Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alone

yumais

Is ok to want to be alone when do meditations and don't want to be disturbed? What can i do if i get disturbed, i want to move alone but for now i can't, if i was alone all the time, i was focusing more and do it better and have a lot of time, should i try my best to move alone or do it how i can and get disturbed sometimes

yumais said:
Is ok to want to be alone when do meditations and don't want to be disturbed? What can i do if i get disturbed, i want to move alone but for now i can't, if i was alone all the time, i was focusing more and do it better and have a lot of time, should i try my best to move alone or do it how i can and get disturbed sometimes
Do whatever you can now even if you get disturbed. The most important part is to do something.

You will move out eventually but you don't have to stop meditations just because you get disturbed.

I get disturbed all the time and it's annoying but I just keep going. That's what makes me improve.

yumais said:
I doent know what to say. What do you think?

If it's beneficial for you to move out by yourself then go for it. Make sure you have the financial means for it. I'm assuming you're over legal age so there's not much reason to why not move out by yourself unless money is an issue.

I also hate being interrupted while meditating but it's not the end of the world if it happens. Try to time it as best as you can when you know you'll have free time and use this to mediate and do RTRs uninterrupted.

Totally. I above all don't want to be disturbed while doing my meditations, and if you're living with family it can be difficult to get some privacy.

yumais said:

During meditations privacy is essential

If you are interrupted sometimes during meditation, re-start from the beginning.

yumais said:
Is ok to want to be alone when do meditations and don't want to be disturbed?
Of course. We're not forceful and tell you how to live. It's your life - live your life in good ways or bad ways. If having some you-time is needed, then do that.

What can i do if i get disturbed
I don't know. Cry?

i want to move alone but for now i can't, if i was alone all the time, i was focusing more and do it better and have a lot of time, should i try my best to move alone or do it how i can and get disturbed sometimes
Should you eat healthily and exercise regularly and have a positive mental attitude? Should you jump off a cliff or off the Moon down to Earth?

Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I do this.
Doctor: Then don't do that.

yumais said:

24 hours a day, and you are not able to be alone for 30 mins? maybe you can ask politely for some privacy saying you would like some space to do yoga and meditate. Maybe be a bit more firm on what you need, good practice being able to meditate even there are noises around...

Alone time is good. If you can't always be alone, you can do things to suggest you want to be left alone.

For example, ear buds in the ears listening to music usually let's people know you want to be left alone.

You can pretend to be asleep. You can meditate in a vehicle. I do that all the time. Most times people will leave you alone.

Just figure some things out and be consistent.

yumais said:

If you truely desire to you will. Also it doesn't a whole lot matter if your disturbed a little in meditations or even the rtrs sometime as long as you hold focus on the energy and the interruption didn't last too long. Just continue after the interruption is done provided it didn't go on for more than several minutes in which case you will have to start over likely.

The best thing to do if your family situation is one of a controlling nature, no privacy for even a minute is to tell them that you would like some alone time, OR, if you can't even do that, do your meditations when you take a shower/bath and go for walks, walks can be a great time to do meditations. The fact of the matter is that you should be able to find some time, there is no way your family is CONSTANTLY watching you 24/7, or that they have cameras all around the house and shit. If you need to, pretend to go to sleep and then meditate but just do it with your eyes closed. You could do it like this.

Morning - Shower/bath meditations
Night - Fake sleeping meditations

The above two are something you should be able to easily do. Vibration is best for energy work, however, you can do everything purely with visualization if there is ABSOLUTELY no other option. You don't need to move your hands, or feet, or anything, simply laying down or sitting still you can do almost every meditation, breathing exercise, and ritual, there are some things which require physical movement, such as certain meditation/breathing exercising needing a straight spine and yoga needing physical movement. If you need to, you can even do the dedication in your astral temple.

:) I hope my information was helpful to you. You can find information about the astral temple on the JoS website :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back