Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are there satanic rituals of Salem Burke in Jos?

Arno Dorian

I found the fourth ritual and I liked, but I cannot find the other rituals. If you have a pdf or a link, I would be glad if you could help.

That stuff to me even before anyone exposed him me gave me the impression that it was very strange and something was "off". I never really saw his material as being truely SS. I am not sure I would trust any of it or use it. I dont actually know what any of it is doing in reality though even now cause it just doesn't fit my idea of logic enough to understand it. I would just ignore it and use stuff from the JOS site and more established people.

Salem Burke is not an important person. He provided a small amount of helpful information, like some of the information about the gods was shared by him is still on the JOS because it was true information also verified by other people.

Then he started using drugs, became addicted, and he left us. So I assume he also provided some "information" which was just nonsense or could even be harmful. I would not go searching for anything from him, knowing how low he ended up.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Salem Burke is not an important person. He provided a small amount of helpful information, like some of the information about the gods was shared by him is still on the JOS because it was true information also verified by other people.

Then he started using drugs, became addicted, and he left us. So I assume he also provided some "information" which was just nonsense or could even be harmful. I would not go searching for anything from him, knowing how low he ended up.

I don't understand why Satanists would even use drugs?

The ritual for money? It is legit if you'd be charging the sigil you made and also create mirroring multiple sigils. One that you charge and the others linking to the first. Thus you can let the mirror ones in places you wish to attach the energy to manifest. It is nothing fancy, more like a rational way of doing magic aka ceremonial. And doing it unsuccessfully results in LARPING.

Lydia said:
Bad Neptune transit combined with enemy curses and attack. Unfortunate, but it happens.

It would happen less if we had a society that puts drug dealers to death. If someone is willingly selling drugs, and I mean the extremely harmful ones like heroin and whatnot, knowing they're killing their clientele all to make a quick buck deserve death, ideally from an overdose on their own product.

You ever watch a heroin addict die? It's traumatic, isn't it? Especially for them when they realize what's about to happen.

NakedPluto said:
The ritual for money? It is legit if you'd be charging the sigil you made and also create mirroring multiple sigils. One that you charge and the others linking to the first. Thus you can let the mirror ones in places you wish to attach the energy to manifest. It is nothing fancy, more like a rational way of doing magic aka ceremonial. And doing it unsuccessfully results in LARPING.

I don't really think this is how magick is done or that it would result in much in an individual person's life. At best this might be able to turn around some struggling neighborhood or something if enough people did it though and placed them around various places. But this sigil thing is better for general magick like race awakening not something specific to an individual.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

I don't really think this is how magick is done or that it would result in much in an individual person's life. At best this might be able to turn around some struggling neighborhood or something if enough people did it though and placed them around various places. But this sigil thing is better for general magick like race awakening not something specific to an individual.

Now if you made affirmations specific to yourself and burned the sigil later after 40 days. That actually would do something and be useful. I didn't think of that.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

It is basically doing the 3 steps of basic magic in a ceremonial aka rational way. You charge the sigil (being the most basic way of astral attachment of energy to a dimensional pattern), you program it by its physical design and intention, and then "send" it by placing the sigil where you desire so that it links with the intended purpose. It is a basic 101 kindergarten beginner starting point to understand how the 3 steps work. No SS should use ways like that as all must be succeeded without external psychological and learning curve tools.

I hope we talk about the same ritual of that individual as I haven't checked again, read it years and years ago, he didn't talk about collective purposes, only individual. As the most stupid thing is to go put your sigils with blood (also stupid) around places outside of your home or possessions.

You should already know how "magic" works and not believe or suppose. It is really simple to see what he wanted to achieve and do, he got lost in little and unimportant things.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

It is basically doing the 3 steps of basic magic in a ceremonial aka rational way. You charge the sigil (being the most basic way of astral attachment of energy to a dimensional pattern), you program it by its physical design and intention, and then "send" it by placing the sigil where you desire so that it links with the intended purpose. It is a basic 101 kindergarten beginner starting point to understand how the 3 steps work. No SS should use ways like that as all must be succeeded without external psychological and learning curve tools.

I hope we talk about the same ritual of that individual as I haven't checked again, read it years and years ago, he didn't talk about collective purposes, only individual. As the most stupid thing is to go put your sigils with blood (also stupid) around places outside of your home or possessions.

You should already know how "magic" works and not believe or suppose. It is really simple to see what he wanted to achieve and do, he got lost in little and unimportant things.

I do know how it works. But I just don't prefer this method. I think it could backfire especially if other people and energies are around where you place the sigil. I also think it's too general. I would be better with it if it was a sigil that I carried on myself but still this isn't the usual way I do a spell. If this worked for you then fine but I don't trust it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back