Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Religion

yumais

What should i do when people ask what is my religion? I don't plan to say i'm a satanist to anyone, not even friends or even closer none, i should lie and tell them im like them? For me the rgiht anwser is to say nothing about that, i never like to speak about religion and etc, because you know some people get upset bla bla, but ofc i can't say nothing

You can say you have not thought much about it, for example. That it's something you don't know about or don't care about. You could say you are an atheist, or even lie about being a xian. It all depends who and when you are talking to. Obviously it's not good to tell ten different persons ten different things, so stay consistent with the story you make about that so that it will not backfire on you.

Depends where you live and how your family look like. When you are from Islamic country it is better lie that you are muslim. I am Estonian, what is least religios nation in world, it means last christkike/islam nation, but spiritually smart nation. When random people ask I say that I am pagan, I think that it does not make problem. My uncle and grandfather are xtians, so I do not tell them that I am pagan. My mother know that I do not like jews, when she ask I just say that jesus was jew.

Henu the Great said:
You can say you have not thought much about it, for example. That it's something you don't know about or don't care about. You could say you are an atheist, or even lie about being a xian. It all depends who and when you are talking to. Obviously it's not good to tell ten different persons ten different things, so stay consistent with the story you make about that so that it will not backfire on you.

What Satan and Gods say if you say to someone you are xian but you real faith is in Satan and Gods? They understand that you can't say you are satanist to people?

yumais said:
What should i do when people ask what is my religion? I don't plan to say i'm a satanist to anyone, not even friends or even closer none, i should lie and tell them im like them? For me the rgiht anwser is to say nothing about that, i never like to speak about religion and etc, because you know some people get upset bla bla, but ofc i can't say nothing

I just say pagan whenever anyone asks cause not many really have a huge problem with that where I live. You could say new age too since these days that term can apply to almost anything

yumais said:
What Satan and Gods say if you say to someone you are xian but you real faith is in Satan and Gods? They understand that you can't say you are satanist to people?
They understand your situation even better than you do, so do not worry.

TopoftheAbyss said:
We are Pagan.
Yes, we are, but it's not wise to tell everyone this.

Henu the Great said:
yumais said:
They understand your situation even better than you do, so do not worry.

TopoftheAbyss said:
We are Pagan.
Yes, we are, but it's not wise to tell everyone this.
There is very little danger in calling yourself Pagan. Not different than being an atheist.
This changes if you are in Islamic countries, or some places in Russia.

Keep it to yourself.

It's best to say you're agnostic so you don't really upset anybody and don't get too much attention. Saying you're an athiest is also a decent choice most of the time but for me buddhism is the best choice most of the time.

It's a great mask for your meditation, yoga and even rituals. Above all it's boring and people don't often inquire further.

It depends on who you are talking to. Learn how to play around people's beliefs and manipulate how they view you so they don't harass you. If all else fails just act like a moron so they can't be bothered to try to convince or harass you.

TopoftheAbyss said:
There is very little danger in calling yourself Pagan. Not different than being an atheist.
There are a lot of misconceptions etc. about paganism. Blood sacrifice is among them so it's best to keep quiet about this. Playing ignoramus or claiming atheism or agnostism are best approaches for most situations.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
There are a lot of misconceptions etc. about paganism. Blood sacrifice is among them so it's best to keep quiet about this. Playing ignoramus or claiming atheism or agnostism are best approaches for most situations.
There are also misconceptions about atheism. Because they don't worship jewsus so they're immoral monsters.
Calling yourself Pagan is also telling the truth unlike the other two you mentioned. Of course it depends where you live but Paganism is on the rise and these misconceptions are disappearing slowly.

TopoftheAbyss said:
There are also misconceptions about atheism. Because they don't worship jewsus so they're immoral monsters.
Calling yourself Pagan is also telling the truth unlike the other two you mentioned. Of course it depends where you live but Paganism is on the rise and these misconceptions are disappearing slowly.
Immoral monster is something silly compared to the other ones.

Anyway. It really depends on who is telling whom these things, but usually not revealing anything is best.

- I'm not sure about higher being existing
- How about our god then?
- I don't know

One possible scenario and nothing was risked.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Immoral monster is something silly compared to the other ones.

Anyway. It really depends on who is telling whom these things, but usually not revealing anything is best.

- I'm not sure about higher being existing
- How about our god then?
- I don't know

One possible scenario and nothing was risked.
That would be lying. You either tell the truth or you avoid conversation.
In most places it isn't even dangerous to be Pagan.

I tell people I am an atheist.
I always tell them how much of a hoax xianity and islam are. Also on occasion that kikes are behind it, as jewsus is the "king" of the jews.

TopoftheAbyss said:
This isn't xianity where liers will be pushed into eternal fire.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Never implied it was. You're free to lie as much as you want.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
And I encourage everyone to lie to those without when it covers ones own base.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Yes and people should lie to keep those without from knowing they are Satanists. This is 101 Satanism the very basics that anyone should know a month into being a Satanist.

When you say you are Pagan people will likely ask questions and you're at risk of exposing yourself.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Henu the Great said:
People shouldn't lie when it isn't necessary. Like in most cases.

Lol I always hope someone will ask me this question so that I can explain my believes as an SS in a calm rational manner.
Nobody ever ask me this question though. It's more like "what do you think of Battlefield 2 remastered?" etc.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
It goes without saying that in this context for time being lying is more than ok.

Please note the bolded part. Dahaarkan also pointed out the same.

xlnt said:
Lol I always hope someone will ask me this question so that I can explain my believes as an SS in a calm rational manner.
Nobody ever ask me this question though. It's more like "what do you think of Battlefield 2 remastered?" etc.
Extremenly unwise approach. For time being the best approach is to keep this knowledge to ourselves and anonymously reveal this info to others.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Henu the Great said:
It goes without saying that in this context for time being lying is more than ok.

xlnt said:
Extremenly unwise approach. For time being the best approach is to keep this knowledge to ourselves and anonymously reveal this info to others.
It isn't okay because you're not in danger in calling yourself Pagan. You're arguing for lying just for the sake of it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

xlnt said:
It isn't okay because you're not in danger in calling yourself Pagan. You're arguing for lying just for the sake of it.
Obviously danger is something considered case by case. Also that shouldn't be the only reasoning for this, but it is one of most important ones.

You don't want to lie, and that's okay. Don't lie. Generally speaking it is the best apporach for most cases.

Henu the Great said:
Obviously danger is something considered case by case. Also that shouldn't be the only reasoning for this, but it is one of most important ones.

You don't want to lie, and that's okay. Don't lie. Generally speaking it is the best apporach for most cases.

This person for whatever reason pursues absolutely pointless arguments over totally insignificant things. An infant with cerebral palsy can grasp the simple reality that this matter is very relative to the individual's personal case and situation.

But this person for some reason keeps pushing this pagan solution for most cases. When in reality you are MUCH more likely to be harassed by xians/muslims if you claim you are pagan than if you say you are agnostic or atheist.

Dahaarkan said:
Henu the Great said:

This person for whatever reason pursues absolutely pointless arguments over totally insignificant things. An infant with cerebral palsy can grasp the simple reality that this matter is very relative to the individual's personal case and situation.

But this person for some reason keeps pushing this pagan solution for most cases. When in reality you are MUCH more likely to be harassed by xians/muslims if you claim you are pagan than if you say you are agnostic or atheist.
In most cases that really isn't true. And no, I'm not pursuing pointless arguments. Idiot.
Paganism is on the rise and calling yourself Pagan helps this.
Henu was acting like it is always better to lie which is obviously false. You got too accostumed to lies, so much that you also hate the truth.

TopoftheAbyss said:
In most cases that really isn't true. And no, I'm not pursuing pointless arguments. Idiot.
Henu was acting like it is always better to lie which is obviously false. You got too accostumed to lies, so much that you also hate the truth.
:D Please, grow up.

What you said is complete nonsense. Being hidden in the crowd does not equate into liking lying or hating truth.

Paganism is on the rise, but the masses are mostly xian/muslim and affected by that thinking. Even us SS have deprogramming to do, how much more bad it is for those without... Think about this.

Lie according to your environment. Around christcucks, pretend to be one of them or if you are in a safe & secular country, you can claim to be an atheist or even a Pagan if you wish, but it is always best to lie because who knows how crazy people are these days. Being on someone's good side is better than being on their bad side. These cucks will leave you to choke on something and die if they knew you were Pagan, but would gladly help you if you were a fellow Christcuck. Same principle applies to all the other desert cult religions.

TopoftheAbyss said:

You are a moron who contributes nothing of value to any conversation you are a part of. Since mods don't block you from advocating dangerous ideas and you don't listen to reason there's nothing left to do than call you fucking retarded like you are.

SS should lie to keep their cover and keep others from discovering they are Satanists. It is because paganism is on the rise that you should not say you are pagan. People will ask questions and you will likely expose yourself. Where as saying you're athiest or agnostic the argument ends there and you keep your cover.

You're advocating people take extra risks simply to conform to your personal preference and dislike of lying. It's always better to lie because exposing yourself can ruin your life. There's no reason to take extra risks.

And I'm not surprised to see you haven't dropped this obnoxious arrogant cunt attitude. Like you know better than anyone here. You've been here for years and you don't know or understand jack shit, always asking about basic crap. And we're supposed to put up with this know-it-all attitude from a dumbass that doesn't understand anything at all.

I'm not even going to try to reason with you, it's a waste of time. You never changed and you never will.

Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

You are a moron who contributes nothing of value to any conversation you are a part of. Since mods don't block you from advocating dangerous ideas and you don't listen to reason there's nothing left to do than call you fucking retarded like you are.

SS should lie to keep their cover and keep others from discovering they are Satanists. It is because paganism is on the rise that you should not say you are pagan. People will ask questions and you will likely expose yourself. Where as saying you're athiest or agnostic the argument ends there and you keep your cover.

You're advocating people take extra risks simply to conform to your personal preference and dislike of lying. It's always better to lie because exposing yourself can ruin your life. There's no reason to take extra risks.

And I'm not surprised to see you haven't dropped this obnoxious arrogant cunt attitude. Like you know better than anyone here. You've been here for years and you don't know or understand jack shit, always asking about basic crap. And we're supposed to put up with this know-it-all attitude from a dumbass that doesn't understand anything at all.

I'm not even going to try to reason with you, it's a waste of time. You never changed and you never will.
Like always everything you said is either false. You have proven and now you're confirming again that you're a bot incapable of critical thought. At least you admit you aren't going to try to reason. The truth is because you can't. All the posts in reply to me and not a single refutation. Once an idiot, always an idiot.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Like always everything you said is either false. You have proven and now you're confirming again that you're a bot incapable of critical thought. At least you admit you aren't going to try to reason. The truth is because you can't. All the posts in reply to me and not a single refutation. Once an idiot, always an idiot.

TopoftheAbyss, this is what confuses me. I'm always around even when I'm not posting as much - I don't read every thread, but I check in with things. And while I don't always agree with the manner in which you make a point, I've never seen you just deny reality right in front of you to the extent that you just did.

And I'm not even talking about the subject of religion at hand, I've my own thoughts on that that don't seem to be too far off from what most here have already said, so I don't feel inclined to jump in. But to say that Dahaarkan didn't provide a single refutation, and to simply declare what he said to be false, how can you honestly say that when in your very same post, you quoted his specific responses to your points combined with his reasoning? I'll highlight them just for the sake of it:

Now, if you wanna challenge this or disagree with this in any way, by all means. I'm patently not just siding with Dahaarkan for the sake of it. But what he gave here is clearly an argument with reasoning to back it up, and it's not a refutation of his argument to simply state that he didn't provide one. I'm truly flabbergasted here, reading what you said in response, and can only assume that you said it out of anger.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
But to say that Dahaarkan didn't provide a single refutation, and to simply declare what he said to be false, how can you honestly say that when in your very same post, you quoted his specific responses to your points combined with his reasoning?
This is an entirely normal response from him, and that is the way he reacts every time he disagrees with somebody about anything. It doesn't matter how many pages of evidence the other person writes, he just ignores all of it and claims that they never said anything. You can write a whole essay of examples and evidence, and he just says you have given no evidence of anything.

Honestly just better to not reply to him. There is no way to change his mind away from whatever he decides he wants to believe. If you show him any evidence of anything else, he will just pretend that there's nothing there.

And I am not saying anything against Top of the Abyss. I am not saying anything bad about him, I am not saying that I disagree with him, and I am also not saying that I do agree with him. My reply is intended to not have any negativity, and to just be entirely neutral. I do not want to start any kind of argument with him.

I'm just neutrally saying that this is always the way he reacts every time that anyone disagrees with him about anything.

And I think that Dahaarkan was being a little more harsh than he really needed to be about it. I believe that there is no reason to be mean to Top of the Abyss, or to be that harsh with him. It's not going to accomplish anything anyway. It's just better to not say anything to him, than to try to argue. Because it's not going to get anywhere with him.

Say your opinion, say your perspective. But if he is disagreeing with you and he is going to pretend that you never said anything that you just said, then just ignore him.

There isn't much to debate here. You have to take probabilistic assessments about things. If you think in your country a great number of people are Pagan ,or if you discover in your locality and friend circle a large majority of them are Pagan - then you might consider telling them you are Pagan.

But if they are majority Christian, especially the militant cult type ,they are going to be a big bother to your life and may cause a lot of problems. There's no particular reason to get confrontational with those people.

Professing you are a Satanist before a Hardcore Christian is similar to going up to Nero and telling him about Jesus Christ - that's right he's going to send you to the Colosseum to be eaten up by the lions. Don't be stupid. There are more of them then there are of you.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Dahaarkan said:

TopoftheAbyss, this is what confuses me. I'm always around even when I'm not posting as much - I don't read every thread, but I check in with things. And while I don't always agree with the manner in which you make a point, I've never seen you just deny reality right in front of you to the extent that you just did.

And I'm not even talking about the subject of religion at hand, I've my own thoughts on that that don't seem to be too far off from what most here have already said, so I don't feel inclined to jump in. But to say that Dahaarkan didn't provide a single refutation, and to simply declare what he said to be false, how can you honestly say that when in your very same post, you quoted his specific responses to your points combined with his reasoning? I'll highlight them just for the sake of it:

Now, if you wanna challenge this or disagree with this in any way, by all means. I'm patently not just siding with Dahaarkan for the sake of it. But what he gave here is clearly an argument with reasoning to back it up, and it's not a refutation of his argument to simply state that he didn't provide one. I'm truly flabbergasted here, reading what you said in response, and can only assume that you said it out of anger.
There is a difference between being Pagan and an SS. There are people that know I'm a Nazi and an SS and they never bothered me. Calling yourself Pagan at this moment won't cause any problems at all (people at most get weirded out initially), unless as I already said you live in particular places or you're in positions of power, that can be a problem.
Many Pagans of even atheistic Satanists are openly such and get no problem other than online screeching from xians. I'm not even against lying about being Pagan, I'm against lying for the sake of it. That's what I was arguing against before getting accused of arguing for nothing.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Henu the Great said:

xlnt said:

Well it depends who's asking of course. I usually never call myself Satanist (then ppl think I'm sacrificing babies etc). But to say I believe Abrahamic religions are hoaxes to control us and that true spirituality has been hidden from us must be ok. But then again, nobody cares that much anyway :|

There are more important things like beer, sitcoms, games etc. WHY DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THAT INSTEAD? zzzzz

TopoftheAbyss said:
Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I honestly believe the same that Dahaarkan said, you should do some introspection on yourself and accept critics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back