Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

any one have thoughts on making money

lionknight

i think we need to make an actually organization with the jos market place im planning on starting school to finish up my marketing degree but learn more into digital marketing. any ideas ? also want to start a prison ministry program that makes printable documents and helps other incarcerated Satanist get right .

JoS is an actual organization. Now more than ever, and growing in every way every day...

You can definitely do some offline warfare, but take care that you don't expose yourself and get under fire for doing that. Spiritual warfare is number one priority always, and other forms come after that.

lionknight said:
i think we need to make an actually organization with the jos market place im planning on starting school to finish up my marketing degree but learn more into digital marketing. any ideas ? also want to start a prison ministry program that makes printable documents and helps other incarcerated Satanist get right .

No real Satanist should do stuff where they would end up in prison to begin with. I don't like the sound of "prison ministry" either sounds xtian. However maybe we eventually could try to reach out to some of those people when the enemy is less influential and start groups in prison where people meditate and can fix the things that lead them to do it and hey in that case they may not need to spend a long time or life there. If they can show great improvement and reject enemy stuff.

I do think we should also reach out to some people who are drug addicts. There is a chance that some of them could turn out to be quite spiritual if they fix this and heal from it and learn meditation. A lot of them have Neptune strong which is also good for spiritual gifts in a positive sense.

Good point. but many of our people are incarcerated out of discrimination. I have dealt with a lot of that, even used drugs in my history but that's all old. I let the pot go even. some people are just lost or get lost on their path to satan. hail satan !!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back