Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the soul be dissipated?

Jade9779

In a sermon by HPS Maxine, she briefly mentions the possibility of the above question. Is this true?
More specifically, can the soul, after going through many lifetimes, dissipate? If this is the case, what can one do to amend this damage?

I also wondered if this dissipation is related to memories being lost, memories from past lives. I know there is a meditation for past life regression, which I will try soon.

Any answers are always appreciated, thank you.

Charlotte61903 said:
In a sermon by HPS Maxine, she briefly mentions the possibility of the above question. Is this true?
More specifically, can the soul, after going through many lifetimes, dissipate? If this is the case, what can one do to amend this damage?

I also wondered if this dissipation is related to memories being lost, memories from past lives. I know there is a meditation for past life regression, which I will try soon.

yes this is true. You prevent this adn fix this by doing power meditations and even yoga. Continue doing power meditations and any other routines if you already have started if you havent started already then there is the 40 day meditation program you can follow through. If not then it is completely on you. Take care. :D

People who have done nothing for their spiritual advancement or haven't cared about their health and are xtians are very likely to dissipate in the astral, as the soul simply runs out of energy.
You shouldn't worry about that if you are a diligent SS.

Charlotte61903 said:

A strong soul will not dissipate. That’s also why we advance our souls. Look at those fools who never meditated, for several life times, they are at danger of vanishing. Don’t worry, you won’t dissipate, as Satan and our Gods protect us and also we are way stronger than other people.

A better question to ask is:
What happens if 90% of humanity dies?
Will stronger souls be able to reincarnate, or is it a random process?

Not gonna lie, I will definitely kick those weaker guys away from my new body if I can do so, lol.

Those are great questions. You wouldn't happen to have the answers to them, would you?

NinRick said:
If that happens, although I highly and hopefully doubt it, most likely the Gods are gonna be selective about who gets to reincarnate and lead society, rightly so.

[/quote]

Those are great questions. You wouldn't happen to have the answers to them, would you?
[/quote]

I am pretty sure that it comes to the survival of the fittest then.
Also Satan and our Gods would probably help us.
That is if we have enough bodies for our people.

In any case, when you are Strong in Satan and also spiritually strong, you have nothing to fear.

Aquarius said:
People who have done nothing for their spiritual advancement or haven't cared about their health and are xtians are very likely to dissipate in the astral, as the soul simply runs out of energy.
What happens if the soul dissipates? Is there no more soul then? and you are wiped out of existence completely?

NinRick said:

[/quote]

I am pretty sure that it comes to the survival of the fittest then.
Also Satan and our Gods would probably help us.
That is if we have enough bodies for our people.

In any case, when you are Strong in Satan and also spiritually strong, you have nothing to fear.
[/quote]

Each soul is reicarnating in a body that expresses, represents and is able to handle the soul as best as possible. This means that the body (genes) must have the traits and the potentials that the soul needs in order to attach properly.

In the scenario you refer, that only the 10% of the humanity is left, probably no.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Aquarius said:
What happens if the soul dissipates? Is there no more soul then? and you are wiped out of existence completely?

You are no more. That’s what happens after that lol.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Aquarius said:
You are no more if that happens. You're correct.

Maya said:

I am pretty sure that as long as I can get a white male body, which is compatible with my natal chart, that it would work out.

But yes, this male body should resemble my current appearance, but to be honest, I look like the average guy, so I have no worries about that, lol.

Interesting question here but the answer is obviously yes. If it would happen to me I guess it means that all of my previous life's would have been in vain, since there is nothing left to work on.
But I guess if my soul would disappear completely I wouldn't know about it anyway. Some people feel so bad about everything that they wish for this to happen, and I guess it's more likely to happen for those people. Doesn't the energy of the soul go somewhere or form a new soul?

I wonder when my absolute first lifetime was if reincarnation is true. I've heard from a professional medium that there are "reincarnation tree's" sort of like family trees where you can pinpoint your previous life's in that tree but I wonder how to go about that. Would be very interesting indeed to know about my previous life's if I've had any. Maybe science will figure out how to do that eventually?

xlnt said:
Interesting question here but the answer is obviously yes. If it would happen to me I guess it means that all of my previous life's would have been in vain, since there is nothing left to work on.
But I guess if my soul would disappear completely I wouldn't know about it anyway. Some people feel so bad about everything that they wish for this to happen, and I guess it's more likely to happen for those people. Doesn't the energy of the soul go somewhere or form a new soul?

I wonder when my absolute first lifetime was if reincarnation is true. I've heard from a professional medium that there are "reincarnation tree's" sort of like family trees where you can pinpoint your previous life's in that tree but I wonder how to go about that. Would be very interesting indeed to know about my previous life's if I've had any. Maybe science will figure out how to do that eventually?

Urgh bro stop infusing my brain with more things I don’t understand, thank you!

What if you would literally be destroyed on the 3rd dimension (body) and on the 4th dimension (soul)..
But what if you had something in higher dimension, we don’t know about which stays intact, and once a new soul is created you again exist, but of course your soul doesn’t remember a thing. So because something if you in higher dimensions stays intact, you are able to be „reincarnated“ in another soul.

Did anyone understand my very poor explanation? xD

But I don’t think this is the case and I don’t want to find that out...
Are there even dimension above the 4th?
And if so, what do they do? xD

I feel like a 12 year old wondering why the sky is blue, how a rainbow is formed, and what northern lights exactly are, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back