for your responses :D

Artisan said:

I recall Maxine speaking on one of her white friends changing her(the white friend) soul to the black race due to so much race mixing. So at the very least, people can fuck up their souls so badly that they become a difference race in their next life. Obviously this is all kinds of fucked up and will cause a plethora of problems and I would never support someone going against natural law.

Can you explain to me, do these people who distort their soul actually become a different race or are they really their original race beneath it and might come out race mixed as a result of their foolishness? It would make sense that those who are race mixed became race mixed as a result of something in their past lives, i.e mixing their soul with a person of another race.

I have never heard about it.. but I habe thought about it as well...

It is not normal to race mix, so maybe the soul thinks that when a white man has much sex with a black woman, that there are no white people around anymore, so the soul changes, so this person won’t go extinct..

This is just a thought of me, and it is probably wrong.
I don’t really think your race can change.

NinRick said:
Artisan said:

It is not normal to race mix, so maybe the soul thinks that when a white man has much sex with a black woman, that there are no white people around anymore, so the soul changes, so this person won’t go extinct..

If you would like I could find it for you, I believe it is in the sermons, A long time ago I read through all the sermons, I am pretty sure it is in one of the pdfs.

NinRick said:
Artisan said:

Speaking of which, I should read through all the sermons again, sometime this month.

Artisan said:
NinRick said:
Artisan said:

If you would like I could find it for you, I believe it is in the sermons, A long time ago I read through all the sermons, I am pretty sure it is in one of the pdfs.

You don’t need to do it for me, I am not really interested in this, as I will not race mix or have sex with other races anyways. But thank you for the offer. =)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back